It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Need for a Master Plan to Free the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have long thought that if we are truly serious about the need to free the world from the tyrannical clutches of the New World Order, then a master plan needs to be developed by which genuine positive social transformation could occur. I took a chance with a new book the other day that looked like it offered an interesting premise - "Human Social Transcendence: A Blueprint for the Activation of Higher Order Humanity and the Establishment of Utopian Societies". www.amazon.com...

Never heard of this guy but was pleasantly surprised with the contents of the book. It's a little repetitive in parts, but contains a powerful message. In particular, a high-level plan for non-violent societal transformation was included in the book, called the "Z Control Structure". In order to understand the Z Control Structure you've got to the read the book, because the author talks about things like "The Predatory Human Collective", which appears to be something like the Illuminati on steroids, and "Transcendent Humanity", which are essentially free and enlightened humans working against the Illuminati (kind of like super-Buddhists combined with characters from the Matrix or something, hah).

In any case, the Z Control Blueprint is a 26 step plan (one step for each letter of the alphabet, ending in "Z"). I wish I could paste the whole plan here, but I probably can't because it's too long for quoting. But in summary, the steps are:

1: Individual frees themselves from constant social and cultural programming
projected by the Predatory Human Collective
2: Individual achieves "enlightenment" thereby
3. Individual looks upon the world with the discernment only enlightenment can
offer
4. Individual recognizes the hidden world ruled and controlled by the Illuminati
5. Individual establishes a small organization or vanguard dedicated to resisting
the Illuminati in a non-violent way
6. Organization grows in power, wealth, and influence by offering products
to the public within which are embedded anti-Illuminati ideals and codes
8. Organization initiates significant societal change based on the "products",
"services", or "information" it offers the public
9. Predatory Human Collective "attacks" organization (socially, economically,
psychologically, and ideologically)
10. Huge social war (think Social Apocalypse) is fought
11. Winner comes to control society and the "Mass Humans"
12. Same process is repeated until the organization controls humanity at the social,
economic, organizational, institutional, and ideological levels
13. Predatory Human Collective is vanquished, Transcendent Humanity now rules
14. True Utopian societies are realized

I found it very interesting that this particular author focused on the importance of winning what he called the "Social Apocalypse". Don't know if the plan would work or not, but it is interesting that he is one of the few authors I have discovered who doesn't just talk about the evils of the Illuminati, but provides a step by step method for resisting the Illuminati. Does this sound like a workable plan to you? Can an organization or business gain enough power to challenge and dethrone the Illuminati? Or do you think this is entirely the wrong approach?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
"Can an organization or business gain enough power to challenge and dethrone the Illuminati? Or do you think this is entirely the wrong approach? "

Wrong approach there. I think the real question is can each and every individual gain enough power to challenge the Illuminati. Nearly every country has a Federal Reserve. Take away the federal reserve and print our own money; and make sure its backed by precious metals

Mayer Amschel Rothschild quote: Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws..

Wish I could read the book.. is it like one step has to achieved before the other may be? Some of it might work, we're allowed by the constitution an armed militia to keep our government in check, OP, do you think this plan could be achieve without violence, won't the tptb fight back, probably with violence, even if we try and stay peaceful?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hiasyouwant

Wish I could read the book.. is it like one step has to achieved before the other may be? Some of it might work, we're allowed by the constitution an armed militia to keep our government in check, OP, do you think this plan could be achieve without violence, won't the tptb fight back, probably with violence, even if we try and stay peaceful?

It is a step by step plan where each steps needs to be accomplished before the next can be taken. His plan is a high-level strategic plan, the details are left up to the individual. But he insists that each step in the plan be achievable, or it should not be included in the plan.

I could not help thinking when I read this book that the author might be suggesting that some large organizations that exist in the present might be working clandestinely to undermine the Illuminati. For instance, Amazon.com is undercutting the traditional publishing industry by offering a platform for the release of digital books by unpublished authors, giving new ideas a chance to spread, things like that.

