It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Your Captains Ask Your Help.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
that was solved already dark flame

[edit on 15-8-2004 by helenheaven]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
BAH

don't hit me with a broom

*cowers in corner with laptop trying to find somehting else*
sorry guys...

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
SETH, what does 4 Captins and thier QUEEN mean?

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
SpittinCobra
i wanna know that too
i was looking at that, found it intresting...

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Umm, my comment was not directed towards one specific person. I had fun, Zsan had fun, you had fun, and all had fun in the last few threads. Just wanted to make a general comment that we get serious with this part. This is directed towards everyone .. myself included. I have not answered up till now, because I did not have anything worthwhile to add to the subject. I want to keep this from becoming a chat. It will make it easier to search if we need to return to this again.

The Captains are vigorously looking for Smirkley. Something seems to definitely be up. We have a few leads, and will keep you updated. During our search, we came across this below. I found it at www.icebunnies.com... . I have highlighted the area to make is easy to find.

This was on the FTR Source Page site a long time ago....

Source Page Code: Deny ignorance. The motto of AboveTopSecret.com is simple yet inspires a complex range of emotion and aspiration. Are you one who follows along, or perhaps your one who participates in the effort. But maybe, just maybe you have the desire to push the battle cry forward, and be a captain of enlightenment. It's time to shake off the shackles of confusion and raise your voice in rage against the most vile evil ever to plague humanity -- ignorance. Become a captain of enlightenment and help shape the course of truth on the Internet. Your mission is clear, you must find one of the four Deny Ignorance rings. They are rings of gold and engraved with words of truth, making the wearer a true captain. Once the four secret words of truth are combined, they will reveal your shared path, your shared destiny, and open up tools of knowledge and learning for the four new captains of enlightenment.

Hope it helps. Good luck and Godspeed

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Z is sick, he has a bug, he will try to post tomorrow. Hopefully he will not be needed before then.

[edit on 15/8/2004 by ZWife]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
[edit on 16-8-2004 by SpittinCobra]

<< 1   >>

join