It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A personal Revelation and I hope for others!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
A Revelation for me as I came across this today, after watching a good film about the Illuminati last night which revealed just how evil, corrupt, and how far this has spread throughout the world. I have always known something was very wrong with this world long, long before I ever came to know God a long time ago now, And I have also know about the illuminati and the connected NWO for a long time now also, but somehow, I believe, god has given yet more parts to this evil jigsaw puzzle to me. I was only saying last night how I feel it’s all connected in some way, and how I believe, god is acting within all this to help bring it down and try help other too. Anyway, this what someone else posted up on another site, which helped me a lot, sorry to those who don’t believe all this type of stuff, but it’s intended for those who accept the reality of Christ and God and for those who don’t I hope you are as stirred by the words as I was. Thus it follows:

When men are willing to receive the truth, and to reject all error, the preaching of the gospel can have none but peaceful and happy effects. But otherwise, it still brings “not peace, but a sword,” and is the “savor of death unto death.” The apostolic method was to fearlessly preach the truth, and leave the consequences with God and the people.[A Commentary on Acts of Apostles, with a Revised Version of the Text.]
Matthew 10:34 (ESV)
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword..."
Luke 12:49-51 (ESV)
49 “I came to cast fire on the earth, and would that it were already kindled! 50 I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how great is my distress until it is accomplished! 51 Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division.

CHRIST DID NOT COME TO TEACH US HOW TO SAVE OURSELVES BY OUR WORKS, BY OUR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS. We serve Him because that is what He created us to do, SERVE HIM IN RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Romans 3:20, 28 (ESV)
For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin... For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from works of the law.
Ephesians 2:8-10 (ESV)
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
1 Peter 2:20-24 (ESV)
20 For what credit is it if, when you sin and are beaten for it, you endure? But if when you do good and suffer for it you endure, this is a gracious thing in the sight of God. 21 For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow in his steps. 22 He committed no sin, neither was deceit found in his mouth. 23 When he was reviled, he did not revile in return; when he suffered, he did not threaten, but continued entrusting himself to him who judges justly. 24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.
1 Timothy 1:15-17 (ESV)
15 The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost. 16 But I received mercy for this reason, that in me, as the foremost, Jesus Christ might display his perfect patience as an example to those who were to believe in him for eternal life. 17 To the King of ages, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.
edit on 5-7-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

new topics

join