It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian Killer Linked to Tea Party and EDL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Like I said in your other thread, you really shouldn't believe everything the MSM tells you.

englishdefenceleague.org...

It would seem shameful that journalists have been all too quick to link the English Defence League to this murderous creature, quoting from his blog that ‘on some occasions [he] had discussions with SIOE and EDL and recommended them to use certain strategies (via facebook)’. We can categorically state that there has never been any official contact between him and the EDL, our facebook page had 100,000 supporters and receives tens of thousands of comments each day. And there is no evidence that Brievik was ever one of those 100,000 supporters. Even so, anyone who expresses any extremist beliefs of any kind, be it white supremacist, christian fundamentalist or Islamic extremists, they all get banned from the site

ALS
edit on 25-7-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

What the bets he was an ATS member?

ALS

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So what if he associated with the Tea-Party, or the EDL, Freemasons, and was a Christin, anti-muslim, anti-nazi, heck, just about anti-anything. He lived in his own imagination, in an imagination filled with brave knights from the crusades....

Does that make every Tea-party, EDL member, Freemason bad???? No, just as much as not every Muslim wants to blow everything up.

Let us just face it, some ppl are just plain sick in their minds... Heck, he studied economy, does that mean that every economist is bad????

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
When do we start to get threads titled

"Norway killer linked to Obama"

"Norway killer was funded by Bush"

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think that in any country where people are trying to fight off the NWO, or the encumbent leeches. Then he will be linked to any one, who is fighting them. EDL in the UK or Tea party state side. . Or any other party who wants rid of these, so called honest decent men in the govts of the world.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

Very well said Hellhound604.

Very well said.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
here we go !!!
within a week he'll be connected to ;
obama
aliens
CIA
rothschilds
and for good measure, dick cheney

Classic response meant to deflect from the fact that it's all fun and freedom of speech to spew vitriol, hatre and xenophobia to the masses, but when it compels some nutbar to pick up a gun and actually follow through...well...suddenly nobody wants to know about it.

Careful with the rhetoric folks...some people are actually taking it seriously.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

In highlighting minor, tenuous links between Breivik and Geller, Craig Murray is making a serious point. It is expressed in his penultimate sentence:

In truth he had ideological and communication links with organised far right networks every bit as solid as the comparable connections of Islamic terrorists.

He is drawing our attention to the fact that the MSM routinely conjures up phantoms of sinister, global Muslim terror networks on the basis of "evidence" no less flimsy than this.

It is perhaps sobering to reflect that, had Breivik omitted the massacre and only perpetrated the Oslo explosion, it would already have become mainstream orthodoxy that the bomb was the work of a shadowy Islamic terror group - and you'd be called a nutjob conspiracy theorist for suggesting otherwise.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
For those in the UK the leader of the EDL is on Newsnight in 10 mins.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
For those in the UK the leader of the EDL is on Newsnight in 10 mins.

Newsnight, isn't that the program that asks hard direct questions
Like Panorama?

Maybe they should send in Roger Cook and the Cook Report team .. He always asks good questions... and gets punched up for it

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 25-7-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
So since I participate on ATS forums I'm a cop hating, Progressive, anti-freedom, gun hating, anti-Semite Communist because there are those elements that participate as well? Interesting.

/TOA
edit on 25-7-2011 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

considering the little amount fo reliable, cross referenced information available, at this point it seems a little presumptious and premature to begin to pretend we understand the REAL motivations behind this attack, and all speculation may actually backfire, or prove to be political misinformation.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
So since I participate on ATS forums I'm a cop hating, Progressive, anti-freedom, gun hating, anti-Semite Communist because there are those elements that participate as well? Interesting.

/TOA

No, but you hate all muslims, think Obama has no belly button, saw a ufo last night in your toilet, and see tattoos that no one else does

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

considering the little amount fo reliable, cross referenced information available, at this point it seems a little presumptious and premature to begin to pretend we understand the REAL motivations behind this attack, and all speculation may actually backfire, or prove to be political misinformation.

I dont pretend to know the motivation of this attack, i am jst following an avenue of thought...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by The Old American

/TOA

No, but you hate all muslims, think Obama has no belly button, saw a ufo last night in your toilet, and see tattoos that no one else does

Oh funny... Haha...like I'd really believe those things. Well, maybe the belly button thing

/TOA

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
No, the Tea Party is not a terrorist group, it is a political movement. Saying they are linked to the Norwegian killer is like saying democrats are linked to sex craved lunatics just because there seem to be so many in their party. yet even I know there are some normal democrats out there.

edit on 26-7-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join