It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Azaan (Call To Prayer) In Christian Church

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Now this is very rare that you will come across....

edit on 30-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
No it isn't rare. I see useless threads with no explanation, no opinion and basically no merit pop up all the time on ATS.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
No it isn't rare. I see useless threads with no explanation, no opinion and basically no merit pop up all the time on ATS.

NO.Realistically your really fist off of the content
A muslim man call to prayer in church?is it aint odd? i mean the denomination verified that man to perform,Question is WHY?Belittling me just because i said few words, was Your lame Response.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by solid007

Originally posted by redbarron626

NO.Realistically your really fist off of the content
A muslim man call to prayer in church?is it aint odd? i mean the denomination verified that man to perform,Question is WHY?Belittling me just because i said few words, was Your lame Response.

Yes when your OP stated absolutely NOTHING about your views. Why dont you take some time to see how a well crafted thread is made instead of chasing stars and flags??

Here, I will restart your thread for you.

The Video below shows a man invoking the Islamic Azan or Adhan which is "call to prayer" for Muslims that is called out 5 times a day, usually from the minaret of a Mosque. In this case the man is calling for prayer in a Christian Church. I find this rater odd and wonder if this happens often or is this just a singular event. Please watch the video and let me know what you think.

In this case it is almost evident that what we are seeing is a peaceful solution to understanding another religion. What better place to learn about a religion than a house of religion.
edit on 30-6-2011 by redbarron626 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Ok , its odd but beautiful

top topics

join