It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will the US let this happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
it seemes that Iran want to kill their own sort of terrorist, will the US stand by and let it happen or defend the so called terrorist? www.kusi.com... form the link

Iran has accused the U.S., Britain and Israel of seeking to incite tension on Iran's borders to undermine the government in Tehran, charges they've denied.

"We reserve the right to attack and destroy terrorist bases in border regions. Terrorists won't be allowed to take sanctuary in the Iraqi territory and launch attacks against Iran with the support of the U.S. and the Zionist regime," IRNA on Monday quoted the military official as saying. "Action will be taken against these terrorists."
one mans terrorist,an other mans freedom fighter. who are these terrorist? well they are freedom fighters, from the link

PEJAK, which stands in Kurdish for the "Party of Free Life of Kurdistan," has been involved in sporadic armed clashes with Iranian forces in recent years. The rebels say they are fighting for greater rights for their minority community.
yes and this is the same bunch we went into Iraq the second time for. will the US do it to Iran, invade...That is?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
will the US do it to Iran, invade...That is?

Almost certainly in my opinion.
Although probably under the guise of Israel.
Fund and arm Israel to the teeth and then set em on Iran like a pack of wild dogs.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

in your view would this lead to WW3? if we go in to Iran or Iran goes into Iraq?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I don't think there is going to be one decisive move that starts WW3.
I think it is slowly happening now and we will be weaned into it.
In other words I think we will wake up one day and realise the whole world is in conflict.
(Starting to look like that already..)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

yes i would say we are in WW3 the hole world is at war with one another some are on the same side some have no bounds. I do think tht this could get out of ahnd any way it turns if we say no or yes , now win at all for the US in this one.

top topics

join