It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall of Lucifer: The Chronicles of Brothers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm recommending this book series to everyone. The series is called 'The Chronicles of Brothers' by author: Wendy Alec.

The first book which begins the serious is called 'The Fall of Lucifer'. It's a fictional story that relates the story of Lucifer's origins at the inception of time. Though based off of biblical concepts, you don't have to be religious to enjoy this series - but if you are it will surely strengthen your faith. It is the only series I've ever read that I can honestly say is too intense to made into a movie.

The second book is called 'Messiah', and the third is called 'Son Of Perdition'. There are three books currently released but there will be a total of 7. And a plus for conspiracy theorists especially - I recall that for one of the books (though I'm not quite sure which one at the moment) she meticulously researched The Illuminati and other secret societies for months.

The Chronicles Of Brothers

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
THX

Sounds cool i will be checking it out hopefully i can find it for the Kindle if not though i will get the books like you said whether you believe or not it does make for good stories

join