It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lost may be found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
No actual explaination of why I am the way I am or feel the way I do. It's being naturally tapped into some of the morals here I read about. Flexible prespective and the extreme deepness, indepedance and responisblity I feel overwhelms me with the communication of everyday selfish, and self destructive persons, I come to know as family and peers. Not searching to be found but searching for my own personal journey's I've been tapped into. The body is only a tool but communication within it is key. Maybe I've mislead my this site, but only secs wasted.

journals.aol.com... Veiw and comment on my rythming thoughts. Attempting to overcome what All perspective's have been subjected to. Note looking for a necklace, crystal with flower growing inside (Jasmine perhaps) maybe found in a metal box, on a string. The link is stronger and definate peices of my puzzle are coming together, I'm open to suggestions.
Please feel free to contact me at sunshaddow2000...@aol.com

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the ATS.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hey Araina welcome to ATS

hope you enjoy your stay here

need any help feel free to u2u me

happy posting to you

rynaldo

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hello Araina

And welcome to ats
any questions send me a u2u
happy to help

I took a look at your site maybe you should ask to be able to post in the Collaborative Fiction section of ats John Bull 1 can help you with that send him a u2u.
journals.aol.com...

nice site cya around.
se7en

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Whoa! Quite a heavy introduction there mate! Have fun and welcome aboard!

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ats Araina. Enjoy your stay.

If you have any questions about anything remember to ask google first. To search ats click the search tab. A different search tab is found at bts.

Also checking out the tutorial tab is also a good idea, and while your at it the FAQ.

new topics

top topics

join