It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Lady promises apparition in Knock Ireland on August 22, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
"for this great day will be remembered for ever."

New message is released by the Irish visionary Joe Coleman in what appears to be a new website made by him. One can notice the haste he wrote it and some grammar errors. The previous better site made by supporters was closed for unknown reasons.

Apart of the style, the only message published so far is intriguing. It promises apparition on Aug 22 at Knock at 1 pm local time, with signs in the sky to be seen by the people present there.

The previous messages (not found in the new site) spoke at least once for the Garret Tribulation second half to start on midnight 1/1/2013. Since that site was shut down for unknown reason, I think it is important to make known the new site of Joe Coleman. As you notice, I do not comment on the message itself. I will await eagerly to see (online) what would it mean that August 22 will be remembered forever.

Here is the message:
joecolemanvisionary.com...

"Message received from our Blessed Lady on Thursday 23rd June 2011.at 12.04am Ballyfermot Dublin Ireland 2011 by Irish Visionary Joe Coleman.

THE MESSAGE

"Greetings my dear child I come once more to you with peace and healing ,I surround you with my healing Angels,stay close to my son Jesus,as I your loving and caring Mother request you to take my children once more to my most holy and healing shrine at Knock on Monday 22nd August 2011 at 1pm ,this great day of prayer will fill many many hearts with love and with light ,for this great day will be remembered for ever.

You have been chosen to lead my people back to God the Father ,my child this world will and must listen to my visionaries ,peace peace I will bring to all my children at Knock and around the world,I will show signs supernatural events from the heavens on this glorious day of my Queen ship of my Blessed name Mary ever Virgin ,wake up wake up open your hearts to peace and love and joy ,stay close to my beloved Son Jesus the Christ the king the saviour ,my holy Victorious rosary shall try ump over all that is evil and not from the Father God the Son the Holy Spirit,Tell the World of my coming ,it is now time for every soul to become aware of my Sons return ,I request my Sons concreted disciples to heed my visionaries call for conversion everywhere ,I come to invite all of you in to my Immaculate heart.

My child I am sad at the way you have been treated ,you my sweet child are a humble soul and a foot soldier,we in heaven are proud of you,you see my child they the authority at Knock know the truth and they can see your light beaming forth ,this frightens them ,they cant experience my love the way you do,this is why they must listen and open their hearts and receive me I will never refuse my Immaculate heart to any of Gods creation ,I request my holy Victorious rosary be recited in the grounds of my beloved Knock ,my dear sweet child I will not allow my children to be rejected from this sacred ground ,I am with you always,ask my children to pray for the intersession of Saint John Paul for courage to carry you forth with your work.

I request all my children to receive reconciliation and holy mass and the body the blood soul and divinity of my son Jesus the Christ before my calling on this glorious day of our lord Monday 22nd of August 2011 at 1pm ,try to stay in a state of grace at all times as this will greatly move you closer to my Immaculate heart ,rest now my child peace be yours,thank you for responding to my call QUEEN OF HEAVEN AND EARTH AVE MARIA
PLEASE SEND THIS ON TO EVERYONE AS MOTHER WANTS TO GET IT OUT EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD."

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

so the sign will be in the sky?
if i remember rightly the last time this hoaxer made these claims, the message was directly at the sun.
so when people looked at it their eyes started playing tricks on them. which is exactly what will happen if you keep looking directly at the sun for any amount of time. this hoaxer knows this and of course people are going to think they've seen an "appariton". sure their eyes would be up to all sorts visual tricks.
also i think the website was shut down because a lot of people called him out on exactly this reason, and know full well that he's nothing more than a hoaxing charlatan

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The guy is a complete fraud, "Our lady" who ever that is, has had 5 no shows already, or conveniently, he says they weren't no shows because only he could see her. but still he will draw a few hundred geriatric grandmothers armed with rosery beads, who seem to blindly follow this con artist everywhere and hang on every word he says.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

This guy is nothing more than a phoney .All he does is bring false hopes to vunerable people . He is best ignored .

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Mary was Jesus' mom. She was not deity, she was just a regular run-of-the-mill person which is exactly why she was chosen by God. All this Mary worship really needs to stop, it's just a form of idol worship.

new topics

top topics

join