It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's dirty little secret...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Just saw this video from AP Ass. Press. Thought I would share it with you guys and gals here at ATS. Give me your thoughts and comments please. I would like to know what REAL PEOPLE think on this subject...PEACE OUT ATS

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
America has many dirty little secrets unfortunately my friend...this is just the tip of the iceberg...Remember the Franklin case?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

No, I am not familiar with most of what has gone on. I only recently woke up...PEACE MY FRIEND

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Was that girl's name Keisha Head....................Tragic.

I would not doubt this is Nationwide.

They have a "Task Force" for everything else.

As long as it does not interrupt the Casey Anthony Coverage.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think you WILL understand why a PURGE process may be needed for some in 3d and other planes. Its another sign that this Social Mental and Physical structure of Earths communities is failing, tremendously. Thank GOD FOR -REAL- GUARDIANS.

Be well

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SNAKE13X

Great irony in that the pop-up ad that appears across the bottom of the video here on ATS is "date Chinese girls..." Just lovely, ATS!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Hey there and welcome to being awake. I hope you got lots of rest because its a bumpy ride from here on out. I didn't watch the video unfortunately, and I'm sure many others made the same decision but it seems they were all too busy at the moment to explain a few things to you. You dont have to take my word for it, its in the terms and conditions somewhere, not sure exactly what section/subsection you will find it in, but I will do you the service of reciting the gist of it as best as I can remember. And hopefully any threads you make in the future will receive more attention in the form of stars, flags, posts and such, should you take my advice and choose to follow this particular portion of the T&Cs...

When you post a video, tell us what is found in the video. For example "a lecture by Dr. So and so on this subject on this date and this location". Otherwise, how do I know if its something I am interested in watching or if I've seen it already? See what I mean? So rule 1, tell us what is in the video. You can be brief or lengthy. Just some kind of summary or something is needed...

And second, you are not only supposed to tell us what the video contains, but you are also supposed to tell us what your opinion is. Not just ask us ours. This rule is in place to spark discussion, and give members a chance to agree or disagree with you. This may seem silly but they really don't ask for much. It could just be, "i like this" or "i don't like this" or even "I dunno... I'm on the fence with this one"

Ok, now that I've taken this much time here, I promise I will watch the video but will not give my opinion. "you show me yours and Then ill show you mine, that's how it goes" Some things are just about principalities, and other things are more about me being in a hurry and already having "wasted" enough time here explaining the site rules for you... Although its not a problem and I'm glad to help out, I hope you will use this knowledge to great advantage. Peace

edit on 11-7-2011 by ZackMorris because: to add: i gave ya a flag after watching. dirty little secret, indeed... i could say a lot more but i dont think i have to, the video and the whole notion speaks for itself plenty. peace.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This is not a problem unique to America.

Most countries have this issue.

It is a problem not talked about usually so it gets little attention.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

it's a video about little girls being sold into sex trafficing and how it passes "below the radar" of most Americans.

But thanks for enlightening everyone on the trivialities of video posting etiquette.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Conspiracy of silence

Conspiracy of Silence, a documentary listed for viewing in TV Guide Magazine was to be aired on the Discovery Channel, on May 3 1994. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies

At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who ordered all copies destroyed. A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired FBI Agent Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by its participants involved.

Related thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

its a bit unfair to label it america's dirty little secret, there is no way it can be limited to one country, o.k. the news clip is american but still.

it is very difficult to know what to do about it, without being arrested for taking the law into your own hands.
i often think of the worlds problems and the best way to solve things, sometimes it is hard to come up with a solution that would work. the only solution i can come up with is once the sentance has been served they should get the death penalty and not released back into the community when convicted of such things and there is no doubt.

but even then there are things that would need to be taken into consideration, it would'nt prevent it from happening, but it would stop repeat offenders, would it put off people coming forward if it is somebody they do not want to die, but know they will if they do so? and then there is wrongful convictions, but it is the only thing or conclusion i can think of to try and solve the issue or at least lessen the chances.

society is messed up, the more you learn the more you see, the more you see the less you want to be a part of society the way it is. most people deal with it by simply pretending it does not happen or ignoring it.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

First off thanks for the advice, I will def. take it into consideration and use it to my advantage...Now, my opinion is...
I'm in the boat with Ron Paul. I think that if we took away most of the laws that we have to restrict people's freedoms things in general would be a lot better. Take for example the failed drug war...the war on drugs has failed miserably. The war on "terror" is just as much of a scam as the war on drugs.

If you try to tell people what they can and can't do, they will most likely try to do what they are not allowed to do, period.
That being said, I'm not advocating hard drugs, prostitution, or anything of that nature. I'm advocating freedom, that's it.

So, let me know what you think about TRUE FREEDOM...PEACE OUT
edit on 11-7-2011 by SNAKE13X because: FORGOT SOME WORDS...LOL

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

it's a video about little girls being sold into sex trafficing and how it passes "below the radar" of most Americans.

But thanks for enlightening everyone on the trivialities of video posting etiquette.

You're more than welcome. Much more than you'll ever know... However, I feel compelled to do a little more "enlightening" before my day's out. You see, my helpful comments were intended solely for the benefit of the op, since they are still somewhat new here. I'm well aware that most of us here understand that such etiquette is a requirement here at ATS. And if this thread gains popularity, which it just might thanks to xavi1000's contribution...time will tell, then I guarantee you that someone with administrative status will remind the op of the terms and conditions, but right now, they're honestly too busy to bother with it...

I was trying to help the OP to attract more viewers to the video and hence, more posted comments and flags n stars and such... Noone wants to be rick-rolled... Most won't take a chance. What if its something morbid and they have a heart condition. A lot of elderly people on this site and a lot of religious folk too. Bottom line is, its foolish to click on anything on the internet lacking a description at the very least... Peace.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SNAKE13X

First off thanks for the advice, I will def. take it into consideration and use it to my advantage...Now, my opinion is...
I'm in the boat with Ron Paul. I think that if we took away most of the laws that we have to restrict people's freedoms things in general would be a lot better. Take for example the failed drug war...the war on drugs has failed miserably. The war on "terror" is just as much of a scam as the war on drugs.

If you try to tell people what they can and can't do, they will most likely try to do what they are not allowed to do, period.
That being said, I'm not advocating hard drugs, prostitution, or anything of that nature. I'm advocating freedom, that's it.

So, let me know what you about FREEDOM...PEACE OUT

Hey, I'm thrilled to see you replied! And coincidentally, I agree with you 200%... I don't condone prostitution or drugs, but I definitely do not condone taking away someone's right to have sex for money, or to put whatever they want in their body. Because guess what? They do it anyway, the only difference is, today, people go to jail and families get torn apart and witnesses or potential informants get killed because people don't want to go to prison. If it wasn't illegal, they would have no fear of going to prison. And it would take the allure of it all for young people. Yeah, you'd still worry about your kid gettin involved but its no different the way it is now... Your kid will either grow up to be one way or the other... Having the government make all this different stuff illegal isn't making your kid ANY safer. YOU make them safer, with Knowledge. Stop the lies... Since when did it become normal to lie to our kids about 50 different things? "oh you can't tell them about this until they reach that age, and they gotta believe in Santa and the tooth fairy, but only until they're this old or else it becomes weird, and never talk to them about money, ever, but then when they turn 18, expect them not to be all confused about it and mixed up in the head" what the...??

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

What does "RICK-ROLLED" mean? I'm new to this thing called the internet...lol

join