It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melancholia, a movie mind-preparation of Nibiru or Elenin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Melancholia is something I heard of a few months ago and brushed it off, I heard it was an "arty" film and thought nothing more of it. I then heard that it starred Kiefer Sutherland, which perked my interest so I looked into it.

Once I did, I discovered it was yet another mind-preparation film such as Deep Impact, Knowing or any movie that features a lying US Government, scientists, military, etc, etc. The film centers around the drama of a girl (Kirsten Dunst) and then, get this, a "rogue planet" called "Melancholia" which is on a collision course with Earth.

Trailer in the link below!

covertnews.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Yeah been excited to see this movie as well as "another earth" somewhat similar. both coming out around the same time.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by willcoverting
Melancholia is something I heard of a few months ago and brushed it off, I heard it was an "arty" film and thought nothing more of it. I then heard that it starred Kiefer Sutherland, which perked my interest so I looked into it.

Once I did, I discovered it was yet another mind-preparation film such as Deep Impact, Knowing or any movie that features a lying US Government, scientists, military, etc, etc. The film centers around the drama of a girl (Kirsten Dunst) and then, get this, a "rogue planet" called "Melancholia" which is on a collision course with Earth.

Trailer in the link below!

covertnews.blogspot.com...
its rather funny how these giant disaster movies have started coming out all of a sudden.. from the japan sinking, to the alien invasion to the major disaster movies like 2012, ppl talking about prophecies and all sorts of stuff.. maybe coincidence?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pegasus2000

Yeah, saw the trailer for that too! Both look quite interesting

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by willcoverting
reply to post by Pegasus2000

Yeah, saw the trailer for that too! Both look quite interesting
when are these movies spost to actually coem out?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

Last I checked Melancholia was supposed to premier in Denmark in May and come to theaters later this fall.

Another Earth is supposed to come out 23 June at the Los Angeles Film Festival. Limited release on 22 July 2011 in US and September 23 in Finland.

I've not heard anything yet about a release for ether, leaving me anxious for both to come out.

Lets hope we don't have to wait too long. I'd like to see a prelude of it, before it actually happens

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by willcoverting

First I see you are new and so I welcome you to ATS. While I am not some senile or schizophrenic Walmart greeter, I am a devout conspiracy enthusiast and to you show by some old school example of contributing to a thread, I am going to offer some food for thought on the very subject matter of Melancholia, the movie your refer to and to your threads subject matter of "mind preparation" as an expander of the discussion.

Mind preparation is normally referred to as predictive programming. If it relates to the movie industry, music and all those other venues that directly influence the masses, like fashion, sports, etc. etc. then it can have elements of predictive mind control programming thrown your way.

Anyway, Melancholia as a movie is indeed predictive programming effort, but of late I have come to think that it and other movies are much more.

It is in that vein of thought that I will offer some new food for thought. A new possibility. A new conspiracy of sorts, of material that is already out there on the Internet, but which needs to be connected by the specific dots of information that help one to understand what such Hollywood mind control programming is attempting to achieve.

It is said that we create our own reality and that we manifest this reality by our own mental consciousness.

Now please bare with me as I introduce another element of this puzzle that would never be discussed hand in hand or even associated with a movie like Melancholia.

Manipulating the future. This is what the predictive programming is contributing to in my opinion. By watching movies of disaster scenarios that intrigue us enough to pay to watch them, makes dates to see it with someone, have drinks a movie and some late night discussion about the movie they just saw and the usual telling their friends what they thought of the movie, the actors acting, the music, the popcorn, etc. is the exact mindset they seek.

Such discussion would gravitate to disasters, end of the world stuff , ELE type talk and that would further set the mind control to get you to begin thinking and talking about the movie and the movies subject matter plot.

While time line shifting, it is what it is. I can anticipate that most will be stuck on time travel long before they begin seeing that by changing the mass consciousness of humans in such a way, it helps steer the time line changing effort into a new time line that is desired, because if such a time line is pursued, they know the exact outcome of that future key date in that specific time line. This is why only staying on a certain time line will determine their specific future success.

