It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATF Project Gunrunner Is THE Smoking Gun...Obama signed 09 Stimulus Package Funding The Project!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Can anyone deny this administration's blatant attempt to lead to actions that will take our guns?

I'm fuming can't help it

The Impeachment hearings need to start tomorrow, we knew what was up the day he hired Holder...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
this is great.

Either he was aware and complicit in this huge debacle or he jus signs whatever you put in front of him.

Whichever it is there's no positive way to spin it. The POTUS is either corrupt and evil or he's mindless and indifferent.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
... we knew what was up the day he hired Holder...

Add this to the looong list of offenses by this guy and waterboard him for more information.

I said it when this story broke, "Firing Squad".

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Statements made by Barack Obama in the March Arizona Daily Star -

I'm willing to bet they don't think that using a gun and using common sense are incompatible ideas - that we should check someone's criminal record before he can check out at a gun seller; that an unbalanced man shouldn't be able to buy a gun so easily; that there's room for us to have reasonable laws that uphold liberty, ensure citizen safety and are fully compatible with a robust Second Amendment.

That's why our focus right now should be on sound and effective steps that will actually keep those irresponsible, law-breaking few from getting their hands on a gun in the first place.

Anybody care to define "unbalanced"?

There are probably some that could make a convincing case that YOU are unbalanced for even being here, on ATS, reading this or posting....

And as far as the rest of the statement. wow, just wow. They knew what was really going on.

Here's WH Spokesman Jay Carney in the same article -

"The president directed the attorney general to form working groups with key stakeholders to identify common-sense measures that would improve American safety and security while fully respecting Second Amendment rights," Carney said.

But at the same time they're sending thousands of guns south of the border?

content.usatoday.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I did a video presentation report on this report on this this for a class i was in

I grouped it with Bank of America and Wachovia laundering billions in Mexican Drug Cartel money
and he rise of Hezbollah and their partnership with Drug Cartels in smuggling drugs and weapons in in Mexico

my class mates just sat there with their jaws on the floor nobody spoke for minutes after I was done.
I'm glad they "got it"

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Keep in mind Holder and the Administration, denied again today, they knew about Operation Fast & Furious -

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
As widespread amongst the various departments of the Federal Government as this "project" is appearing to have, BATFE, DOJ, CIA, DHS, FBI and State Department I am concluding that the head of State Department had to have known, the head of DOJ had to of known and the head of the Federal branch had to of known of this nefarious end around attempt to discredit the Second Amendment by the very nature of the operation as it is known so far.

Issa hopefully is biding his time and building a house of no escape for this treasonous act against our inalienable rights as enumerated in the Constitution.

These are inalienable rights not given by Government but recognized to be in existence prior to the Governments formation.

These are rights you may choose not to exercise but you may not give them away nor can they be taken away.

It is treason for a Constitutionally sworn Government official to promote, engage in or otherwise make plans to abridge your god given rights according to the Constitution.

I predict that this will not only be their "Watergate" but will go further and say this will be their "Waterloo"

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

They all knew about it!!

I posted this in another thread but it bears repeating:

Additionally,

Will Attorney General Holder be charged with perjury?

Additionally, Issa says he does not believe Attorney General Eric Holder testified accurately in the Judiciary Committee on May 3, when he told Issa (who also serves on that committee) that he had only learned of the gun-running operation—called “Operation Fast and Furious”–a few weeks before that.

Holder and Obama are saying they knew nothing about “Fast & Furious” and have thrown a few sacrificial lambs under the bus. But Holder obviously knew. Obama certainly also knew. In addition to charging Holder with perjury, how about manslaughter, willfully corrupting the justice system, and I’m sure a host of other charges?

If Obama knew (it’s obvious he did), this will be the most serious scandal in the history of the Presidency — way beyond Watergate. Americans, including U.S. Border Control agents are actually getting killed as a result of this.

escapetyranny.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Wow this is unbelievable. S&F. IMPEACH OBAMA

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well if this is true, then Obama lied to the press, lied to the public and lied to congress
on several occasions now.

What do you call coke dealing, drug runners who traffic in illegal firearms?

Obama and Holder.

Holy Crap! where is Ollie North when you need an inside commentator?
edit on 8-7-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Phoenix

They all knew about it!!

I posted this in another thread but it bears repeating:

Additionally,

Will Attorney General Holder be charged with perjury?

Additionally, Issa says he does not believe Attorney General Eric Holder testified accurately in the Judiciary Committee on May 3, when he told Issa (who also serves on that committee) that he had only learned of the gun-running operation—called “Operation Fast and Furious”–a few weeks before that.

Holder and Obama are saying they knew nothing about “Fast & Furious” and have thrown a few sacrificial lambs under the bus. But Holder obviously knew. Obama certainly also knew. In addition to charging Holder with perjury, how about manslaughter, willfully corrupting the justice system, and I’m sure a host of other charges?

If Obama knew (it’s obvious he did), this will be the most serious scandal in the history of the Presidency — way beyond Watergate. Americans, including U.S. Border Control agents are actually getting killed as a result of this.

escapetyranny.com...

I'm with you all the way on this one - all information points to the top and by my previous post their should be no ambiguity as to the consequences these people deserve..

Its an outright play on the second amendment rights.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Expect something big in the next few days to try and distract us from this Obama scandal.
Then again, the media won't touch it so he just might be ok.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
With all the signs pointing to straight out lying by Holder and possibly other similarly powerful administration officials. The question is becoming how big is it really going to get? At the least we may see the ATF stripped of its authority. Mexico is getting rightfully curious about what is going on and their President has so far been silent. To top it all off we get to find out this was funded by the stimulus??? A fine example of government incompetence to be sure. Wonder what the next surprise is going to be?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

It keeps getting deeper!

