It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO World War III IS ON !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by B4Truth
Welcome everyone

So it seems that WW III is happening and no one seems to notice. We are at war with Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya , and sort of in Somalia ,Yemen, Syria and Pakistan. Why are we concentrating on the Middle East so much, what is so important about them that makes our presidents hate them so much, is it Oil maybe, however, in the recent events of the revolutions , I've come to learn that World War III is being played under a cover " War On Terror " .

See going into war for a reason like oil is not tolerable by the people, but give them a scare or a false flag and you rally the support you need, want to overthrow a leader, why not have his people do the job and sit back, relax and enjoy the view.

www.infowars.com...
watch this report and find out what is happening out there.

Our country is hitting rock bottom, we have reached our national debt limit of 14.2 Trillion dollars and we are defaulting , our economy will going into the 2nd recession, people are out of there homes, more people are hungry and children have no schools to go , and people can't find a proper health care treatment.

Is this the land our troops were fighting for in the past century, I think we owe it to them to help get this country back on tracks and start from the top.

Help in the REVOLUTION ACROSS THE STATES...
edit on 4-7-2011 by B4Truth because: added Somalia and Syria . thanks for the help

It totally sucks in this world today. However a world war is by definition a clash of multiple super powers. as in the previous 2 WW's. Nazi expansionism didn't cause it to be a WW other countries banning together to fight on 2 sides is what made em WW's.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
When will people learn that infowars is as bad as glp? AJ is for the ignorant

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

It was clearly said that if the US and Briton were to leave the Middle East alone , those extremist ( definition below ) will cease all attacks on the US ... FACT.

Incorrect. Read the Koran. I don't need to hold your hand. Do the research! Remember it is the Islamic extremists who take it all to literally, not your average Muslim!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

reply to post by phatpackage

Ok , you made me change my mind.

But you are wrong when it comes to the solar power debate.

It was clearly said that if the US and Briton were to leave the Middle East alone , those extremist ( definition below ) will cease all attacks on the US ... FACT.

EXTREMIST : why would you call someone who is defending his country against invaders an extremist or a terrorist.

you said we are in it for their oil, shouldn't we buy it like normal people.

No we are stealing it and committing wars on their soil, so imagine someone breaking ito your house , would you welcome him and kick his ass .

This is exactly what is happening and the mugger has friends in the media that show you the house owner as the bad guy get it OBL

That is not even close to the truth?

Calling those who wish to form a worldwide Caliphate under a Theocracy are in fact Extremists.

Muslims who slaughter other Muslims because of Ideological and Theological differences are in fact Extremists.

Muslims who want to "wipe" the Jews and the Western World from the face of the Earth are Extremists.

The US only holds 10% of the Oil Contracts for Iraq, which we pay market rate for. No Oil was "stolen".

We rebuild countries after conflicts, including their infrastructure and then leave and have never occupied a country we defeated them in a conflict.

Most of the violent deaths in the Middle East are from Muslim upon Muslim violence and continue to be so today.

Saddam and his sons left behind dozens of Mass Graves filled with their victims, numbering in the hundreds of thousands.

Qaddafi bragged about his part in the Lockerbie Bombing and was involved in other Terrorist attacks by his own admission.

Afghanistan was not an actual country and was occupied by both the Taliban and Al Qaeda and held by force. We are in fact freeing the people from their occupiers.

Interesting how people invent false history to support their ideologies when truth is not on their side.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
There aren't enough super-powers involved and not enough people dying. It's the war on oil and terrorism, not WWIII.

Not enough people have died? As of Aug. 10, 2010 here are the numbers:

Casualties in Iraq: Iraqi troops killed [13] 30,000 Iraqi troops seriously injured [14] 90,000 Iraqi civilians killed [15] 864,531 Iraqi civilians seriously injured [16] 1,556,156 U.S. troops killed [17] 4,414 U.S. troops seriously injured [18] 31,882 Other coalition troops killed [19] 318 Other coalition troops seriously injured [20] 2,296 Contractors killed [21] 933 Contractors seriously injured [22] 10,569 Journalists killed [23] 142 Journalists seriously injured [24] unknown Total killed in Iraq 900,338 Total injured in Iraq 1,690,903

Source

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ummmm...your comments are what make this site a joke. There are ALREADY WW3 is about to start threads on here. Thedre is NOTHING NEW in this thread.

Originally posted by seiva7

this is topic about world war 3, not about you phobias.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Richard the Lionheart was at the front of the melee sword swinging and laying waste to the infidels something virtually no politician in Washington would have the cahonies for.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
reply to post by randomname

Richard the Lionheart was at the front of the melee sword swinging and laying waste to the infidels something virtually no politician in Washington would have the cahonies for.

Quite a few politicians have been front lines in wars.

This statement is very incorrect.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Why are people hyping up something that hasn't even happened yet? Until we are warring with Super Power nations no new Wars are currently going on...Sheesh

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

Another WWIII thread, great Can it actually be called that until a superpower or coalition declares war against NATO?

Yeah you go a head to wait for them to do that before you believe it. I'll go mosey on and get a head start.

