It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion and Aliens do not mix...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Oh hello. like Lazarus from the dead you resurrect this forgotten thought... well it's continual - but not many tend to agree...

After all this mainly is God Fearing people with GUNS land isn't it?

Me - I prefer to tickle...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
"WAKE UP FEAR MONGERS - YOUR RELIGIONS ARE KEEPING YOU ASLEEP and away from your own true potentials. Hate me for it (Christians seem great at that) and understand I am merely a messenger - a vessel of expression of a vast HUGE amount of loving sential beings that want to meet all of us! "

It' always fascinates me when I see such hypocritical statements. Truly.

You obviously believe that aliens exist. In fact, by your very tone, it is implied that you hold very fast to a religion of ETs. Yet, where did this come from? Man over the past 70 years. Yep, the very ones who have slowly and consistently constructed this belief into these last two generations. The very same men who have at the same time taken away God's Word from you. And you've fallen for it. Hard.

You believe so badly in alien life visiting this planet because by human nature we always seek and wonder about the source of Truth. It's in our nature. They know this, so they have given you "someone to believe in".

Unfortunately, you are the one asleep. Nearly every religion on Earth knows about these dark forces and the power of them. I, as a Christiian, call these spirits demons. And that Satan has a bloodline on Earth. Men who only worship that force. And that you cannot see that this very force has risen tells me that you are the one blinded. They are absolutely public about WHO they worship, yet you are the one blinded to the truth. Why? Because you do not hold a Faith in God, and therefore your blind eyes and brain cannot fathom that what they openly profess to worship ACTUALLY exists. How can it according to your world belief? "God doesn't exist so of course the opposite doesn't exist". Oh, but aliens do..,

Stop with the hypocrisy. You are but a tool to 'them' and sadly, you cannot see how you are being used. By your very tone you are doing exactly what they want you to do - parrot the line that Christians are holding hang"change" - so when your little "aliens" come a calling you'll be part of the crowd handing us over. But hey, you are a tool, right? I know it, sadly you don't.

Expand your horizons beyond your "ET religion" and perhaps you might truly be able to connect the dots.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

What do you think about Islam?

<< 1   >>

join