It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous attacks Monsanto

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cerberus00

that may be exactly what they where doing while distracting them (monsanto) with the Ddos attack.
edit on 2-7-2011 by CaDreamer because: clarification

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'd definitely side with those that say that this is one company that deserves to be taken down.

Kudos to Anonymous.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

im just saying watch that paine guys videos.... idk who he is but his insight suggests he OR she knows how to stir # up

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It is very interesting to also hear that the epa website is also currently down www.abovetopsecret.com... . It is known that Monsanto pretty much own the EPA, but to have there servers linked is very close in bed together.

With the management and development of genetic engineering falling under a capitalistic model it will kill us all. There are already many mistakes that not being addressed due to the bottom line and if the planet cannot harness this level of power with a certain level of responsibility the blow back will be huge.

Keep up the good work Anon and get those dirty little secrets out

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Seeds are friends of humans. A symbiosis between the two.

Seeds are not to be "made better", by humans. Seeds are not to be placed under patent law, thereby placing a dialectic across all seeds.

It's just obvious, okay? Only jerks would use seeds, against the human race. So, you know. Yay.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Weird.. where are all the anon bashers?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
i dont know who anon is but i hope they are more than just talk. kind of like who ever it is. lets hope it goes some where. i guess we will see when the plan is over
edit on 2-7-2011 by connorromanow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

No one knows who anonymous is.. because its not just people its an idea.. and anyone who shares this idea is or can be anonymous.
edit on 2-7-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

we can all be anonymous, that's the beauty!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
pfff just taking down websites with ddos is useless, even helps to improve their security on their website.

what have they really achieved so far?

Awareness, education, the ability to show that the little person can gain information that is classified. The little person standing up to the corrupt, greedy bastards.

Go Anonymous - Keep growing stronger, we love you

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

Probably stuffing their over-sized maws with GM foods and laughing at each other for being original and calling these people 'scrip kiddies' as they simply do not have the imagination to do anything else.

Thankfully most of the anti-anon crowd get blown out of the water when asked 'so what are YOU doing to protect your children against the corporations'

The simple answer is: The anti-anon crowd are morons.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
I think DDoS is just a distraction tactic, while the real hackers come in from behind and get in another way, when they're looking one way, they're not looking the other. And would allow them to sneak in and get what they need.

Anon is everyone, everyone can be anon.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have multiple distractions.....

How do you know which is false and which is distraction and which is real threat when your being invaded from 9 different places........

Wasn't that in hackers the movie ?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Probably stuffing their over-sized maws with GM foods and laughing at each other for being original and calling these people 'scrip kiddies' as they simply do not have the imagination to do anything else.

Thankfully most of the anti-anon crowd get blown out of the water when asked 'so what are YOU doing to protect your children against the corporations'

haha you made me laugh because it's so true.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
DESTROY MONSANTO!

They are pure evil.

No, they are beyond pure evil. They must be DESTROYED!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

This is excellent! If there is an anti-Christ, it is Monsanto.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Now that anonymous are maturing and stepping away from the lulz, towards more of an anti-corruption agenda, it really makes me happy to see so many people rising against the tide of evil under one banner - and for ever one hacker who is caught, ten more rise up.

Godspeed anonymous - you are a refreshingly brilliant lantern of hope in a dark world.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This is excellent.

This is exactly the kind of work real activists should be doing.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

haha you made me laugh because it's so true.

I wouldn't say it's true, more that either they're ignorant of certain things or they're only anti-Anon when a different group hacks innocent people for fun rather than attacking corporate greed. Once more people find out Monsanto is the target, they'll support Anon.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

OMgawd, I couldn't watch but a minute of that and then I almost puked. After about 45 seconds I scrolled down and from just the sounds, you could tell the cows were sick and then I heard this awful gushing sounds and that is when I almost lost it. Had to log off at that point.

sad, so, so, sad,...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Yea I reread that post post earlier and I was goin to edit it but the 4hour window expired.. So I just let be. You are right though

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join