It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unreal Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
As I was doing some much needed work, I thought to myself. why this?

I wasn't thinking of the work I was doing, in fact I set myself to auto to complete the job as I thought this question out. On some days I feel like everything around me is not real, but just a hologram. And that when we die, we goto heaven or we wake up from this dream world?

For those that believe in heaven, there is one. However if there is a heaven then there must be a Hell. I'm here to tell those that are reading this in my own opinion, that Hell is a state of mind. Suffering in the things that you did over and over again. Having all those horrible memories come back and knowing no way to forget them. To use a random person (if this is you, sorry that I said anything), man #! shot man #2 and killed him, man #1 feels sorry. That is 1 out of 3 or more general things could happen. Next, Man #1 shot Man #2, kills Man #2 and Man #1 has no feelings at all. Now this own will send anyone straight to Hell, Man #1 commits suicide. Now all these scenarios are the same, someone dies. The memory is repeated over and over again and there is no stop button. So if the memory was filled with good memories, then heaven is right in front of you.

Some might say, "Oh, he's a religious nut job, and that we are not to listen to him anymore." come on, that is just shadow-talk. This entire place is one big hologram.

The universe is in a bubble. And it's one big bubble. This entire universe might be in a hologram as well, and that everything we learn, we gain back, as if the life before, we were demanding to go in and restart out life from square one. So we go through a brain wash/birth, then relearn only what is limited in the timeline (those that are unlucky, I'm sorry.) and live your life. This is too simple but it's genius.

So we all might be sitting in the real world/heaven, living our second chance or this Unreal Life, through a computer generated world, and we go in batches. Every key event happens here in this world, whether we wake up to understanding, we find our other half, or we have a good time with people we know.

Talk about overkill. When one person is kill, they are kicked out of the system, and they possibly have two options, 1. Go back in as another kind of person (reincarnation one could say) or 2. Leave and be judged on your performance and be rewarded with a choice of 4 prizes (for those that lose automatically, you get nothing. How? Various reasons). As well, we all have these senses and feelings, is this part of the holographic programming to trick us that this is the real world?

If this is a hologram, then tell me, why create E.T.s that could over run the earth or the religion of believing in God or any other Gods when they already believe that he exists?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
If you can explain to me the duality of the statement in which you claim that because there is a heaven there must be a hell, i will delve deeper into your premise.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I like the way you think but, im not too sure that its a hologram, but i know what your getting at.

One reason i dont like to believe there is not a heaven or hell is because without it, we are lead to believe that the only reason we are alive is to die.

Peace

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
If you can explain to me the duality of the statement in which you claim that because there is a heaven there must be a hell, i will delve deeper into your premise.

With positive there is a negative, with hate their is love, with wealth their is poor, with health their is disease

Opposites must exist otherwise none can exist

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion

How could it be a hologram?

hologram (hl-grm, hl-) A three-dimensional image of an object made by holography. A Closer Look To produce a simple hologram, a beam of coherent, monochromatic light, such as that produced by a laser, is split into two beams. One part, the object or illumination beam, is directed onto the object and reflected onto a high-resolution photographic plate. The other part, the reference beam, is beamed directly onto the photographic plate. The interference pattern of the two light beams is recorded on the plate. When the developed hologram is illuminated from behind (in the same direction as the original reference beam) by a beam of coherent light, it projects a three-dimensional image of the original object in space, shifting in perspective when viewed from different angles. Appropriately enough, the word hologram comes from the Greek words holos, "whole," and gramma, "message." If a hologram is cut into pieces, each piece projects the entire image, but as if viewed from a smaller subset of angles. The large amount of information contained in holograms makes them harder to forge than two-dimensional images. Many credit cards, CDs, sports memorabilia, and other items include holographic stickers as indicators of authenticity. Holography is used in many fields, including medicine, data storage, architecture, engineering, and the arts.

see.....

When the developed hologram is illuminated from behind (in the same direction as the original reference beam) by a beam of coherent light, it projects a three-dimensional image of the original object in space, shifting in perspective when viewed from different angles.

What is space in your theory?
Source...
edit on 5-7-2011 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Consider the remarkable similar testimonies of those who have had near death experiences. Though in the minority, many claim to have visited hell. They will tell you it was very real.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion

Not true, opposites must exist in your current state. Seeing the whole in everything, as a whole, is key. Inside of this whole there isn't subdivided halves used to explain themselves to each other.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by painterdude

Did they create that hell?

or

Was it a place they went?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

It was a place they went to, and were rescued from by a person. Lots of videos on youtube!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Somewhat of a yin yang theory I assume. Many believe Yin and Yang are different, but they are one. I like to call is, the equilibrium theory.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

give me an example then?! and also why are explaining to me about holograms, if you read my post it says im not too sure about his hologram theory, as in i am disagreeing with it. I know what a hologram is.
edit on 5-7-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Hell is a state of mind. It's the endless suffering of the self until they are ready to step forward. It's sad to see those that commit suicide, or those that kill.

Can you imagine repeating memories that you don't want in your head continually? That to me is Hell.

Imagine it as a fire to metal, the metal could break under pressure. We are like that metal. Some of us break faster than others.
edit on 5-7-2011 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

That still doesn't explain to me why there has to be a hell.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Then I will have to say it to you straight. To make us stronger. Hell is a prison for those that are weak and walked down the wrong path, and in turn it led them to the state they are in.

Heaven is the opposite, it's for the strong in heart, spirit and mind. Those that have passed on need some rest form the trails they went through.

Hell is also something for those that have their shadow taken over them, for those that are full of fear. Fear is the main currency in that place, the more fear there is the badder it's going to be. However this is just a theory.

People may say, "Your going to Hell!" or something along that line, when in truth they are feeding the shadow which will turn against them and lead them down the wrong path.

If this does not answer your question on why there is such a place, then I will have to say you need to find the answer yourself, I'm sorry to say.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

I agree with you. It looks black and white but when step back it is one round object.

new topics

top topics

join