It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uriel's Heart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This case is one of those hard to classify. A rare blend of art, paranormal (maybe) and human sensibility. Uriel Parker, a mexican painter was obsessed with hearts, he painted them for years. Axl Pavez, had been waiting 78 days for a heart transplant, he was waiting for Uriel's heart.

Source : www.info7.com.mx...
Google Translation :

4/Jul/11 12:35 Comments.

Notimex - Releasing the news in local media, also broke the story of Mexican artist and his ties with Chile, which began 10 years ago in the eastern U.S. coast.

There, in Florida, met Loreto Leiva, his current widow, graphic designer, with whom he settled in Quillota, about 125 kilometers northwest of Santiago, where it became clear a condition of high pressure product.

On Wednesday fell for the second time admitted to the Hospital Gustavo Fricke Viña del Mar, where he suffered a stroke, died product of which this weekend.

His wife and family in Mexico Parker decided to donate his heart to young Axl Pávez, waiting for an organ, "so that his heart continues to beat, to continue getting excited," said a local newspaper Loreto.

Uriel Parker painted hearts in his paintings, and his last work, half-finished, shows a man lying on the floor, back, and in one corner, a woman in fetal position.

The picture is not reached completion, as Uriel was hospitalized and died, but Rebecca, her sister said it was a premonition of his death, with his wife to witness his departure.

Uriel was obsessed with drawing hearts, which appear in many of his works of art.

Loreto, the widow, said she hopes to meet personally and privately the young Axl Pavez, where "today beats the heart of her husband, who knows the master behind it. And who knows his work."

And "not only him, I also want to know all Chileans," said the widow of the Mexican painter.

Uriel's Bio : www.urielparker.com...

(I have pics I wanted to include but for some unknown reason, I can't upload now).
edit on 4-7-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
There are some very interesting stories associated with heart transplants. Some passionate memories and habits have been known to be passed along with the heart. The theory is that some of the nerve cells in the heart do record a few things, which are passed along with the transplant.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

That's what I was thinking about. Let's see if this guy now start painting. Thanks.

new topics

join