It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO Strikes libya water supply

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

He has killed his own people

More than the west has killed? Or will kill?

Doubtful.

When the USA and its friends went into Iraq, they made Hussein with his 20 000 kills seem like an amateur.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Do some research and gather some facts then come back to debate when your ready.

The Rebels did fire first, didnt i link the quote? maybe your the one whose should be doing some research and gather some facts then come back to debate when your ready not me, i already did mine.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Whoever they get to be their next leader will probably be alot kinder than Ghaddafi has been.

Well this is new so future puppets leaders of a country will probably be alot kinder than Ghaddafi has been?
no they wont be kinder.

They will be puppets to the west been controlled by NATO, IMF, etc, the same international mafia which has controlled King Idrs.

He has killed his own people, eliminated forcefully any political challenges to him, supported terrorism such as the plane bombing,

Oh look another saddam quick kill him his in the way of americas conquest in the middle east north africa, he killed his own people, nice little lie, but libya is a nation of 6 Million Libyans.

eliminated forcefully any political challenges to him

Those who had a king irds standings, with pro Washington mind set sure he did eliminate, didn't King Idrs brought libya on the break of destruction? people living conditions were horrible until Gaddafi liberated libya from Americas Military Occupation.

He also doesn't have near the support of the people you claim he does as the people there have lived under his regime of terror for a long time and know the truth.

Yes he does have support, dont forget libya is a nation of 6 Million people, 6 million dont agree with the terrorists in east libya, if you claim he doesn't have support can you please provide proof? But no i dont want acutally links from the fascist news networks, the real claims, if you have it that is, which i think you dont.

There is plenty of video and eyewitness testimony of Ghaddafi attacking the protesters in his country and he has a long history of this so yes he does fit the definition of a terrorist.

Ah yes the fake paid eyewitness testimony when you buy people to do what you want to do, they will say anything they will say in return for cash.

That and he also has supported and agreed with other terrorist organizations in the past.

Wrong again, Ghaddafi has providing america with intel on terrorist actives in asia, and this how the west thanks him for the intel he gave them?

supported terrorism such as the plane bombing,

There is no evidence that libya was behind the Lockerbie bombing, Abdel Baset al-Megrahi has been arrested due to the interests of america.

His release angered the United States, and his return to a hero's welcome in Libya was an embarrassment to the British government. Megrahi's survival has raised U.S. questions about the medical advice that led to his being freed.

edit on 27-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

You are getting hung up on this word terrorism which if you read back through the posts I was simply responding to someone who called the rebels terrorists. You may use any word you like but the fact is that Ghaddafi has not been a kind leader in any sense of the word.

He has killed his own people, eliminated forcefully any political challenges to him, supported terrorism such as the plane bombing, and a portion of his population have risen against him.

1a) Show me evidence that he has killed his own people. Don't bother showing me evidence of Ghaddafi's forces killing rebels because that's not the same as killing civilians.

1b) Tell me why Ghaddafi's government killing civilians is different from, say, America's government killing civilians (which the police certainly do).

2) Yes, he has eliminated elections. So what? You're talking as if democratic elections are a progressive step on some positivist scale of sociological theory. There is NO universal 'laws' when it comes to how a society should be. It is only the West claiming this because they can topple these "primitive" cultures and exploit them.

Tell me, what is wrong with having a despot in power if he is actually leading with cultural values and ultimately progressing the society of his country? Libya was, before NATO bombed all of the infrastructure, the most progressive country in Africa. In fact, despotism is a popular choice for population cultures in this region because that's how they've been doing it for thousands of years.

3) Where is the clear connection between that plane bombing and Ghaddafi? Did he order it? Did he prep the explosives?

And didn't this happen like 20 years ago? Now the West goes to kill the big bad terrorist Ghaddafi now?

4) "and a portion of his population have risen against him" . Yeah, a portion. 1/7000000000 is also considered a portion too. The portion that has risen up against him is a fraction compared to the portion that want to keep what they have and not have it all bombed and taken over by foreigners like in Iraq and Afghanistan.