As to the non-violent question, I was thinking about it some myself too. The author states a few times in the book that the Illuminati (or whatever he calls them) will sometimes resort to violence to destroy what threatens them when the social conditions allow that kind of attack. However, he believes that the use of non-violent resistive tactics reduces the chances that the social conditions will be created where an organization can be violently attacked. The Illuminati needs an excuse to use violence - don't give them that excuse... at least this is what I got from the book.

But I fully understand your concerns and I personally would not feel very confident that my non-violence would be met with non-violence in return. Maybe part of the advice given in the book is to hide and make it appear that you are a part of the very system that you are working to transform.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmAnAlien

i more think several small groups need to form world wide, take out the nwo/illuminatti there, than band together to vanquish them and steer the world as equals

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

When people stop mistaking money for value there will be no controlling power. Labor exchange could be represented by bottle caps or stones if we really wanted. Its the symbol of passing it on to another in exchange for something of perceived value that is important.

We need a symbol for money, that doesn't mean we need people to create a sparsity of this imaginary concept so as to create a false sense of value.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow

i more think several small groups need to form world wide, take out the nwo/illuminatti there, than band together to vanquish them and steer the world as equals

Interestingly enough, this was part of the Blueprint the author provided. I just kind of summarized it and left out a lot of the details. But yeah, because of the size of the world it would probably have to be done this way.
edit on 3-7-2011 by IAmAnAlien because: grammar be bad

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I dont wanna kill your dog but if i understand point 6 and 8, we should rule the world over the illu. by making t-shirt or coffey mugs or posters?
Sometime i feel i should write a book.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
here's the masterplan

quit listening too the lies the TPTB tell you
trust your neighbor
educate your neighbor on the issues at stake and the history of lies , murder ,theft, fraud,and breech of trust that has been perpetrated on us for 130 years.
stop playing their game ,and their house of cards will topple instantly, we could do it today without a shot fired if we stick to each other and not THEM!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

When we dont even know who these people are or if any of these groups still exist.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
I dont wanna kill your dog but if i understand point 6 and 8, we should rule the world over the illu. by making t-shirt or coffey mugs or posters?
Sometime i feel i should write a book.

Yeah that would be thinking a little small. I think the idea was rule the world by creating the next Amazon.com, Facebook, or whatever. In a capitalist dominated world, rulership is determined by the most powerful businesses.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
To add to this we should have a plan in place for the
"Continuity of People" in case there were to be
some unknown disaster happens.

Just can't be too prepared.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

theres the anonymos they could be part of some group we dont know about

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlternateEnding
To add to this we should have a plan in place for the
"Continuity of People" in case there were to be
some unknown disaster happens.

Just can't be too prepared.

Actually that sounds like a fascinating topic in its own right. I like that idea. Never really heard anybody talk about that subject too much, but would like to.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Plugging an e-book.

Weak....

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

The concept given in the book would take a lot of time to work. Do we have that luxury this late in the game ?

In my view the following is the step by step process
awakened people -> alternate sources of energy (free energy) -> alternate financial system -> alternate political system.

I have tried to explain the relevant context of these below.

In order to take on NWO, we must understand what drives this at the present moment ? The earlier attempts with fascist/communist faces have failed.

The engine now for NWO are
1.Fiat-money/debt based capitalism This consolidates society in a pyramidal food chain. ( Same as the feudal system). The pyramid needs to be growing continuously i.e. the bottom of the pyramid needs to keep increasing for the spell to last.

2. Control of energy supply and sources The dependency on non-renewable fuel sources greatly helps this system as the source and supply of non-renewable fuels can be controlled and the population can be kept dependent on government/large corporate entities for water/electricity/gas etc.

3. Political institutions for Mass mind control This is achieved by WMD - weapons of mass deception i.e media and a subversive political institution. Media brainwashes the public that their political system is the best and modern and that the people are powerful as they can chose their representatives. The system of voting for representatives via elections is touted as democracy and the real deal. The freedom to choose one's representative is robbed and instead one is forced to accept a stupid game of casting votes in elections. Left-Right false paradigms are promoted to implement divide and rule.

