It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Tornado hits Walt Disney World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I had a very disturbing dream this morning, it was so bad I had to wake myself up and then try to remember it, though that wasn't hard as it has engraved itself on my brain.

I was visiting Walt Disney World (been there twice in reality) with my Landrover and I parked outside an old part of the theme park, where an auction was to take place. I bought three lots of assorted stuff. I took two pieces down a higgeldy piggedly staircase to the car parking area. Where I found out it had been towed to make way for a Barbie and Ken parade. (Yeah weird) I was a bit flummoxed as to how I was going to get my lots to the car, as I didn't even know where my car was.
I asked at Information and I was told that it would be in the Basement, which was just across the street. I walked down the long straight shallow-inclined ramp to the car park underground. Two pedestrian pavements along a tarmacked road.
The Basement was split into three parts. The left part was where my Car was parked, with all the others. The middle part was where the ramp ended. Here was the staff canteen with many seats and tables, with a fully staffed restaurant with hot oil and fires etc,
The right part was an old conference hall, with stage and seats now turned into a ticketed Customer service area. I took a ticket and when my turn came up, I put my case forward that the car park area was not adequately labeled as a parade route. She said I seem to know a lot about Disney for my first visit. I said I had been there 8 years ago, as I was 20 (This isn't true but it felt very true in the dream.)

This is where it got really scary and weird.
There was a loud siren and everyone in the conference area looked at the lady on the stage. She said that's weird it's a tournado alarm. I 'knew' that she was thinking, that she knew what the alarm sounded like, as she had heard them in her home state.
Between our part of the basement and the middle part was an thick opaque wall of glass. We suddenly saw a vertical spinning tournado that seemed to be lit up, coming down the ramp. It split into either three or four stretched-out fairies or elementals, without wings. One picked up a canteen lady and threw her across the room in slow motion.
There was wind but not that freight train sound (I have been in a tournado here in the UK and the train sound is frightening.) But the sound was wind mixed with a deep and ferocious roaring growling from the entities. Truly terrifying. Like an animal's roar.
I backed up against the concrete wall with many others. I heard the screams and I decided I had had enough. I pointed at the spectacle unveiling before my eyes and shouted "Go away in Jesus name." I kept repeating it and repeating it, till the person next to me who was black, started to say it. Then over half the people were saying it, then it stopped and it all went deadly quiet. Noone moved till I got up and said we have to help them. We split into groups. I went with the Disney woman; looking for people buried in the nooks and crannies. The black man grabbed my left arm and drew me up the ramp very quickly, so I didn't get to see the carnage in the kitchen area. He said I am so scared and I replied, so am I. All you could see were groups of people standing around the broken and mangled bodies that Doctors and first aiders were working on. As I am not a first aider, I was in search and rescue.
After patrolling the left side of the ramp going up, the Disney woman and I walked down the left side. I saw a pair of Disney workmen look at a triangle, shaped hole and saw a silver coloured boot and then dismiss it.
I however could feel someone there and removed the boot to see a little boy and a little girl. The boy kept saying I am dusty and tired. I replied yes you are and smiled at him. Then we noticed their dad to the right behind the wall of the ramp. He was in a bad way mentally. I advised him that he needed to look after his mind by taking Vitamin B complex, so he didn't exhaust his adrenals.
We continued down the the ramp till we were nearly at the bottom, where I suddenly saw another branch off of the ramp. It seemed to be inter-dimensional. It looked like a Dickensian street with a cobbled street and wooden houses. There was a Thirties style delivery van parked on the right facing me. (The Disney woman couldn't see anything and was thinking oh well she has flipped out and is staring at nothing.)
From behind the van came the most terrifying and weirdest creature I have never seen. It was taller and bulkier than a man with lion's fur all over it's body and huge donkey's ears. It could jump several feet easily, when it jumped across the street to a wooden balcony. It then brought out a cattle bone and gnawed on it.
I started to shake violently when the creature roared and growled; it was exactly the same sound as the tournado. Above it's head was a sign, it read Ari. (In Hebrew this means Lion.)

