It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA's tyrannical scheme would destroy millions of jobs and devastate economy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Natural News FDA's scheme to outlaw nearly all nutritional supplements created after 1994 would destroy millions of jobs and devastate economy

Yesterday we reported on the FDA's new scheme for outlawing nearly all nutritional supplements formulated after October, 1994 (Source). That was just the beginning of this story, because a detailed analysis of the proposed new regulation reveals extremely disturbing revelations that would absolutely gut the nutritional products industry if these regulations are put into practice.

Obviously this scheme is tyrannical at the least alongside archaic and evil.

• All supplement companies must REMOVE their products from "interstate commerce" for the 75 days after the FDA receives their NDI applications. No product containing an NDI application ingredient may be sold in the United States or it will be considered "adulterated" by the FDA and thereby subjected to confiscation.

• While the NDI provisions of the 1994 DSHEA act merely required dietary supplement companies to notify the FDA of new ingredients, the FDA is now distorting this into a de facto supplement approval process. Without the FDA's new approval, nutritional supplements will all be labeled "adulterated" and potentially confiscated at gunpoint by the FDA.

So they are basically going to refuse anyone from selling dietary supplements by the sounds of it. That way people will have to buy the killer pharmaceuticals.. As we can see below.

• The real kicker in all this? Synthetic molecules that mimic dietary supplements (i.e. those used in pharmaceuticals) are EXEMPTED from all these requirements! So synthetic molecules need no approval from the FDA, while the natural ones do! This conveniently exempts the pharmaceutical vitamin companies who use synthetic vitamin chemicals rather than natural, full-spectrum nutrients.

This is absolutely tyrannical and archaic. It cannot pass but it will..

From the FDA themselves.

This article hasn't been posted yet.

Natural News

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
And this is what happens when you let bureaucratic government agencies run every area of our lives.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
And this is what happens when you let bureaucratic government agencies run every area of our lives.

Moves like this make me not only think that they want to destroy our health and make tons more money but also that they want the economy to collapse in order to bring about a state of chaos.

New world order anyone?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Go Go Gadget Government!!!

It is to protect the stupids of the US that can't think for themselves, duh!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It sounds like a terrible move but then again the article you gave us was written by a shady website that sells nutritional supplements. It sounds like the FDA is just going to start enforcing the law- not ban all vitamins forever on.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
It sounds like a terrible move but then again the article you gave us was written by a shady website that sells nutritional supplements. It sounds like the FDA is just going to start enforcing the law- not ban all vitamins forever on.

From the FDA themselves.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
A call to a science person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember waaay back (about 100 years ago) my biology classes talking about L-type and R-type substances. One can be used and is absorbed in the body, the other does not get absorbed.

Ca I get some help?

If not, I'll have to use the intrawebzdotcorn box to search.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen

From the FDA themselves.

That just summarizes the process for applying to have your product reviewed. Doesn't contradict anything at all mentioned in the link I provided everyone with.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

I didn't mention any contradiction??
I shared a link like you did.

join