It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anybody seen static on thier eyes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I get this all the time, especially in low light conditions (or maybe I just notice it more then...)

It's like when you don't quite have the TV channel tuned in properly

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
yup, i have this all the time, and have for years. i think i've seen threads here about this before. as it turned out, its far more common than i had originally thought

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
yes, in fact a google search on "seeing energy" is what brought me to ATS
but i think i have a slightly different opinion on this now than i did before. actually before i believed i could be seeing something from another dimension hence the name 5D Sight =) but i have thought it over and come to a more logical conclusion (and knowing me im not usually the Skeptic)

i think it may be just neurological and not paranormal, but im not saying that it cant be paranormal though. i have had this all my life along with ringing sounds in my ears which i believe to be tinitus. i also have epilepsy so maybe this could have something to do with this. if you can look close enough and the static moves with your eyes then its just in your eyes or actually your brain. also i see white dots moving around whenever i look at a bright surface. i read on the other older thread called "Am i Seeing Enegry?" where someone posted the wikipedia for Blue field entoptic phenomenon which is here: Blue Entoptic Phenomenon

also here is the wikipedia for something called "visual Snow which is exactly what you described and what i experience: Visual Snow-Wikipedia

of course im not really sure of what this is this is just what i have found so far. i have read on other sites that this might be a migraine just without the headache but if thats the case then i have had a migraine all my life o.o i could do more research on this to see if i find anything. also im not ruling out the possibility of this being paranormal as it very well could be, but im just going by what i know so far i hope this was helpful and informative. im still not sure what it really is, whether its paranormal or neurological but i hope we will find out someday.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I get this "static" or "fog" over my vision. It's like, just some kind of energy, fastly moving, that's really faintly visible. Kinda makes me think of an aura around me or something. Looks mostly like static though.

There is a strong correlation between this and hallucinations. Sometimes I see it without hallucinating(I actually don't hallucinate rarely ever since I started sleepy regularly), sometimes I've had hallucinations without the fog(I usually call it 'the fog' just as an easy way to refer to it, and hallucinating without it is much more scarier because when it's not there I'm not expecting anything).

Probably completely unrelated to your issue, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I know for a fact, that if you stand up too quickly after having laid down, you get dizzy, lightheaded and see optical patterns similar to TV static.. That is the only time I have experienced seeing anything similar to that, otherwise I only see little Arnold Schwarzeneggers dressed in panda outfits

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5D sight
of course im not really sure of what this is this is just what i have found so far. i have read on other sites that this might be a migraine just without the headache but if thats the case then i have had a migraine all my life o.o i could do more research on this to see if i find anything. also im not ruling out the possibility of this being paranormal as it very well could be, but im just going by what i know so far i hope this was helpful and informative. im still not sure what it really is, whether its paranormal or neurological but i hope we will find out someday.

I should've done more than skim over before posting. I must comment on this.

I've had migraines all my life, also worse when I don't sleep. That adds a different layer of insight to the problem.

I should actually take the time to read up all the stuff on the subject sometime.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I see something like this.

For me, I see what looks like the shadow being cast of air weaving about on surfaces.. It's only noticeable when it's really sunny out.. some days I'll notice it, some days I won't. I posted this in a couple other threads before, but I guess it's still somewhat relevant here.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I've had "static" quite a lot of times and with me it's also simply caused by nearly fainting due to low blood pressure (from standing up to quickly) or pain.

My doctor tells me it's caused by my body wanting to protect itself by shutting down and vision is 1 of the things that will shut down. My hearing will become really "hollow" too and when my vision totally blacks out, I faint. I've had it for nearly 20 years now so I rarely faint since I know when I really need to sit down.

It may sound kind of weird but I've always thought that the static was pretty cool. I just wished that I didn't have a major headache the rest of the day though.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The static is a veil..Reach through it, and step through.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
You know the static you see on a tv station when you have it on an off channel. has anybody here begun to see lights when waking up or a glow at night time. I am curious because I think it might have something to do with spiritual ascension. If you are experiencing this you may be on the path to enlightenment.
If it happens frequently, you need to see a doctor.

If it happens more rarely like with most of us, don't worry about it, but it's not ascension:

Why Do I Sometimes See Stars?

"Seeing stars" is a common visual complaint, but it is usually a normal and harmless occurrence. If you close your eyes and rub them, you will probably see spots and flashes of light. These images you see are called "phosphenes," an entoptic phenomenon characterized by the experience of seeing light without light actually entering the eye....

These stars, or spots of light, that you see can occur after a sneeze, a deep cough, a blow to the head or low blood pressure (such as standing up too quickly).
That pretty much describes when I see that effect. Rubbing my eyes too hard,once when I got hit in the head with a big rock, and several times when I've stood up too quickly. It's rare for me but it happens on occasion as I suspect it does for most people.

Some people see flashes or lines of light that often last up to 10 to 20 minutes. These flashes of light are generally caused by a spasm of blood vessels in the brain, called a "migraine." If a headache follows the flashes, it is called a "migraine headache." If these flashes or lines of light occur without a headache, it is called an "ophthalmic migraine," or migraine without a headache.

While usually harmless, frequent flashes of light can be a warning sign of something more serious. A comprehensive eye examination will be needed to determine the cause.
OK I haven't experienced anything that severe but if I did frequently, I'd see a doctor and I'd suggest anyone having frequent problems like that get checked out by a doctor.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
yes and random sparks in the air including energy waves. Sometimes when it happens its through the corner of my eye and i look to see and nothing is there.

It seems to occur when you least expect it to tho.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I have had this too, and see the floating ''stars'' in the air.

Also, this one time, i was watching a tv series on my pc, and my vision was rotoscopic. Similar to "A Scanner Darkly", or more-so to the last episode of "Fringe".
Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, this one time, after i went to bed. I closed my eyes, and i constantly see stuff, images, a hoard of things, and i never seem to remember what i have seen. I like to call it ''pure imagination''. So, i saw these floating lights, which then kinda upgraded their graphics, like in a computer game, and i was in a 3d(i think) world, only with the borders of objects, then it upgraded to have textures, and then i closed my eyes, because i got too freaked out, and it never came back.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join