It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Klaus Dona and the History of Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
In this video Klaus Dona presents extraordinary facts about some ancient artifacts that we have not heard of and some items that represent the truth on Atlantis. I think he is an extraordinary individual and it seems to me he is searching for our history. Most of these items I never imagine existed. There is no speculation here, these are truths based off of ancient artifacts.

I didn't find anything about this in the search field, so mods you can lock it if it is a repeat.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Funny...i searched and came up with :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Theres a fair few

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Saigon1914

Thanks for bringing this up again OP. I don't care if you couldn't find it in the "improved" search field...glad you brought it to our attention (again) for further analysing. Even though this does exist on ATS, how many people would have actually searched for it before seeing it here?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I've seen it. It's amazing stuff! Where are the comments from the scientists and the archaeologists, I ask?
And why is this the only thing I always see here?
"Registered: 09/14/2011" at left...regardless who's data I see? Same for you all?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgeSmiley
I've seen it. It's amazing stuff! Where are the comments from the scientists and the archaeologists, I ask?
And why is this the only thing I always see here?

...Because its old fringe stuff - debunked decades ago. At the start he starts with the classic, 'all pyramids are similar and made by a global civilization (paraphrase)

Nope, built for different reasons and thousands of years apart. After this his story declines......he seems to be unaware that if you want to raise up a structure you have two choices, mound or pyamid shape - you could go with a square but that's difficult...lol
edit on 30/9/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

top topics

join