So, seemingly we have the top levels of our Government complicit, involved, carrying out acts of TREASON against our once great country.

I really don't know what else is needed to Impeach.

Flag and Star, Sig! Thanks for the update. I was fortunate enough to tune
Alex Jones' show today while Larry Pratt (Gun Owners of America) was on.
It is UNfortunate the Congress at large is complicit to treason by allowing
any of this to happen at all, and 96% of Americans can't define the crime.
Just picking a number out of the sky, but when half a percent of us know
what a juror's job really is in strict constitutional terms ... sigh. I'm out of
pocket money for a new bigger shoe horn, even if this would fit in back there.
Help, I'm surrounded by psychopaths with financing and automatic weapons.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I hate to be the idiot in the room, but I'll just ask it, how does this gun legislation limit our freedoms in anyway? This is going down in Mexico, not in the US, right? And how is this treason?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Well, simply put, you put the guns in the hands of the Cartels for "tracking" purposes.

Then , your Government ran or owned MSM puts out story after story about how the bad Mexicans and Columbians are crossing the border with "assault weapons"

(make sure to leave out how you supplied them
)

Next, you tighten gun control laws to keep us safe from this violent "epidemic"...

When you disarm the American Public,

It's over - OVER.

Then you just take whatever and do whatever you want.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well, simply put, you put the guns in the hands of the Cartels for "tracking" purposes.

Then , your Government ran or owned MSM puts out story after story about how the bad Mexicans and Columbians are crossing the border with "assault weapons"

(make sure to leave out how you supplied them )

Next, you tighten gun control laws to keep us safe from this violent "epidemic"...

When you disarm the American Public,
It's over - OVER.

Then you just take whatever and do whatever you want.

I was about to argue that Americans wouldn't be dumb enough to allow such a stupid thing to happen, because obviously disarming the public of legal weapons won't keep us safe from Cartel members with illegal weapons. But to be completely obvious, it's clear that a good portion of the American people's opinions are swayed heavily by biased mainstream media outlets, so I think some will be more than happy to give away their constitutional rights for freedom.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/667cb4f3fdc2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Project Gun Runner is bigger than Iran -Contra and Watergate put together. Eric Holder is now width-holding hundreds of documents from the investigation, i.e. from Senator Grassly. sound familiar? ( Watergate.) but no one died in Watergate. Some Mexican politicians have stated they want a those responsible to be tried in Mexico as as well. I read some of this in the NY-Post and Washington times. It looks like the OP story has not caught up with some of the MSM yet, but It will by Sunday Sen, Grassly will make sure of that, so he said in a statement. This Project Gun Runner operation goes all the way to Honduras as well, spending 64 million US Dollars. Folks this is the biggest White house scandal in history ever.

Now there is a money trail to start from. this get deeper and deeper. The administration cannot cover this up it's out of the bag and Grassly stated he is making it open to the public. That is what is happening now, because Eric Holder is blocking the investigation. Most of Americans don't know about the stimulus money connection yet, as we do on ATS but when they do ... I don't know what is going to happen in America. I'm sure there will be a call for the President to resign from the people in mass. It's that big and so corrupt. Innocent people of died here make no mistake about it.

Also there were operations of the ATF getting small town sheriffs departments selling weapons in NM as well to cartel members. Those officers were fired but no charges brought against them? heard that on my local new here. This goes so deep I had no idea. Sheriffs selling weapons('
') In Additional to AZ , operations were also run out of NM and TX according to this fired officer sheriff. that was swept under the rug by then news station here. the story has been taken down or i would provide to link.

Grassly did hint on 7 July in one of the articles that he better not find public stimulus money. ( So he does Know) I take that was a message to the Administration their in trouble way deep.

Quote from NY Post:
"Exactly. Because this one's not just a domestic issue. A Mexican senator, Rene Arce Islas, told Fox News that he believes whoever is responsible for the monumental, lethal cock-up should be tried not only in America but in Mexico, too."

Quote from NY Post:
"Law-abiding gun owners and dealers think they already know. With the Obama administration wedded to the fiction that 90 percent of the guns Mexican cartels use originate here -- they don't -- many suspect that "Fast and Furious" was a backdoor attempt to smear domestic gun aficionados as part of its stealth efforts on gun control by executive fiat."

NY Post

Washington Times

Super Great Post OP.
edit on 9-7-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
A few questions
Is our country (USA) considered to be "at war?"
If so, what powers does the president have when he is in the role of commander in chief?
What powers does the president have to act without prior approval of congress?

The president takes an oath to defend the constitution of the USA. This is a requirement of the constitution. Now, for practical purposes what does this oath require the president to do now that he is charged with the responsibility? This turned out to be quite a grey area of constitutional law. There were many decisions made by the supreme court before, during and after the civil war to address some of the grey areas. Chief Justice Marshall, I believe, was instrumental in setting certain legal precedents regarding presidential powers, and what freedoms the president has in his pursuit of defending the constitution. In some areas, the president is not prohibited from acting as a lone ranger of sorts. No congressional approval required for a good number of his actions in fact.

I know I am speaking in generalizations, but I'm still working through the history and legal documents regarding presidential powers. The president isn't likely to do anything so blatantly illegal (against the constitution and subesquent legal precedents) that it would be obvious he overstepped his bounds, but there are still grey areas which our leaders continue to test.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I like how what little we hear about this story, obamas name is even mentioned like he is beyond doing something like this.

<< 1    3 >>

join