The fuel for this system is the greed of the elite and ignorance/lethargy of the masses. The masses do not understand the meaning of money and do not want to. For them especially the middle classes, being able to do a routine task in return for the security and all the good amenities of modern life is a good bargain. The lower classes are even more ignorant. But they see the upper class, the middle class aspiring to be the upper class. They believe that they also have to work hard inside the system to ascend this pyramid and reach its top.

NWO is just an attempt to create one giant global pyramidal food chain. So to counter the efforts of the NWO, one must seek to slow down the engine of this global pyramidal food chain and ultimately destroy it.
Awakened people and alternate energy sources are key to realize this.

1. The masses must wake up to the facts of fractional reserve monetary system.
2. The masses must understand that pyramidal food chain is inherently unjust, self perpetuating and enslaving.

The awakened societies of the nations would then be able to synthesize alternate financial systems more suited to their goals.
Once a critical mass of awakening has been realized, infusion of alternate energy systems would greatly slow down the growth of the predatory capitalist organism and eventually kill it.

To be fair to the resistance, the world would need a good dose of those apocalyptic prophecies to happen in order for it to submit to the wishes of the NWO elite. The first requirement - 'one world currency' is quite difficult to realize without much disruption of undeveloped/developing economies happening first. I am saying this as the first requirement because, the Euro/EU concept is a trial experiment for the global governance project.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timetraveller

The awakened societies of the nations would then be able to synthesize alternate financial systems more suited to their goals.
Once a critical mass of awakening has been realized, infusion of alternate energy systems would greatly slow down the growth of the predatory capitalist organism and eventually kill it.

I think you have offered a pretty good plan. Your focus on the hierarchical pyramidal structure of society is right on target, in my opinion. I should focus more on this myself. However, I have a question and a point to make.

First, I agree that setting up an alternative financial system would be very beneficial to the cause. But this is a very important question: what form does that alternative financial institution take and how is it implemented? Communism was an attempt at an alternative financial system, but it failed in a lot of nations. In order to make real changes based on precisely what we want to have happen, we have to make precise plans, or we can't work toward them.

A second thought: in order to establish an alternative financial system, or control the media, or wake people up, we have to have the power to do that. The only way I see in the current social-economic-political system to get the power to make real changes at a societal level is to form an organization that brings in enough income to transform ideals into realities. For example, if you want to awaken people to the evils of the media, you might have to establish an alternative media organization. Organizations need wealth in order to support themselves and grow. I realize that this model is being tried now, and is working for some people... aka Alex Jones and you might even claim this website is an organization working to awaken people as well.
edit on 5-7-2011 by IAmAnAlien because: Grammar

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I don't think communism is a good idea at all. It is the same fascist thing as capitalism. It is only worse. I think the idea of enterpreneurship can be different from capitalism. Capitalism is trying to restrict enterpreneurship within a profit-centric debt-money based system and this would ultimately result in feudalism. This is because everybody in a society cannot be earning profit. Somebody has to take the loss (usually as lack of purchasing power, lower standard of living).
One thought that I often have is that we (as applies to majority of population) deserve the system we have. Those of us who do not like the current system and want it to change, must try to develop some alternatives that the enslaved people can adopt as their system. If we adopt forceful methods without caring to awake the population to the scheme of things , the change would not last. It would fail as communism. Besides, we cannot defeat the NWO by firepower or street protests. Our dependency on the system ( via oil, electricity, foreign goods, food grown thousands of miles away etc) is what is feeding the NWO. We need some institutions to safeguard our private property, our sources and supply networks of cheap resources. We give up a portion of our earnings to sustain these institutions and hope they deliver. The less dependent the population is on the governments for maintaining its standard of living, the lesser are the chances of the NWO.

new topics

top topics

join