It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julia Davis: DHS Whistle-blower who received massive retaliation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
DISCLAIMER: I really was stumped about where to put this. This story is Police State in orientation, but not necessarily a major theme in "New World Order" (The picture of Big Brother was what finalized my decision). I wanted to put it into breaking news, but I've never done a submission there and noticed it was restricted to print-media that was not older than 36 hours.

I have done a search and found nothing on this. Moderators are welcome to move if they feel there is a better place for this. Here goes...

Julia Davis joins us to discuss her experience with the Department of Homeland Security as a federal officer, her discovery and reporting of serious security lapses within the department, and the unprecedented magnitude of retaliation and abuses she suffered as a whistleblower. She talks about the recently screened documentary on her plight, The Terror Within , how the DHS spent their money on aerial surveillance with a Blackhawk helicopter and a fixed-wing airplane, warrantless surveillance, wiretaps, sneak and peek burglaries, Internet monitoring and On-Star tracking of her and her family, the mainstream media, and more!

Boiling Frogs Podcast

Sibel Edmonds, FBI whistle-blower and founder of National Security Whistleblowers Coalition, has been a journalist reporting on corruption and oversight within the National Security apparatus. She and her co-host interview Julia Davis, a former Customs Officer out of San Diego region, who had attempted to "escalate" an issue with heightened traffic of people from so-called nations that support terror prior to July 4, 2004 across the border there. The next thing she new, she and her family were under massive scrutiny because of her actions which she felt was not whistleblowing, but merely doing her job.

I recommend listening to the whole audio. Here is a link to the trailer of the documentary about her ordeal:

The Terror Within

Not sure what to feel about the documentary based on only the trailer, but the story she tells is interesting. We'll have to wait for that documentary to come out.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

It happens all the time within the Government. She stepped on someone’s politically correct shoes and very likely made them look bad, resulting a permanent blemish on his/her record.

So they set out to destroy Ms. Davis.

I’ve seen it happen time and time again, though not to extent she alleges. Usually the person will quit or transfer.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

Her situation sounds horrendous. Prayerful thoughts go out that she recovers well and finds peace at the end of this traumatic road.

These bastards will get their comeuppance, of that I have no doubt.

NB - sorry mods, but no other word will do. If you desire to edit, please change it to 'bar stewards' so people know I wasn't dropping the 'f-word'...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yes, and she said that after the fact, both of her accusers received promotions.

The worst was when she said that she was accused of domestic terrorism because she complained.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

It's bad, the way she described it. Her father suffered a heart attack because of a warrant-less raid at her family's home, the neighbor kid who video taped the raid died a mysterious death.

And, what's probably the strangest part of all this is that she somehow knew Brittany Murphy, the actress (probably neighbors), and she was willing to testify to support Julia. That's back in 2009, when she unexpectedly died and her husband, who was detained as a British citizen, died as well some time thereafter. That's bizarre.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
she has a new movie out

@ Top Priorty Movie dot Com

This how we will have to take down the NWO - its no secret because we will not go quitely into the night....

edit on 28-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

top topics

join