It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream, possibly a prediction? Plane crash?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I just woke up from the dream, and had to tell someone since my hub has already left for work...

I believe I am dreaming this from another person's point of view...It doesn’t feel like me, and the two children were not mine.

I am driving in my car with two kids. On the radio a news reporter comes over the radio and says that Trans something? will be doing their flight training exercises "today". Not today for say but it was today in my dream.

So, I decided to drive to an overlook/building parking lot that you can see the airport from. Thinking it would be cool for the kids to see all the planes. This place was up on a hill looking down on the planes at a good distance away, maybe a mile or so. We get out of the car and we are watching what seems to be hundreds of airplanes of different sizes and types taking off in all different directions. I am guessing Trans something because they were red and white, and in my dream I knew that's what they were. I could see the sun glinting off them and hear the sounds. It was surreal and I am having all the experiences of a mother, one kid is walking off, and the other is talking a lot and it just feels like a normal day in this persons life.

It was chilly out, we were wearing jeans and sweaters, but it was a sunny day. I did not recognize the buildings or where I was, like I said I am seeing this through someone else’s eyes. There are so many details it's hard to get them all out.

As we watch the planes there is couple of planes that are coming our way, and as one passes overhead, another to the right, 50 yards or turns nose up, and glides across the in a slow motion crash. Across the street to the right was a school, there were kids outside playing a game or something and the plane had gone cattycorner over them. It's really close to the ground and it lands on its back in a neighborhood behind this school. I could hear it going by, people gasping and starting to scream, and then felt the impact and heard the crash. There was smoke and flames. It felt so real, it shook me literally. I pick up my cell phone and call someone, and on the other end they sound weak and tired and they said " I know, there was a crack in the _____ and the..... " that's all I heard because I was crying and people around me were screaming. There were people around me just standing and looking, and screaming, and yelling, and trying to figure out what happened. Everyone was just stunned.

The whole dream felt very real, and when I woke up it took me a second to realize I was home in bed. It really has rocked me; I normally don't have dreams like that unless they are significant. I don't know if I saw something to come or just something I dreamt up. I just like to get these things know, so if it does happen to happen, I have witnesses.

So there it is. I don't know what to think of it, have to wait and see.
edit on 29-7-2011 by lilowl53 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2011 by lilowl53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Thats wild!

Do you feel as though your world is crashing in around you and are you wanting children? I think dreams can show us a lot and then again may not show anything except what we have in our memory bank.

Guess its a wait and see......wait and see how it does indeed fit in your life.

Peace and love to you and yours!!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I have three kids already. In this dream it was just two, and they looked different from my own. Darker skin and hair...

Good point though, I don't think my life is crashing around me, but maybe subconsiously I know it is. Hmmmmm?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Oh ok...I read it wrong then I was thinking you said no kids. Sorry.

I actually dreamed of a 6.0 Earthquake and by the time I got up out of bed I had forgotten where the EQ happened. I look at them almost daily though so I can't assume there will be one today as they are happening frequently.

When my daughter was little I always dreamed of falling asleep at the wheel, going into water, and swimming to save my daughter. It was (i think) because I was frustrated all the time with her behavior and was constantly reinforcing good behavior .....that was me trying to save her. Falling asleep I think represented me not fully being aware of what was going on with her.

Maybe your dream is not that a plane may go down but maybe your world around you is out of control somehow?

I don't know....lol .....just entertaining my thoughts I guess..

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Maybe it was some one's past experience. I googled around & found you one example, although there are a few stories out there if you do a search. Who knows? Maybe you will actually recognize something in one of the stories. I would be interested if you do! Good luck & let us know if a past story seems familiar....

www.myfoxphoenix.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

I will look into it for sure, although the Arizona one doesn't match.The one in my dream was a commercial type plane,100 passenger or so type. Now that I have thought about it for a few hours, it looked like a virgin airlines plane. Only one I can find with red on the bottom, white on the top.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The thing that strikes me about your dream is that it is so lucid and detailed, I can almost see the visions in the dream based on your post. I am always a bit spooked and taken aback when I wake up from such a detailed, realistic dream. Every little detail is there. In a lot of dreams, they are vague and jump around a bit.

I sometimes wonder if I had somehow witnessed someone elses reality in a different dimension when I have these dreams (somehow being able to pick this reality up in a dream state) , or maybe, you recovered a memory from someone else in a different time or place?

I would lean away from dream interpreation in this case, as your dream is too detailed and specific to be some sort of an unconcious message.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultraman2011

Yes, It was so detailed, so much so I cannot even begin to explain everything, but it was just as real as real can get at the time, the feeling of the air, the sounds...

I have to agree with you, it is either something to come, or something that happend in another reality. So weird!

I have been having a lot of dreams the past few weeks, more than I ever had before. Some meaningful and some seem meaningless, but this one really struck me.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
From what I can see, you were ascending to a higher level of awareness, as symbolised by the planes, streaming through your third eye as the flow of energy attempts to permeate the denser levels of the mind, observing the school to the right, was the inner child, or a part of your childhood, a diversion, as your focus shifted a negative memory must have engulfed your awarenss, and the crashing was basically entering the other side of your mind and falling into a negative zone.

When you are dreaming, you must let go of fear, and importantly, you have to deal with your past in the waking world, those pockets of negativity, however small, are impedents in the pursuit of perfection.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Dreams about transport usually are a figment of how your mind perceives your lifestyle. i.e. your vehicle / body / life and how fast it is moving.

Now this is interesting in that you were thinking about planes stalling. and that you had an out of body feeling.

Could it be that you know someone who normally has a very fast paced but highly stressful job, and that you arew subconsciously picking up on signs that they are about to "stall". And that this is being translated in your mind in this fashion?

Just another point of view.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

I hate to be pedantic, however Virgin is not red on the bottom and white on top. It's silver with a red tail.

top topics

join