It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist war against world wide activists has begun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
From my perspective it seems the activists who have tried to stop Zionist aggression peacefully are being cracked down world wide as we speak, something sinister is planned, or maybe I'm being too paranoid.

Here are some incidents in bullet point format, I don't know whether the media is picking up the cases now more than before, or whether the crack down has only just begun/intensified:

--- "Campaigning against Israeli apartheid has resulted in 23 Palestinian solidarity activists facing US federal grand jury." (source)

--- "...Greece blocked the last boat in a scuppered campaign to ship aid to the Gaza Strip "](source)

--- "French authorities have barred pro-Palestinian activists from taking a flight to Israel in a bid to visit their Palestinian friends and families." (source)

--- "The Geneva airport has prevented nearly 50 pro-Palestinian activists from boarding their flight to Tel Aviv following a demand by the Israeli Interior Ministry." (source)

--- "DAMASCUS/JERUSALEM, June 5 (Xinhua) — The Israeli army on Sunday responded by heavy fire to unarmed pro-Palestinian protesters at the cease-fire line between Syria and Israel, killing 20 people and wounding 325 others, the state-run Syrian TV reported." (sour ce)

--- "Several French and Belgian pro- Palestinian activists who arrived via Israel's Ben-Gurion International Airport have been deported in recent days, local daily Ha'aretz reported Wednesday. " (source)

--- "Sheikh Raed Salah, leader of the Islamic Movement in Israel, was detained at 11pm on Tuesday and taken to Paddington Green police station in west London." (source)

--- "TEL AVIV // The pre-dawn arrest of a prominent Israeli-Palestinian human rights activist has this week become a rallying cry for the country's Palestinian minority. " (source)

--- "Police arrested CODEPINK peace activist Rae Abileah at the George Washington University Hospital in Washington DC. Abileah was taken to the hospital after having been assaulted and tackled to the ground by AIPAC members of the audience in the House Gallery during Israel Prime Minister Netanyahu’s speech to Congress." (source)

I think most of you are aware of the flotilla raid which lead to the killing of 8 activists:

--- "Monday's attack left at least 10 passengers on board the Freedom Flotilla dead and dozens more injured." (source)

Is this a systematic crack down on Palestinian activists all over the world? It seems military resistance hasn't worked, negotiations hasn't worked, now that people have found another way, the Zionist regime has started to stop them, (some might argue "with any means necessary").

This is very interesting, do you think we will see arrests of Palestinian activists and even more killings, (not just in Palestine and its surroundings, but the whole world)?

I dedicate this post in memory of "Rachel Corrie", rest in peace..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89680b850464.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 8-7-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak

I am not sure if there is some kind of Zionist conspiracy.

It does seem like anyone who actively stands up to them are quickly silenced though. It could just be the coverage.

I do think many in the west are painfully ignorant of, what we would consider war crimes had they been committed in any other country, happening in Israeli.

Honestly I think U.S. funding for Israel should have been pulled after the U.S.S Liberty incident.

Absent of religion there is a very common sense solution to the madness but I'm not sure it will ever happen.

Good thread op.

S&F

new topics

join