It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can "going to the cloud" benefit you when it's all part of the plan?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

If it's all part of the plan then yes, free stuff is very suspicious. Exactly, to have complete control of your information would mean that. That's why you keep it locally, and make a server with RAID5 (you're going to ask the navy_vet_stg3 how to do that, he has more experience than me). I have no suspicions since I know the outcome of the cloud. It's another tool of everyday life that you have to be careful on how you use it like everything else.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JJShinobi

It will be the end of us as a natural species yes but if done correctly it will rapidly increase the rate of our development. I'm all for merging with machine to gain increased capabilities or altering the structure of my own mind through the use of technology to make myself more intelligent. Again these things will boil down to how they're used. I would hope that along with improving our mental faculties it would enable us to see past the differences in petty physical things and make it so in reality no one is any better than anybody else.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Here's an updated list of what you can do with dropbox, you can encrypt your data and much more: www.dropboxwiki.com...

<< 1   >>

join