It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What 'Gang of Six' plan would do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Gang of Six Plan what would the plan do.

Some of the comments in the comment section were just gross

GreenDream Wow, REPUBS are there to stab in the back... the teachers, police, firefighters, corporate employees, seniors, and the hard working middle class......BUT, if the REPUBS can get EVEN MORE loopholes and taxbreaks for the wealthy the REPUBS are all for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's disgusting! show more show less

volitionx LOTS of poor people spend tons of money on all sorts of crap, and they'd be taxed more, obviously, than a frugal rich person. Nonetheless, yes, rich people TEND to spend more in total dollars. I sense class warfare in your comment.

The REPUBS need to be gutted from CONGRESS for their efforts to gut the hard working middle class!

And these clueless sheeps think the democrats plan will solve and fix everything? thats a funny one.

As in the article explians this plan just helps the wealthy

The framework also calls for the repeal of the Alternative Minimum Tax -- often called the "wealth" tax, which threatens to hit the middle class in increasing numbers every year because of how it's set up.

Reform Social Security if debt reduction passes: The framework calls on lawmakers to consider reforming Social Security if a comprehensive debt reduction plan garners 60 votes in the Senate. It also calls on lawmakers to direct any savings derived from reform back into the solvency of the program, not deficit reduction.

So again how would this plan the american public?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It really is funny how people on the left think they got it all figured out yet they still subscribe to the DEMOCRATS vs REPUBLICANS. If you are one of these people I have breaking news for you. Both sides are controlled by the same people, and Obama is the worst practical joke ever played on America. I can not understand how anyone could identify themselves as a democrat after him, not that it matters.

join