It would be foolish in my opinion for NATO not to try to capitalize on this situation.

This sentence right here invokes a lot of unintelligable feelings within me. I can merely try to some them up into words. Basically, these feelings come from my uneasiness and anger associated to seeing that there are some people in the world who advocate that the bullies should rape whoever stands up to them, and its fine because apparently those who get beaten up and raped were apparently the bullies in the first place, because that's what the bullies claim.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This is going to look bad though. Although Europe is taking the lead on this one, they cannot do it without the backing of US assets. No wonder in the Balkans they asked us to take the lead.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I can't believe some people here on ATS are still condoning the west's actions towards libya,in this so called humanitarian mission...

I'm afraid there is no hope for these pig headed individuals.

Surely with the UK and France both declaring today that they can't bomb gaddafi out of power kind of says it all,to anyone with just a bit of common sense,it means the people of Libya are 100% behind gaddafi,.....HELLO ?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Is attacking Civilian targets allowed under international law?

If not, where is the warcrime arrest warrents for NATO?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Is attacking Civilian targets allowed under international law?

If not, where is the warcrime arrest warrents for NATO?

We're bringing them "Freedom".....lol.

Nobody cares if we kill all those people because we destroyed their water supply.

Americans don't even care their own water supplies have been destroyed. Washington DC's water is toxic with LEAD....google it.

Maybe America's leaders are just insane from drinking LEAD in the water. Would explain alot.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
1a) Show me evidence that he has killed his own people. Don't bother showing me evidence of Ghaddafi's forces killing rebels because that's not the same as killing civilians.

Well, that does it then. We can kill civilians now too:

All people killed in Libya were killed by Gaddafi,
NATO wants to stop Gaddafi,
Therefore, NATO will also kill Gaddafi's people.

Fantastic logic.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by imherejusttoread

All people killed in Libya were killed by Gaddafi

Wheres the evidence? oh thats right you dont have it, the rebels started firing first Rebel fanboy

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You misunderstood the purpose of that: I was using NATO's reasoning for attacking another sovereign country and the logically followed conclusion was equally absurd as the premise.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

Ha! The media nowadays when civilians gets killed, it's a holocaust but i guess nothing is said when Allied forces bombed cities in WW2(or when the USAF bombed cities in Korea), nobody cared. The fact is that civilian casualties have been part of war, it has been for millions of years. Try and look up to every war from medieval to modern times. In fact, i rather live in a modern times than medieval times because innocent people in that era were killed indiscriminately along the way. Who want to live in a era where to hang people, cut people in their heads off with a Guillotine a lot, and stuff? It's like the modern times is a lot worse than medieval times.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have been telling the world for years and years already that NATO is a terrorist organization, but it seems like the world is under the hypnosis of hell, because no one listens. No one listens ? If only they would listen and thus there by learn the easy way. So they end up having to be learning the hard way. World War III is already happening. Genocide is right before our eyes. Will the United Nations pass a resolution that will put NATO in the dock in a United Nations Court of Law ? Sadly human justice systems are corrupted. Their palm has been crossed with the proverbial silver. Fortunately however the Divine Justice of the True God cannot be so easy corrupted. God cannot be bribed. God cannot be decieved into believing your pack of lies. Her Holiness Above knows all your thoughts and can hear all your words and can see all of your actions. Nothing is hidden from God. Her judgements are perfect. Their be no other Judge.

Obviously NATO lied to the world when they said that their reason for military actions were to protect civilians. Here you have the evidence to prove that NATO is knowingly killing millions of Lybian Civilians. Bombing or sabotaging water supplies is a listed "Crime against humanity". Surely there is need for the echelons of NATO to be arrested and put on trial for their many many war crimes ? Just how bad does it get before legal actions get brought against NATO personnel ? The politicians are knowingly breaking the law. Why are they not being prosecuted ? He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex and no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the One Absolute. The One God there be no other God. Her names are many but she be the one true God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic [celestial immortal] powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright (c) NGL 2000.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 29/7/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join