It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Nebuchadnezzar Dream Image Prophesy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

THE DREAM IMAGE

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f12a5ed0f5c3.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a fascinating biblical prophesy from the book of Daniel.

The prophecy involves King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon
and a dream that he had about an immense image. The body was divided into five parts
—the head, the breasts and arms, the belly and thighs, the legs, and the feet—each one with a different metal composition. (Daniel 2:31-33) These metal parts stood for a succession
of governments, or kingdoms, that started with Babylon and continues down to the Anglo-American World Power.
Daniel discloses that in the feet and toes of the image, there was a noteworthy change of materials. Pure metal was replaced with a mixture of iron and moist clay. By way of explanation, Daniel told Nebuchadnezzar: “Whereas you beheld iron mixed with moist clay, they will come to be mixed with the offspring of mankind; but they will not prove to be sticking together, this one to that one, just as iron is not mixing with molded clay.” (Daniel 2:43) Mixing iron and clay results in a fragile union; there is no “sticking together.” How accurately this describes the politically divided, United States controlled by a democratic form of government it’s leaders can be voted out every 4 years compared to older world powers controlled by Kings & Emperors who ruled until their deaths.

Daniel also reveals another significant development. In his dream, King Nebuchadnezzar saw a stone that was cut out of a large mountain. This stone was lifted up, and “it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them.” (Daniel 2:34) What does that mean? Daniel himself answers: “In the days of those kings [during the time of the final world power] the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to
all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite.” (Daniel 2:44)

The point, another nation doesn't get a chance to rise up and replace the United States, they are the last world power before God takes action. China or any other nation will never get the time to rise up and overtake the USA !

edit on 8-7-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

I thought the last kingdom was generally accepted to be the EU?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
in this moment in time

the usa are the most powerfull nation in the world, but they are not more powerfull than the world.

get over it

now while i enjoy this prophecy and have been discussing it with friends..

this thread is a waste of time, and im not gonna debate about something that is just being used to aleviate a growin fear of american irrelevance. coming soon.

so yeah keep screaming USA USA USA and reassuring yourselves that china isnt taking over.

god wont allow

LOL

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

so yeah keep screaming USA USA USA and reassuring yourselves that china isnt taking over.

You clearly missed the point, China is rising, but it is God who takes out the USA while they are still the dominant power although it might be getting challenged by China at the time, they are still the dominant world power. The point is because China is rising there is not much time left. The rock hits the feet which is the USA and the whole thing comes crumbling down, all governments fall after that. It might be by an Economic Armageddon too, watch this video.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Reply to post by Blue_Jay33

no i did not miss the point.

i got what you are implying with this.

but i also did not miss that little exclamation mark in the last sentence of your OP.

you are caught up in a personal conflict.

love for your god is replacing and justifying the decay in love you are feeling for your country.

as you would say, and arrogantly so:

the USA! cant collapse on its own, nor be replaced by any other nation! NO!
its too big to fail! so big and great that it can only be brought down by god!

again

LOL

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

love for your god is replacing and justifying the decay in love you are feeling for your country.

You just don't seem to understand the point I am making, firstly I am not American, I have no patriotic affections for a country that I never lived in. The point I am making with the OP, is that just as the American Empires time is running out, so is the time for the entire world system, the whole thing is going to collapse, and many on ATS can see it.
That stone is coming and it's very close. I used an exclamation mark because the time is near now, as the economic video brought out, 2 months or 2 years, it is coming to an end. Did you even watch the video ?
There nothing positive for America in it.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Reply to post by Blue_Jay33

i havent seen the video due to being on mobile, still im not speaking with the video, im speaking with you. what can the video tell me that you wont be able to?

still my understanding of the clay feet dream is that it represents the general decay of humanity as a whole.

the only ones linking specific empires to the dream are usually imperialist themselves.

i for one only see one empire, the human empire.
so while you may be right in your assumption. you are looking at the issue from a total wrong angle

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I get what you mean Blue jay 33.

So there was 5 'ages of man' and this is the last and after the last comes destruction by 'god' using a stone of massive proportions. Well, they worship a square stone that fell from the sky in islam....

maybe thats the last kingdom?

edit: fecking well hope not or we are truely all doomed.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Pretty close, OP. Here is a study that explains the dream that Nebuchadnezzar had: www.remnantofgod.org...

And since the USA is mentioned in this thread, here is a study on where the USA stands in prophecy... for those who are interested. www.remnantofgod.org...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The future according to Daniel.

Well, it you want to see what the future of the next 20 years is supposed to look like according to Daniel then you need to read the entire book. The reason is this. I looked into the prophesies of Daniel about 10 years ago because I noticed that Daniel 11-2 resembled the world situation at the time. And that Daniel 8 appeared to be predicting the response of the nation attacked in 11-2. Namely that it would attack back at the Persian/middle eastern conspiracy against it and conquer two kings/nations. For a "dead" prophecy it would appear that Daniel has predicted 3 of the major events of the past 10 years.