World wars do not just pop up one day, there is huge build up, and that is what is going on now. Remember the causes of the 1st two wold wars:

Militarism
Alliances
Imperialism
Nationalism

You don't wait to see the Volcano to lava before you say it's erupting, you know the signs and prepare beforehand. This disaster is just harder to see because it is not physical, but it is real all the same.

Just a little philosophy

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Also on ATS there are so many terrorist sympathisers. They defend the likes of OBL, Gaddafi and Ahmadinejad like they were some kind of noble hero!

Is this an excerpt from a future speech from the Department of Homeland Security?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by Ginga

Another WWIII thread, great Can it actually be called that until a superpower or coalition declares war against NATO?

Yeah you go a head to wait for them to do that before you believe it. I'll go mosey on and get a head start.

World wars do not just pop up one day, there is huge build up, and that is what is going on now. Remember the causes of the 1st two wold wars:

Militarism
Alliances
Imperialism
Nationalism

You don't wait to see the Volcano to lava before you say it's erupting, you know the signs and prepare beforehand. This disaster is just harder to see because it is not physical, but it is real all the same.

Just a little philosophy

So you can see something going on right now which makes you think other nations will stand together and take on the might of the US, Britain, France etc?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
If this war is about oil, why is my gas still 4 bucks a gallon? I'm so sick of people saying that the US is stealing oil under the guise of war when our gas prices clearly state we are not getting any of it.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jassu

Thanks Jassu for clearing this up, it seems that people need to understand that the rules of the game has changed.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

I think that it will hit home when the attacks begin to fall back on US soil, then everyone will not be so unaware and in a bubble that the MSM keeps us in so much of the time (not participating, myself currently in that bubblicious mind set, no). That will eventually come into the equation, it has to. With so many big players still waiting in the wings yet to jump in (not that they are really dying for it, but it will happen, I'm sure). The extensive movement of military equipment, weaponry, etc. around the US lately has been noted by many, and recently, our no fly zone count in the US was up to 52, where the average was maybe 6-7 at a time. Something is afoot, not looking forward to finding out what. I feel that there will be one big sign that it is getting extremely serious for us here, when the internet is down, that's the biggest red flag of red flags for me. That to me will mean a scenario is here that we have never seen in our lifetimes.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Wow it seems that our government has truly corrupted your minds.

Are you waiting for the big 5 to clash against each other so that we could call it a WORLD WAR.

haha , there is a new game and the rules have changed.

Super countries will fight the small ones to take over the resources . Some have alternate agendas which may include oil, water and even religion if you notice all the wars happening in the Muslim Middle East

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by saintinwaiting

hmm maybe a false flag Nuclear Accident perhaps , stay focus and spread the word

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

EXTREMIST : why would you call someone who is defending his country against invaders an extremist or a terrorist.

We rebuild countries after conflicts, including their infrastructure and then leave and have never occupied a country we defeated them in a conflict.

please USA, invade my country.

rebuild it later.,

free us.

p.s.

You've been brainwashed.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Umm no, you did that once.

I'm sure all the Iraqi children will appreciate all the rebuilding that is taking place there, all those new hospitals and schools, all those nice green parks. Oh wait, that was Iraq BEFORE the US invaded. What is it now, and what will it be when they "leave"? A desolate wasteland completely irradiated from depleted uranium.

Afghanistan wasn't even a country? Why, because they were predominately Muslim? I have friends over there fighting right now. and let me tell you something. We are not helping anyone over there. For every good deed done, 50 or so civilians are blasted from Apaches.

Maybe the US military is different, but I've learned first hand what the consensus is amongst most of the Canadian troops I've had the privileged to talk to.

911 didn't happen as we are supposed to believe
Osama died in 2001
We are in Afghanistan, all of us, to help build a bridgehead for the US expansions, not to "free the people".
The war in Iraq, and Afghanistan do indeed revolve around OIL. No, we (we as in all nations involved) are not "stealing" the oil. Nope, we're smarter than that, we install puppet regimes to give it to us.

Why are we even in Afghanistan if the majority of the "hijackers" were Saudis? Because of a pipeline deal that goes right up into Cheneys fat ass. i know most people here hate Michael Moore, but he NAILED that on the head in his book.

See for most people it's hard to contemplate people doing things like this for money and power alone. That's because most human beings have COMPASSION. i don't want to hurt someone, because I can empathize and understand how it would feel if it were me being hurt. I couldn't do something I know would destroy the environment in 100 years, because as a human, I'd like to think the human race will continue on after me.

But, if you are a sociopath, and have no remorse or compassion, you are a free agent. Who cares what happens to anyone but you, as in the end, everything revolves around YOU and you alone. Other people don't matter, they are merely players in a game that stars YOU.

Who cares if my actions result in the deaths of 1000000 iraqis based on lies, I'm not one of them so who cares. Who cares if the entire middle east will be irradiated for decades? I don't live there, I'll get my money, buy a new house and car, and die fat and lazy

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Wow Blaine boy ..who are you ? Last american false patriot ? Nephew of Dick Cheney? Are you a human being ?I m hiding in my yard WMD ..come and get me ..before you do that call Colin Powel to give proof to UN

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join