It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you with us, or against us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
OK... plenty to read here and I've had my share, so now time to get down to business. As this is an Intro forum, let me tell you a bit about myself.

55, father (of 3 veterans), grandfather, Army vereran, and (most importantly) wide awake to what is happening to our world and why. As such, I try to inform as many people as possible as I go about my daily activities. I've talked myself blue in the face, handed out plenty of DVD and links, and even made to a few protests. Yet, despite all our efforts, nothing changes but for the worse.

Now I have come to the realization that most folks don't WANT to wake up. They're living the dream, and to rouse from it would be more than they are willing (and some, able) to cope with. I believe that whatever positive changes can be acheived will have to come about through those of us currently at hand.

Know that I am willing and able to TRULY fight for my country. Not like I was 35 years ago, facing Warsaw Pact forces across the Iron Curtain, or as our soldiers are misguided into killing for corporations, but as a patriot who will fight when the time comes to take back our nation. I believe that time is coming upon us soon.

It is said that 3% of the population fought and won a war against the most powerful military in the world when we freed ourselves from the King of England. What is our percentage now? The Revolutionary leaders pledged their fortunes, families, estates, and their very lives to that end... What will we do? Get ready to answer the call.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well, France had a lot to do with it. Had the French not interceded by sending ground troops plus a formidable Navy fleet, there would have been no USA. Yorktown would never have happened.

In terms of your question, though, count me against you.
You might not want to be advocating taking actions here. Not that I consider myself an expert on the matter, but be sure and read through Terms & Conditions. It can be a bit of a hassle to read, but does contain some pearls and gems, e.g.

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by fedup4sure

Welcome to ATS my friend, fighting for your country in what sense, if its the fight for bringing back the nation to its original roots of freedom for everyone and staying neutral and out of world affairs, then I couldn't agree with you more. This fight however, will have to a be a mental fight of denying ignorance.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You want to wake up just wait until you really start to wake up and reaslise a whole lot of people can hear what you're thinking and suddenly reality tries to convince you that you're ai or have been turned into it by some wacked out evil being running this gong show reality and I ain't joking either... Go to the wonderful pit that is kelowna british columbia or what it tries to peddle as the snake in the midst of edens garden... lol You want to wake up go live in that friggin hell hole for long time, follow me around and watch what some of them do to endlessly provoke into hate and anger for the likes of a bunch of wacked out druggies and junkies. That place is the root of all evil. If you really want to see it look at my families birthdates and then look around the country and start to see how much they play the patterns... There's something out there and when it doesn't like you it really takes to messing you up as much as possible.

First born sons 9/21 11/23 and 3/15 mirroring my sister and her son and mine is the 9/21 7/28 and 3/15 10/1...
10/3
10/4
10/1

and the turned 12/29 from 10/3... There is some biblical sht going on in that valley and it has to do with the pyramids and star alignments and when it happens but you don't know what it is you friggin lose hardcore and then see that the entire world has a game mapped out on it that has to do with these families, my brother whose basically owned by the greed based life forms he's married into, etc. Man screw it just look for it and you'll see eventually. (/11/01 -> 4/21/10) 3142 pi... It's a PI game apparently but a whole hell of al ot more. This life I'm living seems to be some kind of reaccuring life or something as these people have sung about it in disturbing ways, wrote many many stories that link to it and have mapped out that entire city as part of it.. It's messed the heck up whatever it is. Jack in the box, rubix cube, etc. this whole reality is a friggin nightmare. Surely you all noticed when suddenly a bunch of art work started appearing that showed biblical art, old story are etc changing so the characters were more femanine appearing...

Something seriouly changed with this reality or a whole bunch of people jsut played a nasty hacking game on me and put a whole lot of effort into trying to make me go crazy.... This place is hoooooped!

12:54:21
21:54:12

Egypt/Dome on the rock -> Kelowna and the areas around japan, seoul and china. Even that 3/11 quake was on the mother of my sons b-date and I knew something was going ot happen that day.. Time is MESSED UP!

top topics

join