It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to real ancient civilization scholars: Census Data of Ancient Rome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I am working on a masters thesis, and am in need of census data concerning population and more if possible from an entire Ancient Roman city. Rome, Herculaneum, Pompeii, Ostia, basically anywhere that has a site that still exists, or is well documented. I would need a scholarly source, not hearsay or a computer link that leads to a non scholarly site. I would greatly appreciate any help or a point in the right direction, and would be willing to provide my thesis when completed to anyone who is interested when it is completed.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I have to admit that i thought there would be a larger response. I know the forum is active, and although Rome is a real ancient civilization that people don't debate, I would have thought that more people, both scholars and non, would be interested in work that was being done academically in the field. Thank you though to those that have flagged it, I will still check back to see if there is anything added. It possible that I will put up my thesis on the site when I am done anyway, as a long winded post or ten
to give people a look at something with my favorite ancient civilization.

new topics

join