It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue dot,red dot,or pink dot on your mail box

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
Get real, if the government wanted to cull the herd why would it go to the trouble of only killing the red on the spot, moving the blue to a "FEMA" camp for expensive detainment and reeducation and leaving the pink alone without support systems. The whole "FEMA" camp thing is silly.

IMO, it makes more sense to kill'em all and do mass graves in large population areas, Maybe save a few small towns for slaves.

A few million civilians with pistols and rifles that most don't know how to use will be laughed at by the UN troops. Even with ex military leading/training them the civilians, most of whom will have no idea how survive in the wild without modern conveniences, won't be some ragtag revolutionary guerrilla army. The UN troops wouldn't think twice of targeting your "fortified" position with whatever ordnance was needed to kill you many time over.

If it comes to a shooting war in the US with foreign troops, UN or otherwise, I feel the only hope will be the various militias, even if some of them are crazy, and some country folks although if the opposition could escalate ordnance to various chemical agents or nuclear they might roll over the militias quickly.

I think I'll go with newspaper delivery and solicitation markers.
True true true... but if the feds want it dont it could happen just a simple fact.. not talking bout the whole.. colored dot thing thow

<< 1   >>

join