It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead at the age of 27.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustinSee.
She was a junkie, why are people turning this into a conspiracy?

because this is a conspiracy web-site.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerver
acording to ammy winhouse police report i suspect a higher up englander raped her to death proly a group thing i dont see much conspiracy there unless you count the cover up but rich people can count too so we will move on to why do people rape they cluster in groups so they can over power indaviduals where will we stop this madening rape

What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
She was a worthless junkie who threw her life away. Just like most of others of that '27 club' just like so many other musicians who die at a young age, some even younger (sid vicious) some older (elvis)
There's no conspiracy behind it, they are just #ed up people, who don't see how destructive their lifestyle is.
Amy Winehouse knew perfectly well about how bad her drug habbits were but it was no problem for her - The lyrics of Rehab make that perfectly clear.

At least she's gone before she could spawn some offspring, because that would've been completely disgusting

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Are you blind?

There's already a thread on this.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DBCooper71
reply to post by shauny

She knew the risk's.

Course she did, Make you famous at the age of 20 and give you millions, you might fall into the same traps she fall into. We dont always get a choice, and even when we do, the choices are always rubbish.
GWB 2nd term there was 2 choices taking the USA up the same path (just an example)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by shauny

Are you blind?

There's already a thread on this.

What?
3th

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Not to make light of ANYone's death, but she should've taken some pointers from Kieth Richards.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

If I was rich & famous at the age of 20, I wouldn't of made it to 21, never mind 27.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

I guess I dodged the bullet as I lived past 27. So now do I have to fear 54?

Just wonderin?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Not sure if this was mentioned yet or not but I found THIS
on the front page of Drudge today.

Troubled diva Amy Winehouse dead at 27

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gremlin2011

Amy Winehouse may had talent and she once may had a good voice, but she was thick, sick and stupid.
Booze and drugs killed her, and who voluntarily took these substances into her body? Amy herself.
So in effect she committed suicide, albeit a very slow and very public suicide.
No doubt the conspriracy theorists will claim she was murdered.
Will she be missed? I doubt it.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Sailor Sam because: spelling

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The Rev came in close at 28 - does seem to be something funny going on there!

Rock drummers John Bonham, Keith Moon and John Holohan (Bayside) all died at 32.

Metalheads Dimebag Darrell and Paul Gray both died at 38.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

I see why rom12345 www.abovetopsecret.com... and JakiusFogg www.abovetopsecret.com... began threads on Amy Winehouse after not finding yours in a search. Your title is "dead at 27" without using her name. There go your chances of being a reporter.

It feels more about the strange phenomena of druggies dying before they reach 30 (which to me is no surprise) than about the loss of this talented and amazing woman. Already... I hardly think or hear of her. It strikes me as cold and ironic how quickly she was forgotten.

There and gone. Of no consequence.

A drug addicted human rarely survives past 27 without some kind of a break from the abuse.

This is the lesson. You are not literally immortal, no matter how great you can sing.

edit on 24-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam
reply to post by gremlin2011

Amy Winehouse may had talent and she once may had a good voice, but she was thick, sick and stupid.
Booze and drugs killed her, and who voluntarily took these substances into her body? Amy herself.
So in effect she committed suicide, albeit a very slow and very public suicide.
No doubt the conspriracy theorists will claim she was murdered.
Will she be missed? I doubt it.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Sailor Sam because: spelling

No...I didn't even read your post but I was just thinking.... she was a blur. Now sadly forgettable,

And I liked her music, thought she was great, but she sort of cancelled herself out.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Interesting enough....Pat Tillman was killed at the age of.........27. Now...i'm scratchin' my head. I also noticed a whole bunch of people in the music industry, died at that age.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join