It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Messaging and Illuminati Symbolism in Katy Perry's E.T.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hello all I wanted to start off by saying that this thread won't go to in depth, for I don't have the patience to spend a long time explaining what I am about to present. Lately I have been hooked on the subject of Illuminati symbolism along side with subliminal messaging, recently i started to experiment with video editing software, taking videos slowing them down tremendously and really just analyzing the video at its slowest form, frame to frame.

Recently I did so with Katy Perry's ET. Ft Kayne West music video. I did not analyze thee entire video, mainly the beginning, keep in mind that I slowed the the video down to the point where it would take an hour to watch if you we're press play and watch it normally. I did not do that, rather I used the Play/Pause technique over and over again. Eventually i got sick of it half way through and i figured i already have some interesting things to point out, so ill just wing it.

I took screen-shots of all the interesting things i found, WARNING: this video contains explicit material
Keep in mind that I am not a video making expert, i just through all the pictures in a video with simple theorys of what it might be.
Don't expect crazy music, or in depth paragraphs. You may not see this images as what I see, its all about how you see things i guess. Here it is, enjoy. PS: Images are best seen NOT in full screen.

The Video.
edit on 23-7-2011 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

And this was only like half the video, I understand the skepticism of the triangles and eyes, but.. the Kayne Thumb part... Come On! And the sex in the sky part... I almost crapped myself when i found those.
I'm not up for debate on whether these pics are what i say they are. I just put them up because i found them "strange" or out of place.
edit on 23-7-2011 by BruceEFury because: Had to add ending text.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The whole video contains Illuminati/Satanist symbolism I believe, the whole 'humanising robot' scene & the song being called E.T itself is all part of their agenda.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Ion't care about some pop culture Illuminati stuff, but did you ever wonder why you care about some pop culture Illuminati stuff?

It is a tease.

The symbols and the message are in another arena. You are only seeing the teaser in the pop culture Gaga Jay-Z Lil Wayne blah blah.

Like how YOU gonna capitalize on some mystical symbols?!!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So you are saying that the producers and artists who worked on the CGI diluberately input images into a video aimed at teenage girls. So the Illuminati want to controle what a 13 yearold girl wants? The problem is that videos are becoming antiquated mediums. There are better ways at impacting millions with your ideals. Hell just look at Disney. Gnostic imagry is everywhere the mouse is found.

If They want to get to the masses, then They get to the masses and steer clear of music videos.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bacontep

First of all, you took down your video.. so its hard to commentate on it, but i really think you are grasping at straws man..

new topics

top topics

join