It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO World War III IS ON !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
WWIII is on? Where? I think i must have missed it.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
world war three a new kind of war .
A war that will not use nukes, nor mass bombers invading forces, trench war fare and battle lines , uniforms saying there is the enemy are gone.
the New war, one person is the unit platoon gen he/ she alone decides when where to hit and target, there is no time line, fixed out come. his /her weapon anything to bring down the west and western views, freedom, democracy, Israel, keep this price of oil high, and the push for one would belief, any thing that has no god in it. The weapon does not have to be a rifle, a bomb, nor IED it could be words, a thought, a protest "Arab spring" to keep the world destabilized. The weapon could be an act, a treaty, a peace plan, it could be a form of monetary bail out, Grease, Ireland, USA, as far as that goes name one country that is not in finical down spin can you?
So my though is this yes we are in world war three the goal to have the world as slaves, the victor the ones that say" Do".

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

i had always thought of general consensus of it being a world war is there are major players from all continents(not antartica) or have the bulk of or a alot of the MAJOR world nations so until germany china and russia all start attacking us or eachohter i dont think techinicly it could be considered a world war but uncle sam has his thumb in alot of pies that arent owned by them what ever happined to apple pie?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It is a slow rolling start to ww3 but not the war itself. This has been going on for 10 years or so and is just now starting to form into something, however it will take another year or two before all sides truly take shape into something we can recognize as "the enemy". (What I mean is countries banded together into larger armies.)

All of the pieces are in place for it to happen on both sides. In the middle east/Africa you have chaos, and I imagine pretty soon, we will see a leader come out of this area who brings together these countries in unity against the western world..
Once you see that, then you will know WW 3 is on.

As it stands right now, there are not enough organized armies to call this a world war.

In my minds eye I see it this way:
There will be a leader who unifies and organizes the African/Middle Eastern countries into a war machine.

(what I believe you are seeing now is really PRE-WW3, as in the beginning stages or what creates the perfect situation where one can unify these countries against the west)

Then you will see the USA get sucker punched again, like pearl harbor and 9/11.

After the next large attack on American soil you will see a much better organized enemy.

We might not even see it (who our real enemy is) until after the attack. There is a lot that goes on that western countries don't realize I suspect. We have a lot of rumors going on as it is (Iran nukes,suggestions of arms movements,massing of troops on borders, but no one thing that ties all of this together yet.)

On another thread I had said that people do not understand anymore what a true war economy does, we are not in a true war economy yet, how do I know this? because everyone is still going around doing their day to day normal lives.

Once the real war starts, our day to day lives will change completely as companies disappear and gov factories start to pop up in their place. People will be ordered to work on tanks and planes, you will be rationed food and suggested to grow victory gardens. There will be almost no young men around as they will be sent in large numbers around the world in operations against the enemy.
You will be told to save pennies and to donate them to the cause because we will need the copper and other metals. People today really do have NO IDEA what this country will do in the event of another world war. All you have to do is read about what we all did during the last world war to understand that your world will completely change.
I would recommend people educate themselves if they think this is a world war, because it is not yet, the numbers are not there, and the enemy has not surfaced YET.

It IS coming though. Like a slowly boiling pot of water, eventually it will spill over. Right now you are just seeing the bubbles coming to the surface, it hasn't even started to foam.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well WW3 is a big statement to make here.

I see it as follows: America (the USA) is fighting all over the world to get his resources like oil, gold etc, and the other countries who are involved in the NATO are dragged into it by the US.

It would be time for the US to pay it's contribution to the NATO, Oh sorry you can't the US is unofficially bankrupt and they don't have gold but certificates that says they have gold but isn't there anymore. So in fact they have a lot of useless papers wich tell people it is money. Maybe that is why Russia, China and other countries are getting rid of the Dollar.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by Ginga

Another WWIII thread, great Can it actually be called that until a superpower or coalition declares war against NATO?

Yeah you go a head to wait for them to do that before you believe it. I'll go mosey on and get a head start.

World wars do not just pop up one day, there is huge build up, and that is what is going on now. Remember the causes of the 1st two wold wars:

Militarism
Alliances
Imperialism
Nationalism

You don't wait to see the Volcano to lava before you say it's erupting, you know the signs and prepare beforehand. This disaster is just harder to see because it is not physical, but it is real all the same.

Just a little philosophy

So you can see something going on right now which makes you think other nations will stand together and take on the might of the US, Britain, France etc?

Well every country in the world knows it cannot outright fight the western powers and win. Economic and proxy wars have been being used to weaken the western economies, while giving strength to the emerging markets. As America showed in WW2, getting an early new industrial nation into a large war can be further accelerant for their industrialization. Yes, the economy may boom here too during a war but that doesn't matter much if accelerated inflation kicks in and our money in worth much much less.

But here is some perspective: The U.S. has been fighting a war for 10 years in a country with 27 million people and a weak government (Afghanistan). Do you think a place like Iran with over 80 million people and a highly organized government and armed forces will be a problem for NATO and the western powers?

I believe Syria is (and always has been) the lynchpin for the start of the great war. Iran has a defense agreement with Syria, and the largest Russian foreign naval base as well.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
While no one country in the Middle East could stand up to NATO, there are alliances to consider. If Iran and Syria did actually keep to their defense pact it could make life difficult, considering NATO are already operating in Libya and the US can't just abandon Iraq and Afghanistan. Hezbollah would also draw Israel into the conflict, leading to....who knows what, but total mayhem most likely. I also firmly believe that North Korea has an agreement with Iran - if Iran is attacked then NK would do something provocative in order to keep the US looking in both directions. And then of course there's the other big players.....what if Russia tried to ship arms to Iran and there was a Cuban Missile Crisis type stand-off?