When everyone had been rescued, I was making my way to above ground with many others. When another tournado alarm went off. Everyone around me started to undo their buckles to their leather belts and wrap them around the metal uprights. Mine had two inches left, not enough but a 7 ft tall blonde hair woman, wearing a Scottish kilt and an Aran jumper saw this and came to my rescue. She wrapped her belt through mine and then around the metal upright. Then she and a man checked whether it would hold, it did and then fortunately I woke up.

----------------------------------------------------------

Anyone know about the Ari creature?

This is what Wiki came up with;

Ari (Numbers 24:9) or Aryeh (2 Samuel 17:10) is the Hebrew for "lion", cognate to Akkadian aria, Aramaic arya. The word is in use as a male first name. Ari was also used as an honorific for an important man.[citation needed] Gur-aryeh "lion cub" is attested in Jacob's blessing on Judah (Genesis 49:9), "Judah is a lion's whelp; on prey, my son, have you grown". The Hebrew name Ari-el translates to "lion of God". 'Ari' is also a common shortened version of the names Ariel, Aryeh, Arielle and Ariella. Greek= Ari or Aris is a common shortened version of the Greek names Aristotle, Ariadne, Arietta, Aristides, Aristarchus, Aristomenes, Aristobulos, Aristoxenos, Aristos, Aristophanes, Aristea, and others, the majority of which are compounds of the adjectival superlative áristos, "best". They are also modern Greek transliterations for Ares, the god of war and the name for the planet Mars. The archaic Greek prefix ari- (e.g. in Ariadne, Arimnestus etc) or eri-, a cognate of áristos, means "very" or "verily".

And other sources;
Aries (constellation), which has the standard astronomical abbreviation Ari

ari.org.tr...

The ARI Foundation, a non-profit non-governmental organization, was established in Washington D.C. in 2001 with the purpose of facilitating informed debates on issues related to Turkey and its surrounding region. The ARI Foundation not only pays close attention to current political, economic, social and cultural developments in Turkey as well as its surrounding region, but also offers a forum in Washington, D.C. to discuss and study these developments.

www.positivearticles.com...

The Ari was born as Isaac Luria Ashkenazi, in 16th century Jerusalem. The Ari was a landmark figure in the history of Kabbalah. He transformed the centuries-old Kabbalistic method so that Kabbalah was no longer a wisdom reserved for unique individuals with divine souls. The method he created was a preparation for the modern age, when masses of people would begin using the wisdom of Kabbalah for spiritual ascent.

---------------------------------------------------------
It had felt so real but I am not sure it is going to be a prediction type one but I wouldn't be surprised if it is.
But I don't think Florida can have tournados, so that part won't come true.

Three days time from 9.30am on 5th July, something may happen; from all the threes that kept repeating, that's all I am guessing.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Disney's always been Demonic. Haven't you seen the Masonic castles in their movies with the little Illuminati flag on them ?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
nooooooooo, good thing that dreams never come to reality because i love disney

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I've been to USA Disney Orlando and Paris. I will always love the time I had at Orlando Disney. The Americans really get into the spirit of their characters. At Paris Disney, the french were embarrassed and bored. Plus the Spanish DO NOT know how to queue. And that annoys us Brits a lot!!!! Haha.

There is a reply to 'The Holy Spirit came to me and delivered a message' that talks about a lion turning into a man and it roars. Someone else said his vision could be referring to Elenin, as it is in the area of the constellation of Leo. So that could be it. But I have had a bad feeling about the first week of July since that Hopi Indian moved out of Pennsylvania due to a dream.

When I went to Disney (all 3 times) I and my partner would give them my right hand to stamp and every time I was asked for my left, so I know about their Masonic links.

Lets pray for them, I am.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Too bad predictions mostly dont come true.

Have fun 'Predicting'

top topics

join