This is also exactly why the Murdoch scandal had to be replaced. It was altering their future into ours and so they used Norway to trigger a distraction and introduce the next phase of a many faceted false flag operation and much more distraction needed to keep us thinking in a certain way about certain things. Murdoch who went from being front page to invisible as if someone called in a favor or someone saw his future effect in some negative way and decided to replace his focus and what that focus would have revealed had not the Norway bombing taken place.

Such a use of time travel abuses to see the future and then while in the present which the past, alter event outcomes is what is going on. They also provide music, movies and everything that supports the constant repeating and support of everything they know will steer us, make us think about things we never would have thought had they not made a movie about it or had some false flag staged terrorist act to help us think about it whenever we watch TV or listen to the radio news. This also helps to explain why control of the media is so important to them.

While I wish that the expression of true imagination was still something someone could trust, it appears that movies like Melancholia and others are there to place exacting and specific ideas into our minds and in doing so, we change the future we were on, to the one they just steered us toward, nudge by nudge, terror act after terror act.

View the movies as a way of understanding what type of reality they want us to have and you can quickly grasp that this type of predictive programming, mind control is much more than anyone understands. While this idea is of course in no way backed with any science fact, there are a many movies one could find to prove this point.

The Knowing, 2012, Invasion LA, Deep Impact and hundreds more that if seen from a level of how well it has worked and I would say that with all the Comet Elenin, Nibiru, Planet X, Honda, YU55, fear mongering, comets under intelligent control, UFO sightings around the world in major cities, rumors of world war III, death and destruction, genocide, economic collapse, earthquakes, floods, radiation, fires, volcanoes, massacres, rituals and a push for the one world order, I'd say that all that previous Hollywood movie and all that other programming has and is working very well indeed to set the stage for their big show and the final curtain.

Melancholia represents much more than just some predictive programming effort. It is key to the NWO to use movies like Melancholia to influence as many people that can watch it so as to determine whether secret mind control and consciousness change efforts are effectively working to alter time the way they need it to go.

While these secret and hidden cabal time manipulators are another complete subject matter, there exists enough information to conclude that all this recent and continuing effort is also part of a ritual that has used certain key dates to help their consciousness changing efforts along.

July 22 was the private international release date of Melancholia and also the exact same date of the Norway bombing and Island shooting.

This is how I know that Melancholia is being used in a satanic and ritualistic manner to influence our consciousness so as to change the future with the reality being promoted by the movies theme and "PLOT" and with all supporting ritualistic methodologies being used to support such a change in thinking. Remember, this is key.

Think about it. Look into it. While there are sci-fi aspects, metaphysical stuff, time travel, NWO, rituals, all wrapped around such a conspiratorial theory, the subject matter of movies is a clue as to what they want us to see, think and bring into reality by our mass consciousness being influenced.

It also funds in a huge way their whole program of operations with lots of cash from around the world, and now you know.

If and when you and others see the movie, afterwards when discussing and talking, introduce this idea of how you have just been mentally programmed to think, and create into reality. If you discuss this small new conspiratorial aspect, you will be going a long way to saving humanity from itself and the endless quest for music, movies, and fashion which is creating the future they want in order to achieve NWO success.

I hope that you and others consider my conspiratorial thoughts as new food for thought and realize that we are being tricked and kept hidden from our true power as humans by those that would do such things as manipulating time by altering our consciousness and what we think about or visualize to ensure some exact future success.

While I am in no way saying that all movies are this way, but if Hollywood funds it, you can bet it has a hidden agenda behind it. Now you know. Spread the word, talk about it. research it and you will become more convinced of such a possibility.

Thanks again and welcome to what I feel is the best site for such type of conspiratorial information exchanges even if some current ATS types openly use this site as if its their private personal chat room. You will see my contributions when I have something to share and when I don't, you wont. That's how I roll.

new topics

top topics

join