It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a dream i had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
hi, this is not a prediction but a profound dream i had last night and i feel like i should share it here.

the dream goes like this.......

i was outside my house with my friend riding on his motorbike and all of a sudden the earths crust started moving and i mean the whole crust like it was loose from the core and then the earth tilted and i shouted to my friends "this is it, the dimensional shift is happening".

i'm not saying this is a prediction but it felt profound enough to post it on here, it could possibly be a vision of the future.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
or its just a dream..

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I definitely had a terrible nightmare last night, but it involved me doing a drive by shooting, killing some guy for no reason and then feeling horrible about it until I woke up and realized it was a dream.

It was maybe the most horrible and real feeling dream I have had.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It could very well reflect fears you have already about the impending change we are going through.

What's curious is the phrase "dimensional shift." What did you know about that phrase before saying it in the dream?

It would be probably hold more significance if you had never used that phrase in your life and then chose to use in within your dream...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
There is no core to the earth,just inhabitants living down there.Whoever told you there is a core lied.Tell them you need pictures to support these wild claims.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by celerygeneral

i know a lot about dimensions and stuff so it's not the first time i've used that phrase in my life but the dream i had was like no other i've ever had.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

yeh sorry ,i believe there is inhabitants living in earth too ,i just said the core to explain what i meant ,it was like the crust was moving freely around the earth.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

Did you lay down your bike?
Or were you able to stop and check it out safely?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GisfridMaillor

i was off the bike when the crust started moving.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

Sound's like a great dream. Thank you for sharing.

Did you notice any wildlife? Any birds flying?

Was there any sounds?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
All right, Que the Twilight Zone theme. About a month ago I had a dream that I was out in the yard with my family and suddenly everything shifted and apparently gravity failed as I watched as everyone was lifted from the ground. There was a loud roaring, rumbling sound accompanying this. I remember telling myself in the dream to 'wake up wake up" It was pretty freaky and stuck with me for days.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Last night I had a dream that I was eating giant marshmallows and I woke up and my pillows are gone.

new topics

top topics

join