It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the chatter stops!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Eve took a good guess(still not sure
) about my person. Nearly impresses me so much I could actually belief it's possbile.

I am NOT laughing anymore.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply to my post. I don't know why I got booted to dreams. What I got was no dream, it was clear as day. In answer to you question I read on www.keen.com/tishalee. Would love to exchange readings with you, you are amazing. Don't pay attention to some of the ignorance that you may come across. I love the doubting Thomas who takes the time out to read your post. Hope to chat soon.
Love & Light
~Tisha~

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychictisha
Thanks for the reply to my post. I don't know why I got booted to dreams. What I got was no dream, it was clear as day. In answer to you question I read on www.keen.com/fakeadvice. Would love to exchange readings with you, you are amazing. Don't pay attention to some of the ignorance that you may come across. I love the doubting Thomas who takes the time out to read your post. Hope to chat soon.
Love & Light
~Tisha~

www.keen.com/fakeadvice

Shameless money plug? If you had a gift you wouldn't be looking for $3.99

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Thanks Tisha ..send me a U2U and I will read you..i can tell you that I see you having alot of trouble in the past with a spouse or a long term relationship..finally you are getting what you wanted..I am getting the 12th month around you..And i keep seeing a green 4 door car..I will give you a complete reading on U2U......
Wow only 3.99 a min..John Edward charges 300 for 15 mins not bad Tisha..

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimberlynn
Thanks Tisha ..send me a U2U and I will read you..i can tell you that I see you having alot of trouble in the past with a spouse or a long term relationship..finally you are getting what you wanted..I am getting the 12th month around you..And i keep seeing a green 4 door car..I will give you a complete reading on U2U......
Wow only 3.99 a min..John Edward charges 300 for 15 mins not bad Tisha..

LOL!!! Hey Tisha/Kimberlynn do you know what IP logging is?

Do you want me to do a remote view to provide info that you are one and the same?
Does Celine ring a bell?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
for goodness sake Godservant, take a look at your avatar, your nick, ...how hard is it. ....fish.....christian symbol ..... sheesh.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by Romeo]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
With all due respect let me just say that I don't believe a word of this post,
I would just say that all the brainwashing and fear that this current administration is putting into people is finally taking its toll on them.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romeo
for goodness sake Godservant, take a look at your avatar, your nick, ...how hard is it. ....fish.....christian symbol ..... sheesh.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by Romeo]

HAHHAA!! Thats funny - I don't do the 'traditional christian' thing and the fish symbol has no part in my life. Nice try at ignorance though. It's more like having a daughter who is going fishing with Daddy for the first time way out in the sound on my friends boat. Plus there was more sent to me privately that described my wife perfectly and a few other personal things.

I have known a couple of genuine psycics in my life and have seen too many 'NON' general things really happen. One, I knew one that said her sister would die a horrible death - the one I was dating. Then one night she went out driving and partying, I couldn't make it that night, and she went under a semi trailer and was decapitated.

Still skeptical? Live with it, but don't bring others down with you.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
my apologies. I didn't mean to belittle your experience. I am probably just jaded at all the charlatans I have met. When the chatter stops perhaps refers to the net going down.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Kimberlynn -
Do you have anything for me?
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

WHY did you not want to say something for me Kimberlynn?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Kimberlynn....I sent you a U2U.

[edit on 17-8-2004 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
August 24, 2004

Concerns Mount over Major Web Strike

A coordinated online strike against Internet servers by terrorists, dubbed "electronic jihad," may or may not strike this week, security experts said. One security researcher in Moscow warned that Thursday would be the day in question.

But a recent string of attacks on primary Internet services and the unraveling of major encryption routines are raising concerns in the Internet operator community.

www.eweek.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Ho hum. The election,Iran and Iraq,already in the news, and "a volcanic erruption on a volcanic island...' hard to find!

Kenny for President is it? Nice of you to tell everyone.Ever see anyone completely change their political views so they don't vote for the loser and look stupid?
"WAITTTTTTTTTTT!!! I want to change my vote from Bush to Kerry!!! I heard he's a shoe in!!"

[edit on 25-8-2004 by stgeorge]

[edit on 25-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
See what happens like up here in canada when you have three or four parties running for election.

"I don't like the Liberals but I am voting for them anyway because I hate the Conservatives even more! But the NDP,which I like, hasn't a chance,so why waste my vote???"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join