It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a question for a Medium.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You guys are wonderful in giving me your thoughts and wisdom, I greatly appreciate it.

No I haven’t felt my grandfather around since his passing. He appeared at the end of my bed the night he had his stoke. I was in my parents’ home a mile from where he lived.I ran crying to my mother that he had died, and a short time later my uncle arrived to give mum and dad the news.

And I hope he has passed from this earth and that he is with my grandmother once again.
Well hopefully in time this will make sense, and if I hear of anything relevant, I will surly post it here.

love and harmony
Whateva x x x

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellify
Peas and booooooolter.

No idea what it means but that's what I heard!

lol I’ve been going over what you heard and I’ve been trying to find words with a similar sound.
I’ve said it fast and slow trying to figure it out with no luck. Sorry

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It has been my experience that when someone dies, most of the time they go into a state of waiting and reflection until they "go someplace better" as I was told by a friend of mine who passed away and then 5 years later became my first after death contact.

It seems that the spirit goes into a period of waiting and rest before what I assume is re-incarnation into another body somewhere. I don't know if it is limited to this planet or not, but myself personally, all I have ever heard or seen from the other side is a place remarkably like our own.

I think Catholics refer to it as purgatory.

My friend who contacted me after she died went back to her old house,which seemed to be in this world, meaning she might very well be haunting her old house while she waits to go someplace else so it seems there are various places we can go after death. She has stated that the house is where she was happiest in life, so that is where she chose to stay after death.

I have also been told that once a person dies it takes a few years for them to adjust to the change in body and frequency and to accept that they themselves are no longer living and this is also a part of their time for reflection and examination of the life they lived. During this time they generally cannot communicate with the living.

So I guess to me the answer to your question is that he is still in this period of waiting, and because of so is unable to communicate himself with you so you were given a message from another helping spirit.

<< 1   >>

join