It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Doomsday Conspiracy: Push for New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The internet has been plagued with doomsday claims and theories over the past 1-2 years.
This is happening ever increasingly and ATS is seemingly harbouring a good chunk of them.
A lot of these theories seem to hold at least some scientific grounding in them, far from enough to make them irrefutable but still enough to cause some pretty widespread panic.

What I am about to discuss is very 'Far out' and speculative but plausible nonetheless.

I think it is very possible that some (not all) of these theories may have been somehow instigated by the globalist elite to fulfil their agenda of a new world order. Allow me to elaborate.

If you are aware of this very real threat to humanity (NWO) then you will have noticed a lot of hasty pushes towards the globalist dream in recent years. The tyranny is stepping up a level.
This leads me to believe that there is going to be the 'Final push' very soon. Within the next year or two infact. That being said it will obviously not be an easy task, fully implementing this one world government. In order to make the final preparations so that this takeover can be swift and effective, the people and various governments of the world must be extremely distracted so that they are 'Caught with their pants down' when the final globalist push comes. But they must also be distracted in the meantime so that essential preparations can be made.

How better to distract everyone than convincing everyone they are going to die?

Thanks to a bounty of Youtube videos and blogs crudely hashing together and misinterpreting ancient mythology and scientific data, we have a social time bomb on our hands. More and more people are getting worried about an impending apocalypse and the situation is only going to get worse day by day.

Now don't get me wrong, I believe there is major change coming and happening right now but a mass extinction event? I'm not convinced. It has happened multiple times on earth before but there seems to be way too many future preparations and plans on behalf of the elite for there to be a mass extinction event round the corner. I think the globalist elite want us tripping over ourselves worrying about an apocalypse because then it will be a lot easier to get away with the final pushes for a New World Order.

Don't be surprised if we wake up in 2013 with a British/US run global state.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

The internet has been plagued with doomsday claims and theories over the past 1-2 years.

Try 20 years for the internet and 2000 years if you include the Bible

Why British or the USA? Both countries are struggling with failing economies.

Most European countries (some would say all) are having a major economic crisis.

That leaves one economy that is still pumping hard...China.

Unless the worlds wealthiest suddenly want to see a change in the structure of things.....I can't see it happening.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
reply to post by TechUnique

Try 20 years for the internet and 2000 years if you include the Bible

By plagued I meant a sudden increase. Which has happened.

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Why British or the USA? Both countries are struggling with failing economies.

Most European countries (some would say all) are having a major economic crisis.

That leaves one economy that is still pumping hard...China.

Unless the worlds wealthiest suddenly want to see a change in the structure of things.....I can't see it happening.

Some of the worlds wealthiest are the people pushing for this new world order.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I think the OP is a good and fair post on the manner in which the new world order will be introduced and implemented. I believe 'the push' as the OP states, will come from a global economic meltdown, probably starting with the collapse of the PIIGS and then the broader EU economies and throughout the rest of the world's major economies. Anyone who thinks China can remain resilient in such a scenario is mistaken - they are heavily invested in Europe and the US and have banking and debt problems of their own to boot. Now IF this major event, coincides with another, or other, major event(s) then it is a foregone conclusion that a new world order will be ushered in to rebuild the new global economy, government and regulatory systems.

Consider the case for a Great Reset of the economy and possibly American society and culture.

top topics

join