So after some research and years of contemplating the matter I came to this conclusion. Daniel is not a dead completed prophesy. In fact it's never been fulfilled at all. The prophesies of the latter half of the book of Daniel are future events. And here's my reasoning on it.

The following verses all put a time requirement on the prophesies of Daniel. So here's the list.

Daniel 2
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Daniel 7.
17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.
18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Daniel 8
19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

Daniel 10
14 Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.

Daniel 11
6 And in the end of years they shall join themselves together; for the king's daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of the arm; neither shall he stand, nor his arm: but she shall be given up, and they that brought her, and he that begat her, and he that strengthened her in these times.
40 And at the time of the endshall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

Daniel 12
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

So now why are these verses important? Because they are setting the time requirement of the prophesies of Daniel. That they happen in the time of the end. When the rock appears to destroy the feet of iron and clay.

To put it simply Daniel's prophesies still has a future fulfillment. So here's the future based on Daniel 8 and 11.

"Persia" the ram that the 2 horns were broken off of will be conquered in some fashion. That I would say is Iran. Following that is a event that causes a number of governments around the world to fail. Including the US. Breaking the US into 4 separate nations. The 4 horns of the goat.

Then after a period of a few years a treaty is signed with the formation of the kingdoms of the north and south. The north will consist of the nations of Europe along with the 4 American nations and possibly a smattering of other western nations. The south will be the Islamic Caliphate consisting of a number of nations from Morocco to Pakistan

After the inital peace of a few years then the north is attacked. According to chap 11 verses 7 and 8 it appears a religious complex is raided. The sack of the Vatican? Does this force attack Rome? I guess we'll have to wait and see eh?

Anyway that triggers WW3. The north attempt an invasion that fails but does cause serious damage to both sides. Then after regrouping the 2nd invasion is successful and large parts of the south is conquered. Then there is apparently a short term armistice is signed and during that time the first king of the north disappears. The 2nd ruler of the north apparently is dogged by scandal and resigns after a short time.

The 3rd ruler of the north appears to be the antichrist we were warned about. The war with the south restarts and a navel engagement goes badly for the north. Then the 3 1/2 year abomination of desolation is placed along with all the troubles that causes. The trumpets, thunders and bowls of Revelation are unleashed on the earth then.

Then comes the battle of Armageddon and the 1000 year reign of the saints.

And that is the history of the next 18 years according to Daniel.

edit on 10-7-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The loss of America, the Whore of Babylon, is of no consequence, and I really do not see any other world power enabling another World Currency. Instead it will all diminish as the Kingdom of Christ erases all that was before and establishes itself here on Earth!

A faded memory of yesteryear gone by!

Awesome thread! S&F!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well, you know where I stand on this subject I believe.....

In my research, my biblical sources have led me to believe that the feet of the King's dream which were mixed with iron and clay were in fact, the final revival of the Roman Empire.... I don't agree with the USA and Britain being part of the beast superpower in the end because of my research leading me to the fact that the USA and Britain are of the lost Ten Tribes of Israel... of the tribe of Joseph... subtribes, Ephraim (Britain) and Manasseh (USA). Revisit my old thread on this subject and you'll see my point...Joseph's Birthright. Great Britain and the USA in Prophecy

I always like your reads Bluejay, but we both know that we disagree on the end time empires and such so it's no surprise for me to see this as your point of view. God bless you.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

Well nice of you to drop into my thread I haven't seen you post for a long time, you must be busy with other stuff.

It seems most people agree what the image is until you get to the feet, then everybody has there own idea's.
When you study the history after the Roman Empire you will see that England, Spain and France jostled for power, but when it came to the New World territories ultimately both French and Spanish power eventually declined, and even though Britain lost the revolutionary war with it's own colonies, ultimately these people were of the same linage and language. They fought like brothers, but in the end they were on the same side. This final power is a duel world power at one point the English/United Kingdom side is dominant, then the English/American side is dominant especially in the 20th century. But they have always supported one another and do have a special relationship.

At a joint press conference with
Prime Minister David Cameron of the
United Kingdom, President Barack
Obama of the United States affirmed
in July 2010:

“We can never say it enough. The United States and the United Kingdom enjoy a truly special relationship. We celebrate a common heritage. We cherish common values. . . . Above all, our alliance thrives because it advances our common interests. . . . When the United States and the United Kingdom stand together, our people—and people around the world—are more secure and they are more prosperous. In short, the United States has no closer ally and no stronger partner than Great Britain.”

Revelation 17:10 tells us there was one more "seventh" king to come after Rome it could only be the Anglo/American power.

The seventh power began to take shape when England rose out of obscurity in the northwestern corner of the Roman Empire. By the 1760’s, this island nation had become the mighty British Empire. Britain continued to grow in wealth and power, and in the 19th century, it was the richest and most powerful nation on earth.
"The British Empire,” largest the world had ever seen.
It “included 372 million inhabitants and extended over 11 million square miles
[28 million sq km].” However, the first world war (1914-1918) moved Britain to embark
on a special relationship with the United States, a previous colony.
The British Empire gave way to the Anglo-American alliance, in many respects a dual English-speaking world power that has lasted until the present.

