It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wot is a mothership

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reading around i found that a lot of people believe and I'm not saying they are wrong it is just my belief from wot i understand. well from wot i have always read and under stood is that the mother ship is just out of sight around the distance of the moon. two the mother ship nether touches the ground as it makes good target practice
. the ships sent down from mom are often scouts. well back to Wat people believe is that the ships that crash or are seen are in fact the mom that has traveled light years? to get here. when people say stuff like how would "a flying saucer the size of a sadden travel light years to get here. things to travel light years would have to be huge." they need to rethink what they have just said.

mom=mother over mascara/mother ship

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Wot?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
ill tell you what it is if you promise to use spell check from now on

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
If its an invasion, then a mothership would be needed, Basically like a battleship, to resuply the scouts/troops. If it is purely an explorative mission then less supplies would be needed and smaller ships could be sent by themselves.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
It's like a aircraft carrier, but many many times bigger and it floats on the sky.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Wot?

I second the "Wot?" comment

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
in Arlington, Texas... where I am from... we call it The Cowboys Stadium.

sorry, could NOT resist. have you guys seen that thing? it really does look like a mothership.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
i think the OP is plastered, either that or I'm having a stroke?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by THEwTRUTH

Are you from down under?
The whole Wot thingi

edit on 30-7-2011 by Cyanhide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
[color=B1FB17]What??

edit on 7/30/11 by BrokenCircles because: color change

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
is the wot at wot
meaning wide open throttle in the automotive circles
please explain buddy

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by THEwTRUTH

you must have some good stuff
watch yourself unless you believe what you say lol

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Ya man, You do have it wrong. The Mothership is the mothership, also known a mama ship, and it is located on the other side of the moon. But they do sometimes touches ground, you heard wrong. What i wanna know is where did you learn all these things, very interesting indeed,.... So my question to you is: Do you smoke your socks?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by matilda

and all this time I just thought it was a Led Zeppelin album.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NecroDjinn

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Wot?

I second the "Wot?" comment

simply too many people believe that the scouts that crash here on earth are the mother ship it's self while they are also saying that these ships are the size of a van. well that if they are traveling light years they would need some bigger ship to travel back and fourth and for refueling, replacing ships and flyers unless they are drones

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Most of the ships are in other, non-physical dimensions.

For a 3D ship to travel across the galaxy, it would require a transdimensional alternator - a huge generator that excites the atomic structure in the ship - and the occupants whom are able to exist in higher densities are able to connect with the ship when it transitions into different planes of reality.

If you have ever seen Dr Who, then that is basically an idea of what they are capable of - that being said, we live in our own sheltered reality, a kind of artificial dimension.

I believe that the truth is kept hidden because many people choose to repress thier inner child - or, they destroy thier living self or animus, in the hope that they can become something "more".

In otherwords - we live in a partial matrix, and some people have died in the real world, and are only robots - the animal long since dead in the machine suit...

If I tell you that I am a monkey in the real world, that I have monkey features, my hands are hairy and that I have beady little eyes - would you believe me - well, without my "matrix suit" that is exactly what I am.
edit on 30-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

Although, its not to say that there are not other more advanced souls that inhabit this body, actually our race was once quite intelligent before we fell from fourth density.
edit on 30-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Wot+wat=WTF are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Haha wot obviously means schools out and the kids alzheimers is kicking in.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Whoever starred his comment should be banned for life..

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
i hear it just fine from my brain,

you guys have trouble?

try saying it without moving your lips.

WOT.

not that loud tho.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join