It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Reveals Its Master Plan For Destruction Of Global Economy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

UN Reveals Its Master Plan For Destruction Of Global Economy

telegraph.co.uk

Former US secretary to the United Nations John Bolton once famously said: “The [UN] Secretariat building in New York has 38 stories. If it lost ten stories it wouldn’t make a bit of difference.”

But I’d say Bolton was being too modest in his aspirations. Far too modest. I’d suggest that if we lost all 38 stories the benefits to mankind would be almost incalculable. Right now, indeed, it’s likely that the United Nations poses a far greater threat to Western Civilisation and the world’s economic future than Al Qaeda does. Have a glance at its latest report World Economic And Social Survey 2011 – and you’ll see what I mean.

The report argues that over the next 40 years our governments must spend an annual minimum of $1.9 trillion – that’s an eyewatering $76 trillion – steering the global economy onto the path of “green growth.”

But “Green growth” – as the report more or less acknowledges – is an oxymoron. That’s why, even though it was supervised by an alleged economist, Dutchman Rob Vos, the report is not at all ashamed to advocate limiting economic growth through rationing, punitive taxation and other forms of government intervention. Why? To combat “Climate Change”, of course.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 14-7-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
What’s amazing about this stuff – and believe me, there’s plenty more where this came from – is the unblushing shamelessness with which it advocates this economic insanity.

Here is the world’s most powerful intergovernmental institution essentially arguing for the destruction of the global economy, enforced rationing, Marxist wealth redistribution, greater regulation, the erosion of property rights and global governance by a new world order of technocrats and bureacrats.

And being so upfront about it they actually issue press releases, telling us what they’re planning to do and encouraging us to write about it.

telegraph.co.uk (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I do not want to be killed by these people

How do I get a job with these guys?

There is a way... I am sure

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

This is frankly terrifying. Our kids are going to grow up in a world governed by green fascism - and people will have voted for it willingly.

And ignorant people who call for them will never get a clue.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

This Thread i think is related if anyone seeks more info on this situation
Nine Documents From the Last 89 Years You Should Be Aware Of

They plan To implement Eco-Fascism like they are doing in Australia.

I wouldn't doubt if they try to tax us for breathing.

Next they want to tax you for driving.

And its all ushered in under a false-pretense of a false science that is completely invalid and is just a huge power grab to control society.

More info on the realities of Climate Change here. Exposing the Fraud that it is.

The AGW (Anthropogenic Global Warming (Climate Change)) Fraud
edit on 14-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Who voted I never voted for anything to do with the UN

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Good thing my government is perpetually cash-strapped which = awesome!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Nothing really speaks more clearly about the UN that it's Orwellian 'Human Rights' council.

Mr. President, Six decades ago, in the aftermath of the Nazi horrors, Eleanor Roosevelt, Réné Cassin and other eminent figures gathered here, on the banks of Lake Geneva, to reaffirm the principle of human dignity. They created the Commission on Human Rights.

Today, we ask: What has become of their noble dream? In this session we see the answer. Faced with compelling reports from around the world of torture, persecution, and violence against women, what has the Council pronounced, and what has it decided? Nothing. Its response has been silence. Its response has been indifference. Its response has been criminal. One might say, in Harry Truman’s words, that this has become a Do-Nothing, Good-for-Nothing Council.

But that would be inaccurate. This Council has, after all, done something. It has enacted one resolution after another condemning one single state: Israel. In eight pronouncements—and there will be three more this session—Hamas and Hezbollah have been granted impunity. The entire rest of the world—millions upon millions of victims, in 191 countries—continue to go ignored.

www.unwatch.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Why would they reveal their plan for the destruction of the global economy?

Does this, revealing their plan, not make it obvious, and thus might cause possible steps to be taken against it.

I vote for disinfo on this, and certainly not the truth.

vvv

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

There this should shed some light on the issue; for you!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Fascinating, thanks for bringing this to our attention OP

I think the twilight of the UN dream is approaching, however. They are losing their ability to project authority. So I am not as worried about them as I once was. Still, it pays to keep an eye on the old light blue globe...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Why would they reveal their plan for the destruction of the global economy?

Does this, revealing their plan, not make it obvious, and thus might cause possible steps to be taken against it.

I vote for disinfo on this, and certainly not the truth.

vvv

That I suspect is a condition for many to be part of it: - that although the masses are too irredeemably stupid, ignorant and animalisticto ever choose what is best for them (and hence the need for an elite to do so without their being aware) - it is only proper that they actuall explicity state what they are doing for any of the masses who care to inform themselves.

So yes all this stuff is out there from the perpetrators own mouths - Caroll Quigley even was invited to study their archives and write a book about it (Tradgedy and Hope) www.youtube.com...

Only don't ever expect to be told about it on MSM - Glenn Beck did an excellent job in exposing it for a while - note what is happening to Murdoch now though for letting Beck run rampant!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by enament

you dont have to vote for them. you voted whatever government in, and they do the bidding of their masters. they sign up to whatever scheme their masters (TPTB) dictate. thats why both major parties in oz tell us the troops must stay in afghanistan to stop the spread of terrorism.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

There this should shed some light on the issue; for you!

Thanks TheUniverse. Great posts and info.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Still, it pays to keep an eye on the old light blue globe...

You can bet on it.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

Do you want to join this?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Originally posted by guessing

Do you want to join this?

I am opposed to this, sorry it was my poor satirical attempt at communication.

Asutralia is dealing with the carbon tax issue first hand, I can assure you and other readers that there will be no stopping this agenda. It will be rolled out on a global scale.

top topics

join