It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man plants camera in elderly mother's nursing home, captures brutal abuse by caregivers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Man plants camera in elderly mother's nursing home, captures brutal abuse by caregivers

www.nydailynews.com

An Ohio nursing home is under fire after a hidden camera installed by a patient's son caught caregivers brutally abusing his elderly mother, according to a report.

The state Department of Health cited the center, run by Cleveland's giant MetroHealth health care system, for failing to prevent the abuse.

Piskor's son, Steve, told the station that he hid a camera inside a fan on his mom's dresser after the home ignored his complaints that his mom was being beaten up.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 30-6-2011 by QuickWick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This is terrible, imagine if this was your mother or grandmother. Things like this can tear people and families apart. If there were multiple nurses who did this, whos to say that all of them didn't do it. This was obviously accepted by the nurses when no one was around. I wouldn't be surprised if half of them or more did it.

Video is included

www.nydailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It happens everywhere.

Im in the UK, my nan was killed by the care home she was placed in. She would have bruises and cuts all over her.
Reported it to the care commission but they never did anything...shes died 2 months after being put in the home!!

It cost £650 a week to keep my nan in a care home....she didnt receive the care she deserved or paid for!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You ever notice the people involved in these cases are always fat, ugly women that seem to get off by beating up defenseless people? It seems every time I see something like this, it's always the same ugly woman in every video...
edit on 6/30/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I vote bring the death sentance back, that'll sort out all those disgusting people.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
people like that dont deserve the justice system,they need to be taken out back and given a severe,brutal beating!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

I agree. We should be more liberal with the death penalty. Murder someone? Death penalty. Rape someone? Death penalty. Con people out of millions / billions of dollars? Death penalty. I don't mean the death penalty we have now. No sitting in jail for 10 years living it up like a Rockefeller with satellite TV and a Tempurpedic bed. Found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, you get dragged out onto the courthouse lawn and executed right there.

Start executing people, and you'll see violent crime come to a screeching halt. You'll hear about "murder" "rape" and "con" about as often as you hear Obama speak the truth... rarely.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by QuickWick

If this were my Mother there would be some dead nurses and I would be going to prison.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
actually brought a tear to my eye.
I could not finish watching the video.

how can people do this to other people ???

some folks say that payback is a b!+ch
maybe those involved will tell us about
it one day.

these people involved need their
licenses and certifications revoked
and prosecuted to the fullest extent
of the law.

top topics

join