Here is another picture I like this one too.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d15576cc51ab.jpg[/atsimg]

Also the United States has really acted like Rome by putting the modern equivalent of a military garrison in almost every area of the world. Military bases are just like those Roman garrisons scattered around it's empire.

American Military Bases
MAP

Here it is, as simply as I can put it: In the course of any year, there must be relatively few countries on this planet on which U.S. soldiers do not set foot, whether with guns blazing, humanitarian aid in hand, or just for a friendly visit. In startling numbers of countries, our soldiers not only arrive, but stay interminably, if not indefinitely. Sometimes they live on military bases built to the tune of billions of dollars that amount to sizeable American towns (with accompanying amenities), sometimes on stripped down forward operating bases that may not even have showers. When those troops don't stay, often American equipment does -- carefully stored for further use at tiny "cooperative security locations," known informally as "lily pads" (from which U.S. troops, like so many frogs, could assumedly leap quickly into a region in crisis). At the height of the Roman Empire, the Romans had an estimated 37 major military bases scattered around their dominions. At the height of the British Empire, the British had 36 of them planetwide. Depending on just who you listen to and how you count, we have hundreds of bases. According to Pentagon records, in fact, there are 761 active military "sites" abroad. The fact is: We garrison the planet north to south, east to west, and even on the seven seas, thanks to our various fleets and our massive aircraft carriers which, with 5,000-6,000 personnel aboard -- that is, the population of an American town -- are functionally floating bases. And here's the other half of that simple truth: We don't care to know about it. We, the American people, aided and abetted by our politicians, the Pentagon, and the mainstream media, are knee-deep in base denial.

When Jonathan Freedland reviewed Nemesis, the final book in the Trilogy, in the New York Review of Books, he noticed the obvious and, in a discussion of U.S. basing policy, wrote, for instance: "Johnson is in deadly earnest when he draws a parallel with Rome. He swats aside the conventional objection that, in contrast with both Romans and Britons, Americans have never constructed colonies abroad. Oh, but they have, he says; it's just that Americans are blind to them. America is an 'empire of bases,' he writes, with a network of vast, hardened military encampments across the earth, each one a match for any Roman or Raj outpost." Not surprisingly, Freedland is not an American journalist, but a British one who works for the Guardian. In the U.S., military bases really only matter, and so make headlines, when the Pentagon attempts to close some of the vast numbers of them scattered across this country. Then, the fear of lost jobs and lost income in local communities leads to headlines and hubbub. Of course, millions of Americans know about our bases abroad firsthand. In this sense, they may be the least well kept secrets on the planet. American troops, private contractors, and Defense Department civilian employees all have spent extended periods of time on at least one U.S. base abroad. And yet no one seems to notice the near news blackout on our global bases or consider it the least bit strange.

edit on 11-7-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Remember that Daniel did not have the final say here, but John of Patmos did. He wrote that just before the end of history, the "Kings of the East" [China] would send an army of 200,000,000 men into the middle east. Years ago, their motivation was a mystery, but today, it is glaringly obvious: oil. China, which until just a few years ago, was self-sufficient in oil, needs oil, and needs it badly. Only China can field an army that large, but their military efforts will not succeed. For that matter, Amerika's military ambitions will not succeed either...because this dream in the book of Daniel teaches that the Kingdom will not be set up by the Arm of Flesh, as men have been trying to do since the time of Nimrod. Man's striving will be brought to nothing, dust blowing away in the wind...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Britain, US and Rome...

It get's a lot more in depth than all that but the feet are surely part Rome and some claim the EU I would say the beast from the earth would be CLAY and that is the U.S....

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I can't but help laughing at the American Ego.
I'm sorry, but I don't put any stock into predictions, particularly ones that have been highjacked by the 'America is the World' crowd.
It's a laughable distraction from reality and makes for good fantasy, but there is nothing more to it, no matter how many people try to make links to today.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

I can't but help laughing at the American Ego.

This has nothing to do with "American Ego" I personally despise the way the Americans have policed the world since WW2. It relates to bible prophesy and current world events also the history of Great Britain for 3 centuries and America's shorter role after that. Are you also going to laugh at "British Ego" too. It really surprises me the way some people misinterpret the information I have presented.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Interesting links to confirm the prophesy

Number One Military In The World

Number Fifth Military In The World

Their combined power cannot be denied, to a lesser extent they also bring the weaker military's of the British commonwealth countries of Canada(NATO)[25th] and to a lesser extent Australia[24th].

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Hi bluejay. I missed you too. Life has gotten hectic these last couple of months and the number of good christian threads are in short supply... And I have the book, Nemesis by Chalmers Johnson... The third book in the Blowback trilogy... Good book.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join