It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The venus project.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Besides the farmers and transporters what do people do for a living?

If I were a farmer or transporter I would think I was getting a raw deal? Doing all the work and getting nothing in return from the people living in the city at the expense of my labor.

I can't really imagine third world peasants adapting to such a life. Where would they be housed?

Is this the end result of what the TPTB want I could see it as a nice pretty isolated concetration camp.
Tempt people in with the promise that they would not have to work at a job they hate.
Isolate them long enough that people stop asking about them.
Then when they disappear no one notices or they believe the story that they moved to another venus project city.

In ten years the world will be down to 5,000,000 or whatever it says on the guidestones.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I 100% disagree with you

Venus = Lucifer = Morning Star = Pentacle (Pentagram/Pentagon)

Lucifer
en.wikipedia.org...

Lucifer means "light-bearer" (from the words lucem ferre). It was the name given to the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, which heralds daylight. For this meaning, English generally uses the names "Morning Star" or "Day Star", and rarely "Lucifer".

Venus and the pentagram
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

A superior conjunction occurs when Venus is behind the Sun and the inferior conjunction is when Venus is between Earth and the Sun; in both cases Venus is not visible. But it is true that plotting the recurrence of Venus' westward elongation from the Sun, over five consecutive synodic periods, will create the points of a pentagram. This period is approximately 584 days long, each period determining a different point of the observed pentagram—taking approximately eight years, five days to complete the figure. One would get a pentagram by picking any sunrise date on which the morning star is prominent and then repeating the observation at 584 day intervals following that date.

"Jacque Fresco Exposed" Debunked Part 1/3

I debunk PeterWhitlock's blatant lies about the Venus Project and Jacque Fresco.

Not a fan.

Zeitgeist Refuted and Exposed
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

Even secular scholars have rejected the idea of Christianity borrowing from the ancient mysteries. The well-respected Sir Edward Evans-Pritchard writes in Theories of Primitive Religion that “The evidence for this theory… is negligible.” “The first real parallel of a dying and rising god does not appear until A.D. 150, more than a hundred years after the origin of Christianity. So if there was any influence of one on the other, it was the influence of the historical event of the New Testament [resurrection] on mythology, not the reverse. The only known account of a god surviving death that predates Christianity is the Egyptian cult god Osiris.

In this myth, Osiris is cut into fourteen pieces, scattered around Egypt, then reassembled and brought back to life by the goddess Isis. However, Osiris does not actually come back to physical life but becomes a member of a shadowy underworld…This is far different than Jesus’ resurrection account where he was the gloriously risen Prince of life who was seen by others on earth before his ascension into heaven.” –Dr. Norman Geisler.

Have a nice day.
edit on 28-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: Oh I could go on and on and on and on and on . . .

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
While I'm sure that most people who become exposed to TVP agree with the concept at some level, the entire premise on which it is built is flawed. TVP assumes that the root of all our woes in society is the monetary issue. Furthermore it assumes that the elimination of the need for currency through abundance and the use of technology will render participants into docile peace loving residents.
Having had some exposure to the TVP through TZM productions and their voice chat sessions I have observed a fatal flaw in the concept that is so evident it required less than 2 hours of exposure to find it. The "flaw" simply put is an almost pathalogical denial that it is susceptable to the influences of power.
Like TVP's Founder, I too at some point identified money and our finacial structure as a detrimental force in todays society. It was only through further research that I discovered that money is merely a tool of power and that power (influence) is the predominant trait that creates all of our social woes.
Power of influence is a natural trait often associated with the survival instinct, and while it is an important component of survival, it is a pathology that continues beyond the point of abundance or survival.
When this idea was put forth to TVP, their response was naive at best and predictable. The simple response was that the elimination of scarcity would eliminate the need for power. Having studied power for 20 years now, I can tell you that answer only demonstrated exactly how little they understand about power, how and why it exists, or how dangerous it would be in an open environment such as that proposed by TVP. Furthermore, they are so unaware of it, it is readily displayed during discussion sessions by their participants and founders.
For those of you whom are not sure what I mean by Power or how we use it, I suggest the following book as a primer; The 48 laws of Power, Robert Greene. Available at Chapters and most public libraries. It is an entertaining but revealing look at how power works through historical anecdotes laid out as sort of a reference book style.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join