It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS 9/11 nonsense needs to STOP NOW...you have made it a joke..SHAME!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Here is the joke, 3000 died, 330 million lost their lives. How do you think the 3000 would feel seeing the American way abolished in pursuit of a faceless enemy that is everywhere and nowhere. I don't think they would approve either, and no memorial will ever honor them in the way knowing the whole truth will. If we just accept a lie, then what does that say?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
60 million people died in WW2, we should just "get over it" and stop asking questions about it.

Water-spewing galaxies are important yet 9/11 is not?
You have an odd set of priorities..

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Truthers are like a plague. They have NONE of their FACTS right but still SHOUT their protest louder and louder the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

"look a the photo!!! LOOK AT THE PHOTO!! LOOOOOOK AT THHHHEEEE PHOTO!!!

You are a joke to most.

THE VICTIMS FAMILIES HAVE AN ANSWER and that has satisfied nearly all of them.

But TRUTHERS wont let them live in peace now. They put together the most pathetic pile of evidence I have ever seen.

Here are your truther Movement Leader...your idols, your moral compasses!! Well done. But you don't see these lunatics for what they are....FRAUDS!!! Even their own colleagues and peers are amazed at these IDIOTS....and I am at all those who follow them.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

Germans are good at engineering and 80% plus of germans don't agree with the 9/11 offical story so does that tell you something.

1) 80% of all germans do NOT side with Truthers. And they are good at engineering!! Is the dumbest statement but very truther like. The Germans also spawned the Nazis so does that mean they are teh most EVIL nation? No as just because you do something does not make you an expert or the offical title holder. Nice try Truther!!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
This thread insults me personally and I think many others on this site (on both sides of the debate) would agree.

ATS is not a place to berate and badger people for having theories of a conspiratorial nature. Since you are new around here I can only hope you learn to make better threads.

You did very well to ridicule and abuse everyone on either side of the argument at hand while leaving yourself clean of any opinion or insight in to anything...class act.

Possibly the worst post I ever read on here. Absolutely stomach turning.

Do EVERYONE a huge favor and read intepid's very clear thread that stands as an important sticky on top of the 911 forum.
HERE

MM
edit on 2-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

Actually you are wrong!!! ATS is the perfect place to Educate Un patriotic people that a few of the leaders of the world DID NOT committ mass murder of their OWN citizens!!

I don't care if it insults you!! You lot insult the DEAD of 9/11.

And its the worst post???/ That is extreme. I thought you have been on ATS for a while...What about the following thread?

ATS thread with 60 flags

Its actually the same sort of opinion as mine!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheButcher23

Actually you are wrong!!!

Actually, I am not. You are. And you are hostile and attacking people.

ATS is the perfect place to Educate Un patriotic people that a few of the leaders of the world DID NOT committ mass murder of their OWN citizens!!

1) You are bashing both sides of the debate. Calling truthers idiots and calling the people trying to "educate them" stupid fools.

2) You have done nothing educational here other than ignore countless facts and then just go on tangents of hostility and "attempted humor".

3) Your thread is disgusting and I personally can't understand why it is allowed to be here. You could have said the very same thing without using vulgarity and abusive rhetoric. The entire subject of 911 gets special protection from Ad Hominem attacks and abuse...how you escape this rule thus far is beyond me.

I don't care if it insults you!!

That is very clear. I am simply wondering why your post was so badly constructed to show no "educational value" or "factual references" and seemed to balance completely on nothing more than juvenile attacks and slander.

You lot insult the DEAD of 9/11.

I have never once stated my stance on 911. But since you can't seem to gather enough evidence or "valid points" to correctly construct an argument worthy of deeper consideration, I won't hold your hasty painting of me to cause me too much worry.

I assume you do this a lot? Just go off the handle making no points or sharing anything relevant and then just start making accusations of people before you even know what they are in support of?

edit on 2-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join