It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Emergency at Comanche Peak Nuclear Power Plant, Texas?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Andre33

Is it bad if I live in the path between the two points? I definitely do and i'm hoping I didn't just get doused with radiation

I've been to Comanche Peak a few times, pretty cool to see in person. I haven't heard any local news regarding this, so it's probably nothing, but i'll keep an eye open. My ex girlfriend is from glen rose i wouldn't be surprised if she was responsible somehow

edit on 29-7-2011 by Rexamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

The monitor is gone because it was faulty.
No other monitor in the area is showing anything out of the ordinary.

According to the gamma detectors monitored by RadNet, there are no abnormal counts in Fort Worth or Dallas. There doesn't seem to be anything going on in the area.

The way the winds are currently going (according to Intellicast, anyway), any radiation would be heading for Oklahoma. There's nothing anomalous in Oklahoma City.
There's also nothing in San Angelo, TX, Amarillo, TX, Austin, TX, Shreveport, LA, or Little Rock, AR.

If anyone wants to check any more than that, here's the map.

Nothing is happening at the Comanche Peak Nuclear Power Plant.

Before people advise others to miss work and evacuate areas, they should first make sure that there is an actual reason to do so. In this case, there's nothing more than a malfunctioning monitor.
edit on 29-7-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

Did you notice the little comment added to the top of the Black Cat map site? My screen shot of the now offline site captured it, if for some reason you fail to believe that too...

Are your friends panicked by media coverage of the event? Share this page so they can see things are currently normal.
"The event"?... since the unit was faulty... WHAT EVENT?!

2nd part: "hey, show everyone that that lil blip on our map was just a UFO (even though it sat there above Comanche Peak for 2 days reporting on our internal crisis we tried so hard to contain), and that those ATS writers all wear tin foil hats with antennas that always seem to get in the way of us trying desperately to cull our population in secrecy..."

sure, ok... malfunction.

Fukushima, as I recall, was just a produced event, fabricated by George Lucas himself, to study the effect such an event would have on the world. Why look... look! everyone is committing suicide, going on mass murder rampages, shooting sprees, committing international genocides, killing thier own children so that they could go out that night dressed as and acting like a whore, massacring hundreds of human beings at a time, because reality is far better than the video game...

All over a movie production... Heck, those tsunami videos were actually filmed at the wave pool at Mandalay Bay resort, using real life modular effects that made the event so real... the world economy actually made a brief comback over it...

/sarcasm

Before people advise others to miss work and evacuate areas, they should first make sure that there is an actual reason to do so. In this case, there's nothing more than a malfunctioning monitor.

Hey dude... While I'd actually just love to really rip you a new one for that comment, as the mods here know me all to well to be accomplished with doing, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're just waking up and haven't quite pulled your head out of it yet...

The advice I gave was in response to the people WHO DIRECTLY ASKED ME TO GIVE THEM MY ADVICE. You don't have to like it or even consider it appropriate to think about... BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T INVITED TO.

On top of all of this, IMHO I believe the advice I gave people who both asked me for it, as well as those who left it unsolicited, was a solid, life saving and preventative block of well intentioned remedies, protections, and actions, utilizing proven safety precautions, practices, and methods in the interest of saving lives

All of this done on a part of this thread where we all seriously believed a nuclear disaster was unfolding before our very eyes... I'm nowhere even near a marginal 40% convinced that this is all disappearing because - LIKE EVERY GOD DAMNED THING ELSE WE FINALLY FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT - it's all being covered up, hush hushed, the evidence little by little is starting to disappear, the lies are starting to assault previous truths...

And people like you come out of the woodwork half cocked and start trashing the character of the well intentioned reporter.

Go home....

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
oh... here's another thing I just love.

According to the gamma detectors monitored by RadNet, there are no abnormal counts in Fort Worth or Dallas. There doesn't seem to be anything going on in the area.

Somebody mentioned that radnet, the EPA radiation monitoring site, showed everything was normal, WITHOUT PROVIDING THE SCREENSHOTS TO PROVE THEMSELVES... LIKE I DO...

I went and did the work, and guess what I found?

Anyone notice any discrepancies with the EPA monitor for Ft. Worth?

The chart's proposed dated timeline is up to july 29th... BUT THE ACTUAL DATA FLOW STOPS ON JULY 25TH!

I'd like to know where you got your lottery numbers from... according to the facts direct from the source you pulled your rabbit out of the hat from, your supposed facts just bit you in the ass...
edit on 29-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Originally posted by kro32
If you guys are so worried why don't you pick up the phone and make a quick call to the nuclear plant. If a secretary answers than you know that everything is fine and the precious website has wrong information. Not that hard to check this out.

No answer omg!!!!!!!!!!!

I called: Comanche Peak Power Plant Information
Location: Travel north on FM 56, to the Comanche Peak Nuclear Power Plant
Visitor Center Hours: By appointment only
Phone Number: (254) 897-5554

and the phone number was disconnected. Anyone have another number? Is this the one you called?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
NEAT! Make it do that again!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Anyone notice any discrepancies with the EPA monitor for Ft. Worth?

