It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Project: Check It Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yes, the Disclosure Project, everyone here should check it out at www.disclosureproject.org... . The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. There you should find over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret. ...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Although your post is invisible,I am a big fan of Greer and The Disclosure Project.I hope he can open the doors and crack this thing wide open.With the amount of high ranking Military officials and scientists he has,perhaps he will succeed where others have failed.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yes, he does seem to have alot of support from both, "civilians" and higher ranked personelle in society. Although I find it funny that he claims that his organization is one of nonprofit yet almost all of the information he provides must be bought online...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
its been years now and it still hasnt picked up any momentum , just rumbling along out of sight- sooner or later he will run out of respectable witnesses or one of them will turn out to be proven fraudulant and thats the whole thing down the drain

i hope not , but thats the way # happens isnt it

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
i just downloaded the disclosure project press conference. Looks like it will be extremely interesting, though I think the DOD is too greedy not to give any UFO tech out coz they want the advantages to themselves.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Lol, I would honestly pay atleast 250,000 for any patented and suppressed extraterrestrial technology patents... If only the DOD had a heart...

top topics

join