WWIII is not guaranteed.....but I don't like the way this is playing out.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

I have read the Quraan and it says nothing about attacking building with planes or blowing up yourself.

However, I read the torah and found the jews would go into a village and rape the women and kill the men and then burn the houses !!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

We rebuild countries after conflicts, including their infrastructure and then leave and have never occupied a country we defeated them in a conflict.

Umm no, you did that once.

I'm sure all the Iraqi children will appreciate all the rebuilding that is taking place there, all those new hospitals and schools, all those nice green parks. Oh wait, that was Iraq BEFORE the US invaded. What is it now, and what will it be when they "leave"? A desolate wasteland completely irradiated from depleted uranium.

Afghanistan wasn't even a country? Why, because they were predominately Muslim? I have friends over there fighting right now. and let me tell you something. We are not helping anyone over there. For every good deed done, 50 or so civilians are blasted from Apaches.

911 didn't happen as we are supposed to believe
Osama died in 2001
We are in Afghanistan, all of us, to help build a bridgehead for the US expansions, not to "free the people".
The war in Iraq, and Afghanistan do indeed revolve around OIL. No, we (we as in all nations involved) are not "stealing" the oil. Nope, we're smarter than that, we install puppet regimes to give it to us.

very well said indeed.

and even I knew all of this, your post sounds very shocking to me.

it must be the way you state the obvious.

thank you.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
reply to post by seiva7

i had always thought of general consensus of it being a world war is there are major players from all continents(not antartica) or have the bulk of or a alot of the MAJOR world nations so until germany china and russia all start attacking us or eachohter i dont think techinicly it could be considered a world war but uncle sam has his thumb in alot of pies that arent owned by them what ever happined to apple pie?

like few people already mentioned, this world war will not be like world wars before.

drones, clones and poisons are being used.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by B4Truth

I have read the Quraan and it says nothing about attacking building with planes or blowing up yourself.

However, I read the torah and found the jews would go into a village and rape the women and kill the men and then burn the houses !!!!

A little hard when planes were not invented then!. Read about the the stance on infidels. My point is in regard to Muslim extremists not moderate muslims anyway! You seem to be trying to twist the debate! Your second "Jew bashing" comment does not even warrant any reply!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

every Holly Book has "violent" parts but it is all symbolic.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Sorry just not seeing this. I mean i guess if folks want WWIII so bad that they are willing to change the definition of what many/most actually think WWIII is, then yeah go ahead. Still not seeing this anymore than someone saying that the US Civil War was the start of WWII.

I guess it depends on how many dots you want to try to connect and how many parallels you want to draw but we arent in WWIII. Trust me, when its "ON" you wont have to get on ATS and start threads about it.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Sorry just not seeing this. I mean i guess if folks want WWIII so bad that they are willing to change the definition of what many/most actually think WWIII is, then yeah go ahead. Still not seeing this anymore than someone saying that the US Civil War was the start of WWII.

I guess it depends on how many dots you want to try to connect and how many parallels you want to draw but we arent in WWIII. Trust me, when its "ON" you wont have to get on ATS and start threads about it.

most of the people talking about WW3 over here are aware of the situation.

we are not yet in the war but what we see could be an introduction to the WW3, do you think you will just wake up one day and then it will be World War going on?

it will go step by step.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I mean i do agree that what is going on in the world "could" be leading to WWIII or maybe some events that will eventually be able to be looked back on upon as being critical to the start of WWIII but i dont think we are there yet. I DO think we will wake up one day and while the whole world WONT be at war, there will be an event that we can all look at definitively and say "yep-this is whats going to kick it all off" (such as an Israeli strike on Iran, or Hezbollah missile blitz on Israel, Turkey invading Syria etc). But i dont thinkk the skirmishes we are seeing right now are the tipping points by any means.

Originally posted by seiva7

Originally posted by princeofpeace

most of the people talking about WW3 over here are aware of the situation.

we are not yet in the war but what we see could be an introduction to the WW3, do you think you will just wake up one day and then it will be World War going on?

it will go step by step.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

WWIII - I think not, but one can truly interpret the continuing escalation as a build up to a WW. However, with China buying up America bit by bit these days, surely they don't want to piss off their number one customer and investment zone, not yet anyways.

I think what we have here is a multifaceted attack on oil bearing countries, that have had enough knuckleheads running them to allow terrorists bombings to go on in them to try to "teach" them a lesson. Not working, just making more enemies.

If WWIII truly erupts it will be over faster than we can get to our bomb shelters.
We still have a lot of nukes out there and they are still pointed at us mostly with ours all point at them. Good luck!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Still dont see anything drastic going on. U guys got any updates as to why WWIII is going on? At the same time will folks post reasons why it isnt?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

What he's saying is while there are attacks being carried out they are no where near the level of a world war....

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i like WW3 -and yes we are in-but it has just started babes-u forget the factor NATURE- have u really seen what mother nature done in japan-this huge wave wash away 20 meter high buildings and that 5km away from the coast- mother nature is really fat.

we are just in ww3 with this very little arab revolutions-the next part of ww3 is the mother nature part-yes that will be horrorfull- mother nature attack with a virus and then the armies will started shooting on the zombies-after half of the humans are dead as a dodo-just then u can say we are in the hot phase of ww3-because then we start a little battle

half of the USA will shoot on the rest of the half world -just to see what they can hit-half because only half of the humans will survive mother nature virus attack and the zombie killing-surely half of the world will strike back

so everybody that will be not dead after that really great adventure ww3- we will build up a new world in maybe 5 or 6 years and i will be happy to hear from u

good luck and thank you for the fish

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join