It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about alternative media?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well I sure when you first open this your expecting me to have some really awsome theory....NOT lol
I really just have a question.....Besides ATS what are some other good sites.. I have been to GLP but it seems that they are always getting bash on here..So I would like a list of some really good ones ok that's it....Have a great day

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by copernicus2012

I have not found another website like ATS. The ones I have found that have somewhat similar topics seem to be concentrated on topics. I think this is the well balanced place to be. As far as researching things that I find on ATS. www.nasa.gov is always good. I like the darpa.mil website.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
www.whatis-theplan.org... is a new one I am just getting started on.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... have been with this one for a while and has a heap of interesting resources.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
i found myself in your shoes recently after being exhausted with "cable entertainment news" problem is most indy sites either arent updated quickly enough for my taste --- i would say best bet is to get a good RSS reader for your phone or computer (wherever you prefer to get your news) and add a couple mainstream feeds like cnn and bbc and a couple fringe site, maybe throw the guardian in there and wait for the majority to agree on the validity of a story; then come to ats for "hive" type critical thinking on the topic --- bottom line though i would say RSS because at this point no one news outlet seems to satisfy for a good scope of whats going on

new topics

top topics

join