It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I keep seeing the numbers 9:11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
For over 5 months I have been seeing the numbers 9:11 constantly. Every time I decide to look at the clock, it's usually 9:11. When watching sports, the game clock stops at 9:11 a lot. It is happening so much that it is starting to freak me out. I was exercising, and I decided to take a break. Looking down to see how much time had elapsed, yup... 9/11. What does it mean? I would appreciate any input you can provide.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by timi0000

Hrm, perhaps too much time reading ATS 9/11 threads.

That is one possibility.

vvv

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
over the last 4 months ive had similar. i see 747 everywhere. the clock. my orders at work have ended up at 747 NUMEROUS times. numberplates damn near everything.. whether it means something or im paranoid i dont know. ill keep watching the signs.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Could it be that it's only because 911 has significance to you and therefore when you look at a clock and see 911 you take more notice, rather than just simply glancing at the clock.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I agree with the post I just starred (darnit forgot the name already)

I say its not that you're seeing it more than you did before - you're just noticing it more

Just like it seems like EVERYTIME I look at the clock, the numbers are in succession

I can't tell you how many times I looked and it was 12:34 - seems like a LOT

but then I check the time all day - its 7:54 now.... inevitably when I look it'll be 8:9...... oh wait.... LOL you know what I mean right?

I'm sure there were many more times that the clock was not in succession when I checked - I just didn't notice because it wasn't special

ETA oh man no wonder I forgot your name that fast - VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep - thats a doozy!

edit on 18-7-2011 by Forevever because: ♥

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Our brains are hardwired to notice patterns in everything, a basic example is cloud animals. I presume you're American? 9/11 is a very significant event and means something to a lot (maybe all I don't know) of Americans. It is also your emergency telephone number so when you see 9:11 on a clock your brain points it out to you.

I always notice 13:37 on a clock as it spells out leet

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
ahhhhhhhhh quit freaking me out!!!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6606563f9edb.png[/atsimg]
911 stars

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Search4Truth420

I don't think so. I don't look at the clock much, but at the time that I decide to it's usually 9:11

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Another Synchronicity, As of yesterday Obama has been in office for 911 days. Interesting parallel.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by timi0000

probaly because we are about to witness the biggest satanic occult sacrifise the world has ever seen this september 11th 111 days from the end of the year 2011 nothing to back it up but from what I have seen of this crazy world nothing would now surprise me do some research on the rain man and then take a good look at our world leaders

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Because your thinking about it. If you post threads about seeing numbers guess what you are going to keep seeing numbers. I used to see 10:17 everywhere. Which is my birthday. As soon as I stopped paying attention to it... gone.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Interesting. I wake up (without an alarm no matter how late I stay up-7 days a week) at exactly 5:55. I never thought much about it, until I started checking the clock when I woke up. 5:55. EVERY SINGLE DAY. If i go to bed at 3 am I am awake at 5:55. Wonder what the significance of that is? Or is there one? Or am I just on some sort of internal clock. (No it is not sunrise- I have blackout curtains in my bedroom. My husband works midnight shift and sleeps all day. He gets home at 630 every morning. )

When I was a kid my mom said I was always awake before 6 am... I guess I have always been this way.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I relate to you. Some people tell me simply because it's only because I notice it.

Thing is I rarely ever look at my clock.

9:11 is by far the most common digital time i see on my alarm clock. always. my friends and even mom thousands of miles away hear about it "WHY". I think it probably has to do with a little bit of both, maybe it's set in that I look there at 9:11 when I wake up or getting on the computer at night.. bleh.

Weird that someone else actually posted this though lol I swear this has been going on a good few years now.

top topics

join