It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICP = Insane Clown Posse

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I thought they quit......no?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Nans

What I'm curious to know is, what do YOU think about them, since you started this thread

I think the end of the world is BS, like it will happen no mather what, without their album or not, anyway. Maybe they just thought : hey, if it coincide, it'll be cool.
Ends of story. Prediction? Come on, you ain't gonna believe prediction from dope heads like 'em, aren't ya?

Mainly, I just think they are funny, and at least talk about different stuff than usual gansta-money-bling-bling-rappers. For a change. But I agree, when it comes down to really rap, they ain't that good, most of them lirycs don't rhyme.

BUt some of their lirycs are really funny if you give attention, some others are really violent/nasty .

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
They are always good for a laugh when they are on Howard Stern...otherwise, they are unbelieveably a awful..

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
They were also cool on a wrestle area.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 07:02 AM
link   
...it was very hype and very "fashion" to listen to ICP...

Now, they had been replaced by slipknot.

I bought one of them album, just by curiosity... The music was not good, very simple, some tracks was cool, funny, like a song (I dont remember the title) where they go at a famous love-game...

They use to say that them make-up wasnt a "gimmick"...
But without this make-up, I not sure they would have any success (And KISS still had done it)...

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hey i like Insane Clown Posse
im goin to see them when they come over here.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
well what does everyone think of twiztid then??im gonna see them when they come over to england with insane clown posse

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
icp sucks. i thought that they were like mexicans but i saw a mucis video and they're just a bunch of punks and nothing more. i hope they go down in flames!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
ICP... they were good for a great laugh that is about it, oh about thier WCW deal, saw it hated it, they can't act!
Music wise: they're bad as Crazy Town!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I was kinda offended by that definition...some of those are the 'real' definition if you want to put it that way like "Engages in sexual intercourse with a family member" but "listens to country music? My mom and dad listen to country music - And my brother has a ranch. Think they need to redo that one...listening to country music doesn't make it white trash...hell, most country singers are less white trash than some people that don't fit any of those so called 'definitions'

Oh sorry, off topic..about ICP..lol they hate Eminem because hes 100x better at rapping than them

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:44 AM
link   
*sighs* i take it i am the only ICP fan here then???

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
it puts beans on the table...

[Edited on 21-8-2003 by riffraffalunas]

[Edited on 21-8-2003 by riffraffalunas]

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Their some funny mofo's , ive seen em a few times in St.Louis they put on a good show first time i saw em it was them Twisted and GWAR killr show blood and faygo on everyone and everything hehe. 2nd time was at Riverport an out side concert place with Biohazard and someone else i cant remember, was a killr show too bettr than the first time i saw em, the Biohazard pit was nuts buncha drunk dudes were bite'n it on the concrete hehe

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
well icp dont rock my boat, but hey if thats what you like, its what you like

i think ill stick to my pink floyd, led zep, the doors, nin, david bowie, ect ect...

i could go on for ages....

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Infinite,
No, you're not the only ICP fan. ::dodges fruit::
I'll be seeing Twiztid in a couple of months.

I can't really disagree with what most of you have said about ICP. I find their lyrics very entertaining. Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming they're the greatest. They have established a name for themselves and are quite successful for 'white trash'. Violent J, himself, has said they lack talent. You either like 'em or not.
In regards to the sixth being the end ("after the sixth jokers card is released the end will consume us all"), that was just a bogus storyline. Some avid followers look too deep into their messages. Also, comparing Eminem & ICP is like comparing an apple to an orange. ICP has acknowledged Eminem's talent in the past. They do not claim to be better nor are they better than Eminem. Their beef (Eminem & ICP) was more of a personal dispute, as they both grew up in or around Detroit.

"Let's get this parted started, whoop"

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Insane clown posse is played.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I don't give a # what anyone says, ICP and the whole psychopathic family is the #! Don't talk # just because you dont understand them, just leave it alone and spend your time doing something better.

Juggalo for life Muthafacko!!

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Overview: These rapping brothers from Detroit hope to ride the coattails of Eminem's success into the mainstream. However, instead of introducing a fresh sound, they provide a tired concept, recycled lyrics, and canned beats.

Produced By: Psycopatchic Records

The Pros: Their albums make you appreciate what Eminem does so much better.

The Cons: Horrible production that turns every song into a cacopony of untimed noise, live performances which fall flat, lacking of any original style.

most icp fans are retarded :bnghd:

www.somethingawful.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I like ICP too. Don't care what you think about 'em, or what you'll think about me now that I said that.

They're entertaining. They don't take anything seriously.

...and their show is like the only hip hop shows where I saw people trashing.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SectorGaza
most icp fans are retarded :bnghd:

Generalizations are rarely accurate, but I can somewhat agree with the above statement.

As for Eminem, you can't even compare the two. Their styles are completely different. ICP has admitted their lack of talent. Eminem is lyrically superior to ICP and they all know it. ICP didn't try to sponge off of Eminem's success. Hell, ICP made a name for themselves before Eminem did.

I'm an ICP fan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join