The chart's proposed dated timeline is up to july 29th... BUT THE ACTUAL DATA FLOW STOPS ON JULY 25TH!
No it doesn't. See the gray line above the label for July 25th? See how the plotted data extends PAST that line? That's the last 4 days since the 25th.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Same as above.
edit on 29-7-2011 by quango because: Concern already addressed by previous poster.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
epa.gov...

run a search using austin tx and check the graphs

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

Aahhh.. oops, thanks nataylor for bringing that to my attention, I apologize for misinterpreting the layout CLPrime.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Doing a little research and ran across this blog and it has ATS posts on it. Is this a members blog?
pulsescan.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andre33
A quick reference map to put things in perspective. Readings this morning were 333.

I'll bet it's just a matter of time before the readings are magically "reduced to normal and acceptable levels."

"There is no public health hazard. Nothing to see here folks. Now back to your homes."

edit on 29-7-2011 by Andre33 because: sorry... first map was too big.

edit on 29-7-2011 by Andre33 because: adding comment

Guys, I live in North Richland Hills. There is nothing, I repeat NOTHING, that could cause any type of abnormal readings, especially readings that high, located here. The nearest thing that could cause any type of abnormal reading (not due to a malfunction) would be Comanche Peak, a good 40 miles away. If someone can find a more specific area of NRH that the reading could be coming from, then I will personally drive over there and take a look. Until then, I'm going to assume that this is a malfunction.

Edit: I looked at the map closer, and that exact area is nothing but neighborhoods. So unless someone is hiding something major in their house (most places don't have basements here), the reading from NRH is a major malfunction of something. We have a lot of construction here right now on the highways (Loop 820/North Tarrant Expressway), so it could (somehow) be coming from that.
edit on 29-7-2011 by riddle6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rexamus

Hi Rex. The chart I made was simply to show the distance between where they said the monitor was located and the plant... it wasn't intended to imply that the bar between the plant and the monitor is a hot area. As you may have heard by now, the monitor at that location has been taken down - apparently it is "faulty" .... (hmmmmmm.....) according to the manufacturer. I would just stay tuned to see what if anything else interesting happens.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Doing a little research and ran across this blog and it has ATS posts on it. Is this a members blog?
pulsescan.blogspot.com...

wth...?

Whatever happened to ATS Copyright Protections? wow.....

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I just checked the map in the OP after reading this whole thread. I don't see anything. What am I missing?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by riddle6

Riddle6, do you have access to any form of rad monitoring/ reading/ counting device available to you, i.e.: whether owned by you or an associate, or have the ability to rent one?

If so, I'm sure that everyone still possessing doubts about the context of this whole affair, such as myself, would greatly appreciate your eyewitness accounting on this.

There have been way too many consistant patterns surrounding this event, resembling those proven in past disasters such as this, to have been later discovered (as was suspected) to be cover ups of tortuous operations against the people that employed criminal tactics - such as using humans as experimental guinea pigs in testing biological and radioactive applications, mind control applications, Illegal Drug trafficking operations, etc., which cost thousands of innocent lives, and tens of thousands of casualties, as well as have brought to ruin unbelievable amounts of our habital regions, absolutely decimated entire species of life, and ultimately has caused an unfathomable amount of suffering throughout this planet.

Can you PLEASE take readings of the area surrounding Comanche Peak, and report back to us with your tabulated results???

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I havent heard anything about this and Im not far from this site.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
I just checked the map in the OP after reading this whole thread. I don't see anything. What am I missing?

Please refer to This post. That's what you missed..

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
I havent heard anything about this and Im not far from this site.

Do you have a gieger counter or rad meter available to you? Can you PLEASE take readings of the area surrounding Comanche Peak, and report back to us with your tabulated results???

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

Originally posted by drew1749

Please refer to This post. That's what you missed..

lol fair enough. I did miss something.

Although excuse me for saying this I think it's a little paranoid to assume it's a cover up. It kind of reinforces the chance of it being a malfunctioning device. I'm not saying don't remain aware and prepared, just don't always assume the worst.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

No, I don't have anything like that, nor would I even begin to know how to obtain one.

I have no doubt in my mind that things like human, drug, and weapons trafficking go on around here (I'm even 99% sure I knew of where a sleeper cell was once), I just have major doubts that there is a facility around here (meaning NRH and the surrounding areas) that has the capabilities to leak huge amounts of radiation. There's barely even power plants here. We mainly just have mega churches, Wal Marts, McDonald's, and gas stations. Its not until you move more towards Fort Worth or Dallas that there is even the chance that a place might have capabilities like this.

If there ever was to be a hazmat-type spill in NRH, then it would most likely happen on 820, 35W, or the railroad tracks (they run along side of 377/Denton highway, and eventually go to Fort Worth). But traffic is fine in both those places, and I haven't heard anyone mention anything about any type of backup or closures.

If I could drive down to Glen Rose, I would. But I don't really have the time or money. Most of the time, it takes nearly 2 hours to drive down there (even with it only being 40 miles away), and gas isn't exactly cheap right now. Plus, if there was some type of leak or situation at Comanche Peak right now, I'm pretty sure I don't want to be in the middle of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join