It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nomads of Freedom - Prequel to an end…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
“Have Juan dispose of the body in the usual fashion. We have the information from subject 6,421. Please bring in the next subject to study.”

I opened my eyes and saw hundreds of jars with heads floating in them and their mouths sewn shut with thick black thread or something to that affect and it was sewn in a haphazard way, as if someone was in a rush when the sewing occurred. They were all still very awake as we all watched the next test subject go forth on the counter and was connected to the electrical device.

“Sir, don’t you think this is a bit cruel, making them watch what we will be taking? “ Asked the young blond man standing next to the man in the white lab coat that seemed to be conducting the eqperiment.

“No, they had time to fix things. They were warned. They chose not to listen and act.” He shrugged, “The sentence of certain species for extinction after breaking intergalactic laws set long ago, knowingly or not, is reality messaging after nothing else can be done to change their ways."

With that, the older man flipped a red button as a new screen play came before us. I looked down the line of bodies, that still had heads attached next to me.

"And of them?” The boy pointed towards me and the others that were still whole.

“Let them watch and remember what happens if they get out of line again talking of this freedom thing. Then reprogram them with this memory of what happens to those who do not appreciate us helping them save their planet.” he chuckled in such a manner that even though I could not feel to much of anything, I felt the shiver down my spine.

I screamed in silent horror as I finally saw why they took the heads from the bones that were dissolved by the Red sand and dust.
edit on 03/21/2011 by Ainge because: Had to fix spacing.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Nice story ... that intergalactic law can be such a biatch !

.... now removing all glass jars from around the house !

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

Radarloveguy,

That actually is the first page of a set of 3 books that are very special. I am proofing the draft as are a few other readers. Needed for my mindset, it goes faster than I type sometimes or the way I speak some may not understand.

As each page is done, I will post it here.

Glad you liked it, hope you like the rest. Take a look and if there are reading or grammar issues, even some spelling, however I am a huge interchanger of words and usage. Love to mess with peoples heads.

Ainge

join