It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does Your Name Really Mean???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Here it is... This has been bugging me for quite some time and then it all just clicked and I realized what has been done...

Please note so it is clear, that the caps used in this post, as well as any other grammatically euphemistic inferences and punctuation... are there on point for the explicit means of achieving a better way of conveying the best communication possible, to make emphasis on specific, and credibly viable points on the subject at hand, and not meant to be confused at all with any of the following, as this thread is not meant for ranting, screaming, or raving lunacy...

The emphasis for using different forms of capitalization and other means of typed communication, is simply used by me, because typing is clearly lacking in any audible inflection, and or any other expressionable forms of speech other than emoticons, over a medium such as a simple post, and I didn't want to convey a message of confused and or send mixed messages, and in turn receive and give out any misinterpreted emotional dialogue with just typed words written from a post on a forum...

Now that is out of the way...

This whole "birther" movement and debacle regarding the actual worth or necessity of a "birth" certificate and of being a "natural born citizen" is all scam to pull the wool over people's eyes about the real hidden truth behind it all and especially why they are making such a big deal...

This is all designed to further brainwash people into yet again believe that it is so important to have a birth certificate and a "name" that is now so indoctrinated into the farce of the LEGAL SYSTEM designed to enslave us all...

en.wikipedia.org...

Here... presented in the link above, it says it all that if you are born within the territory of the (corporation of the U.S.) then you are considered 'Natural Born Citizen' as "A person born within the jurisdiction of a national government."

In other words to describe what it actually was designed for EVEN IN THE CONSTITUTION was to subjugate its "citizens" as in the established government will have jurisdiction (rule over you) well not you the human being, but you the "person" as in your "LEGAL" name...

This whole thing about the birther argument and conversely on the other side of the obama issue, is all just a rouse, a simple smoke and mirrors trick to distract you from its real agenda...

WHY ELSE WOULD THE DOCUMENTS LOOK SO FAKE WHEN THEY COULD HAVE ACTUALLY COME UP WITH I.E. SHOWN AND OR EVEN TO THE EXTENT OF CREATING A REAL DOCUMENT IN HAWAII???

I'll tell you why, its because they DID IT ON PURPOSE to keep the futile and fake argument and ongoing tool of enslavement that your "name" and the very thing which has been used to "affix your legal fictional identity" to your physical body into indebtedness to the government...

People on the birther side of it all could not possibly ALL be in on this new trick to manipulate the minds of the masses... It may have just been a few who started in on it and then it grew to the proportion as it stands today...

KNOW THIS THAT YOUR NAME IS INCREDIBLY VALUABLE TO THE GOVERNMENT...

JUST REMEMBER THEIR OWNERSHIP AND JURISDICTION TO YOUR NAME MAKES THEM (AND EVERYONE BLINDLY GIVES UP THEIR CONSENT WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE TO IT) IN THE AMOUNT OF $786,000,000,000 A YEAR IN JUST ONLY INCOME TAXES BASED UPON THE LOW END OF THE FIGURE THAT I ONLY ACCOUNTED FOR 150 MILLION IN THE WORKFORCE IN AMERICA AND I DIDN'T EVEN ACCOUNT FOR THE FACT THAT AT LEAST 50 MILLION OF THOSE 150 MAKE SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER THAN THAT OF MINIMUM WAGE!!! THE HIGHER TAX BRACKETS AND HIGHER INCOME THE MORE TAX...

This whole thread and or post is not just about the income taxes on people, it is many of other things such as debt and other things that the government can "attach" what was once yours is now theirs and they can use it against you at any time, even imprison you so your "time" you spend in jail can be made a profit for them as well...

IT'S JUST THAT IT IS NOW NO LONGER VALUABLE TO YOUR PHYSICAL HUMAN BODY LIKE IT USED TO BE TO JUST HAVE A "FAMILY NAME" AND SECURE YOUR ASSETS SUCH AS LAND TITLE TO PASS ON TO YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS...

IT IS NOW USED TO ENSLAVE YOU!!!

YOUR NAME NO LONGER BELONGS TO YOU!!!

However that may be... I'm sure that most here have some awareness about this very subject and I very well may be preaching to the choir on that subject, though I thought necessary to reiterate it to those who may not be apprised to the subject as of yet...

This is primarily to show how this ties into the recent manipulations that the government has used into yet again install that ever and ongoing subjugation that we are called and held under their jurisdiction and ruled over with NO FREEDOMS and NO REAL RIGHTS, just PRIVILEGES under the guise of rights...

The real horrible thing of it all is that the government doesn't want to lose this power that they have over you and that they will use any means to distract you away from the truth and further manipulate you and purposefully and intently drive you further away from your TRUE FREEDOMS...

WE ALL NEED TO TAKE BACK THIS LIBERTY FIRST AND TAKE FULL OWNERSHIP OF OUR TRUE RIGHTS THAT WE ARE NOT JUST A NAME AND WE ARE NOT PEOPLE, PERSONS, OR NATURAL BORN CITIZENS OR ANY OTHER "LEGAL" AND FICTIONALLY CREATED ENTITIES THAT THE GOVERNMENT CAN USE TO CONTROL AND ENSLAVE US WITH...

ONCE WE HAVE TAKEN BACK OUR NAMES, WHICH THIS IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING THE PRISON CELL WE ALL LIVE IN TODAY AND THE FIRST STEP IN REGAINING ALL OUR INHERENT AND UNALIENABLE RIGHTS AS HUMAN BEINGS OF THIS PLANET EARTH.

WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEINGS...

edit on 11-7-2011 by Kamesan because: (no reason given)

join